All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

"You do not know where this master of hers is from then? Well, I am guessing gem magic isn't too common, so just asking people about that would be helpful to us I think." She then looked at the money, and took it. "We should go shopping for cloaks, probably in town we might ask about the person with gem powers. Do you know if they are male or female? That would also help to know." You might remember he was male, and human.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:57 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Unfortunately he's a human male, which means that he's quite common, but I at least remember a few things about him. I think I remember his hair and eye color." Tuigalen looked down at the money that she had taken. Almost immediately the elf grinned in reply. It seemed that whatever she had done amused him. "...do you know where the money came from?" Honestly he wasn't sure if she had figured it out yet. He was going to have fun with this bit he figured.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:05 pm 

"Human male? Ugh, way too common! So what is his hair and eye color?" she crosses her fingers, hopefully it was something rare. But, it wasn't, it was brown eyes and hair. "Um, I have no idea where the money came from. Should I know?" she didn't remember them ever doing anything to make money yet. By the grin on his face, she had a feeling that the way he got the money was questionable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:04 pm 

"...brown eyes, brown hair, the person is completely normal in every way!" Frowning, he shook his head in turn. It seemed like Tuigalen agreed that this was far too common. He then nodded in response to the money, however. He actually was surprised that she hadn't figured it out. That was a little shocking, considering the clues. Instead, though, he offered another grin and figured that she knew at this point. "In that fight we were in before I grabbed the money." He didn't know how she felt about it, but he seriously hoped that she would come to like it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:34 pm 

"You got it from the fight? I should of guessed with how secretive you were being. Really that guy deserved to have his money taken." She sighed a bit, wondering how they would find a totally average looking person. The only clue was his powers. "Let's go to the market district, then we can find out the different people with gem powers and see if there is someone matching that description nearby."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 pm 

Tuigalen beamed for a moment there. It seemed like she had awakened some sort of inner cockiness for the time being. Still, he looked back toward her and nodded. While the other one had deserved to have the money taken from him, it looked like there were other things to think about once again. "Sure, at least someone with those abilities should have been able to stick out." What they didn't know was that a gem manipulators guild had moved into town. This was going to be harder than it should have been.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:38 am 

She headed out of the tavern, and to the market district. "I am glad to be out of that terrible place." She said, once they were safely away from there. "It stank, and I didn't like the way the men were looking at me. Do you think I am that good looking for guys to stare at me like that?" She wasn't trying to fish for compliments, she just wondered why the men were staring at her. Really, not many women were in that place. Few were really up to going to a place so rough. She had noticed that actually, but she figured that they saw women elsewhere that they went to. "You think I am attractive to that sort of person?" she thought a rough guy would like the same type, but..some bad boys liked sweet looking women like herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:41 am 

Shaking his head, Tuigalen didn't know what to say. He didn't want to be there either, but she was an attractive girl. Certainly she could have gotten the attentions of any man, but it seemed rude to say that to her flat-out. "You are a very good-looking guy, but they were rather rude. I wouldn't do that to you." Tuigalen wasn't accusing her of fishing for compliments. Nevertheless, he seemed to be hitting on her to some degree. "I actually like that you're a strong individual." Once again what he was saying should come off as a compliment. However, it was sort of his own fishing at this point. He didn't really know if she was ready to make any commitment to him yet. That being said, he would have liked if she did. Tuigalen actually did like her at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:27 pm 

She blushed, so he did like her in a romantic way it seemed. She hadn't seen that for the whole time they had been together,. maybe she just was in the past, thinking of herself in rags and dirty and not very attractive at all. She was surprised he saw her as strong though, she didn't think of herself as that at all."You may think I am strong, but I don't see it at all..." She sighed a bit. "I am probably too much in the past. When I was a little girl I was helpless against my uncle. Now I know his son is around, it just plain makes me scared. I just hope this lead of the gem master will go somewhere." They were nearing the marketplace, and she looks about trying to figure out where to go. "That magic shop there might have some info."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 pm 

