All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:19 am 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Drake watched him move about silently not speaking a word till he was done. "When we go after the reds she will pop up again. Do you plan on killing her?" He asked trying to get one out of a thousand questions answered in his head.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak sighed.

"I will if she forces me to. I told her that plain and simple last night when I said I will eradicate the Red Hand...... Though I do hope She is as Smart as I suspect she is, and she gets out while she can....." He didnt pause his meditation as he spoke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:39 am 

Supporter (1)

"It is hard yo do so one can't just leave you have to run or fake your own death. The reds say that once a red your hands will always be stained red. " drake said lowering his head what if he would have to be forced to fight her he knew he wouldn't be able to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:45 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak stood.

"I have faith that it will not come to a fight with her. And if it does..... Then I will try to force her to yield instead of kill her...... Make no mistake Drake..... I could have killed you both last night..... But that is not my way..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:26 pm 

Supporter (1)

Drake chuckled "I think we both would be in serious trouble. You would have my death another sorrow to your life and I would be trapped in soul to the earth for not having an honorable death." He said laughing again. "So where to next? North? Across the Eleven lands or Northeast toward the dwarves of the white peak mines though I wood prefer the Northern route even though the elves will be all over me trying to study me." An image popped up in his mind remembering the last encounter with the elves and tiring him down just to strip him down to sketch his anatomy. Then again I think it would be best to go to the dwarves. More comfurtable yet we do run the risk of them not wanting me there. But its up to you." Drake said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak thought of his options and sighed.

"Niether..... I will rest for another hour. After that, I can teleport us to the kings keep....... It is very far and it will drain my power considerably. But it will save us any more trouble......" War'nak looked at the fire thoughtfully as he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am 

Supporter (1)

We have time to spare why not take those routes. And besides it wouldn't drain you and it will only take a few more days. " he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak frowned and considered the options. The Elves had never liked him. He had lived as long as they had, he knew many of the oldest Elves. The Dwarves respected him for his help on many occasions when dealing with Orc and Goblin raids.

"Northeast I think. I know many Dwarves there. They wont cause a problem as long as you stay with the group."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:10 pm 

Supporter (1)

Fair enough." Drake said and started to load the wagons again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:47 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak stood and went to check on the prince. he was a teen, 17 years old. But he wasnt like most spoiled rich kids. He held himself more like a man than a spoiled shild.

"It will be a few days your grace. We head northest to the dwarves. They will help us reach the capitol quicker."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 pm 

Supporter (1)

Drake loaded the wagon and looked off toward the direction Nala had flown. -please don't get involved Nala I would hate to see you get hurt.- he thought in his mind.

After a few hours they reached the dwarves stronghold to their surprise it was under siege by of course the dragon race. Drake turned to War'nak "if you think I knew about this I didn't." He said then looked back at the massive dragon army against the fortified dwarves. "Let me go down there and see what's going on before we try to use the pass. It looks like the dwarves won't be accepting me into there city but we might be able to go through the dragon army and be on our way." He suggested and waited for War'nak's answer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak was glaring at the fortifications and the besieging army. His fur crackled with energy as his anger rose.

"Go. Find out what this is about. I tire of these petty squabbles between your races. Drake..... I believe your people and the dwarves will incur my wrath if they don't stop...... I've seen human wars over pointless things..... Dwarves and Dragon kin should be above such things..... I see I'm wrong unfortunately."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake nodded and flew down to see whats going on. It took quite a while for him to finally speak to a officer once thr story was tpld he flew back up to War'nak "its another race war. Declared by the Dwarven king. Apparently the dragons are unwilling to trade its scales and loose teeth and other goods or riches with the dwarves so the king declared a war and this is what has come of it." He paused. "Its non of your business to get involved. I have made arrangements to allow us to pass through the dragons ranks quickly and safely. As well as get supplies leave this fight to handle it self. " drake said staring at War'nak.