Oh yes, he actually had liked her in a romantic way he merely hadn't wanted to admit it thus far. Exhaling softly, he looked up toward her once more, fully aware now of just how much he had actually said about it. Sighing softly, he frowned at her assessment of herself. "You are strong in many ways that you cannot see; just believe me on this, alright? We'll head off to the magic shop like you've suggested and we'll have a look around." He figured that she had a pretty good idea there, which was kind of ironic considering that she hadn't been too happy with herself. Regardless, he figured that they were going to go and find the shop in question. "We can always pretend to be looking for him for some other reason and then go and ask around. That wouldn't be a problem." People were always looking for each other in such shops. Some magicians became quite famous.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:22 pm 

"That's a good idea. Hey,. do you know what the guy's name is? That would be a helpful thing to know. Would sort of make it way easier. Unless his name is a common name or something." She really hopes he remembers the name. I mean are they just supposed to ask for a brown haired gem magic person? Usually when looking for someone you should know the name of them. You may remember the name. William Gemstar, or something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:58 am 

At first, Tuigalen didn't have much of an idea of what the name might be. It had been quite some time since he had last heard the name of that other individual spoken. Naturally he hadn't seen him in quite some time either. Eventually, though, it sort of seemed that he was wracking his brain. "It might not help too much, but everyone called him Bill. Humans have such demure names compared to those in use by my clan." Though he paused for another moment, he eventually recalled something that might have been of some more help than this. Smiling, he looked back with a nod. "Wait a moment, he had a title because of his magic. They called him the Gemstar; William Gemstar."

PostThis post was deleted by Aeromancer on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:07 pm.
Reason: Browser glitch caused post to go into wrong thread ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 pm 

So, they had a name...and it didn't seem like just anyone would have that name. "I think we just might have a chance to find him. Oh, I am so excited!" She thinks, trying to figure out a reason they needed to find him, but other than the real reason she couldn't think of anything. Probably using the real reason was a bad idea. "We need to think of why we are looking for him. The made up reason. Thinking of one on the fly may have not desirable results."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:25 am 

Using the actual reason certainly would have been a problem. That would have been entirely too obvious. As a result, he was certainly trying to think of an alternative for what they could potentially do. Looking back at her, he scratched the side of his head. They certainly had needed something a little better than something made up on the fly. Swallowing, he lowered his head once more. Tuigalen then smirked to himself. "We could always claim we owe him a fight you know."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm 

"A fight? He is probably an old man. And I doubt anyone will point him out if we go with that reason." She hummed, trying to think of a better idea. Then she smiled as one thing came to mind. "I have an idea, why don't we say we have something important that belongs to him. It is friendly, and most people are wanting to have important things. I think it would work perfectly. Unless you see some flaw with that idea that I am not seeing." She wanted his input, coming up with ideas together was best, you never know what one person might be overlooking.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:06 pm 

Shrugging a bit, Tuigalen liked his idea better. That was only because he was getting into the spirit from before as a result of involving himself in that bar fight before. Looking back toward her, the elf nodded a bit and smirked. "That sounds like a great plan. Just promise me one thing, okay? You sound like you might underestimate an old man. Never do that; they fight with a reckless abandon." Rolling his eyes, he tried to seem casual. "Actually, there is one thing. If he's experimented with any bad magic since then, people might think we have a forbidden artifact." He didn't need that kind of accusation on his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 am 

"Do you have a thing for old men or something?" she laughed, oh..well..maybe a old wizard would be good at fighting...so he was right about that. But, they weren't wizards at all. "Hum..well...they might think we have a forbidden artifact, that is true..I didn't think of that. But, just because of that thought, we shouldn't dismiss the idea. The way we seem to be thinking is any idea has a negative thing to it. We can't think that way."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:11 pm 

With his features freezing up for a moment, Tuigalen winced. "I don't have a thing for old men, you know I have a thing for you." He blushed and looked in the other direction as he listened to the rest of what she was saying. "Well, let's do that, but be prepared to handle the consequences if they said we had a forbidden artifact. We could even threaten them with it, though it'd be a bluff since we don't have it." Some people were very afraid of those sorts of things. They wouldn't want to mess with anyone that had one. The mention of it could have been enough to keep people under control.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 pm 

She blushed bright red when he said he had a thing for her. "You really have a thing for me?" It seemed to be the only thing she really heard. "Hum, yeah..forbidden...might be a bit of trouble, and they might ask just what we have. They might make us show what it is to prove it isn't that." Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. "Well do you have any other ideas? I am a bit stumped on what to ask about."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next