All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

"I have a good relationship to my mother, but I am not sure how she would react to a stranger being in her special place really. I have a feeling she wouldn't like it at all. But, the only way to really know is ask her and see. It really seems unlikely she would. Maybe it is a too far out idea. Maybe we should just go with the first idea we had."
She was feeling very unsure, at the moment she thought it was a good idea when she mentioned it, but when she talked about it, the worse the idea seemed. But, she really didn't like the acting tough idea either. She just wasn't tough at all. They would see through her for sure.
"Maybe for the moment, we shouldn't worry about Heloise and just go to a normal tavern to get more ideas."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Would I really be a stranger? Could we simply admit to her who I am?" Tuigalen tilted his head a bit, wondering if the other individual would have any respect for him at all considering that her daughter was, after all, his proud mount.

"I suppose it's up to you. Honestly, you probably know a great deal more about day-to-day life and where to get ideas...I'm from the professional officer's corps, so my life has been a little outside everything else. It's simply consisted of working with and riding dragons."

He then smirked, "Honestly, that's why we didn't get along at first. We're from different worlds, but maybe that's why we make a good team."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm 

"Well even though you are my rider, we still haven't known each other very long." Kaida was implying she wasn't sure she could trust him yet, but he was not a dragon the likelihood he could beat two dragons was very little indeed. Though, the trust issue was not the whole thing, she feared how her mother would react when she saw how she looked at you. She would know the look of love in her eyes. You were not a dragon, she might not approve of that. Though her mother's mate had been a black dragon, and black dragons were known to be evil. Surely you were not worse than that. Still, she didn't think it was a good idea that you and her mother meet.
"You know much more than I do about the world, of this dragon riding. You have much to teach me, but I wonder if I have anything to teach you." She felt very unsure about herself, but due to your confidence in her she was growing. Slowly but still growing
"Maybe when we know each other better, going to meet her would be OK. But not now, let's just go to a normal tavern and relax. I doubt she will find us there. If she does, other people will be around to help us."
Hopefully at least she thought...

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:49 pm 

"Honestly, I thought that everything was fine in that respect now. I thought that we were supposed to like and trust each other at this point." Lowering his head for a moment, Tuigalen sighed and figured that he should simply answer her with total honesty.

"You have a great deal to teach me, and I have much to learn from your example. You have lived out in the real world far more than I have. All of the other riders and all of the other dragons are professionals as I am. I have never really known other people."

Soon, though, he was nodding toward her with a bit of a smile and exhaling, "That sounds like an excellent plan. I actually do trust both of our skills if things should go off too violently there. It's going to take a lot of work, as I'm sure you and I both realize at this point, but we're eventually going to get this to work out."

Finally he smiled and nodded to her with what was probably the most genuine look he'd given her so far, but then again maybe there was that look of love in his eyes, which would have caused problems with her mother at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:13 am 

Kaida bit her lip, she thought if she didn't ask her mother to go to her cave, then he would think she didn't trust him. She takes a deep breath. "OK, I guess I will see if my mother doesn't mind you going there since we are so close to one another." She takes a breath, not sure how her mother would react to someone who was a stranger to her. But figures, since she trusts him, that her mother would know he is ok. "Well. if you can get a bird to her, do your thing."
She then leans her hand on his arm.
"We will stick through everything together, thick and thin!"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 am 

With a bit of a smile, he nodded. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. I was trying to say, though, that it might be best to do as you say and go to a regular place for the time being. Did you want to still check up on your mother, though?"

Soon enough he started to tilt his head, since he figured that she would have still been fairly adamant when it came to not visiting with certain people. Admittedly Tuigalen was a bit confused considering that had not exactly known the people she did and therefore lacked some of the information.

He did, however, know that one woman who he was once in love with however...this was about to get rather unusual, that was for sure.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:43 pm 

"Maybe we can go to the tavern, and I can send a note to her when we get there..." That sounded like a good solution to her. That way she had a bit of time to think of something good to write to her mother. She had a bad feeling her mother would be upset even suggesting it really. They didn't know each other for long was the truth, even though she trusted him and was sure he wouldn't do anything nasty. She still was a bit wary, it was hard for her not to be wary at all. Perhaps her wariness was a good thing though. She didn't just blindly do what he said, but put thought in things.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:19 pm 

"That sounds like the best plan. Let's go and do that then." Tuigalen nodded a bit, figuring that he would have agreed to that course of action. It would have given them a little time to think if nothing else, and since they hadn't known each other that long every little bit made an entire world of difference for sure.

"Are we getting there on foot then, still with some of our clothes off and disheveled? That would certainly make us look more like we fit in and belong, plus if anyone saw us they'd have no idea who we were and then not really make any note of us." For what it was worth, he did look rather different at this point for sure, especially considering that his hair was rather messed up by comparison from before.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:03 pm 

She giggles a bit. "You do look a bit like a ruffian, hopefully people won't cause us trouble though. If we just try to blend in the best we can, I am sure that we will avoid nasty people." She wasn't so sure. Some people liked to cause problems with no reason behind it. And she had a bad feeling someone might be clued to the fact she wasn't really an elf but a dragon. When she met her mother, it seemed they knew what she was right away. Maybe because she was trying to hide herself so much that people were suspicious of them. "Just act casual, I think I was too nervous when I came to taverns before. That is what caused trouble." You can probably tell she was nervous about going there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:18 pm 

Honestly, Tuigalen was looking at lot less professional than he usually had, though there was something about his confident and proper expression that seemed to suggest that he was anything but the ruffian that he had been pretending to be. Nodding a bit, it seemed like he thought that they could have both blended in if given have a chance to do so. He wasn't sure that they would have been able to, however. The comment about acting casual seemed like pretty decent advice. "Alright, sure, I would be happy..." Well, he stopped himself mid-sentence. He figured that at this point he was still speaking entirely too properly. That was going to be a hard habit to break considering how professional that they had trained him to be after all this time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:35 pm 

She walks on to the tavern. feeling nervous. What a pair they were..one couldn't be a ruffian because they were too proper, and the other one was scared out of her wits she would be revealed as a dragon. She heads slowly in the tavern. looking at the crowd. It seems that there was mostly tough looking males there. They look longingly at Kaida, and one of them boldly goes over to her even though she was obviously with you. "Hey there, why not dump that loser and go with a winner." Kaida looks over at him. "I happen to think he is the winner, I am sorry." The guy snorts. "Why don't we see who is the winner,. why don't you step out with me?" Oh man, she thought. I hope that he is smart enough not to have a fight over me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:01 pm 

They were ironic in several other ways as well. He might have been proper and seriously unable to be a ruffian because of that, but he was also capable of defending himself. She was an all-powerful dragon, but deeply unsure of herself. It would have been rather comical if it weren't for how high the stakes actually were in all of this. Keeping a straight back in order to indicate that he had a tough posture, it looked as though he was going to do his best to get through everything that was going on this time. Flexing his knuckles, he grimaced and looked over toward the individual calling him a looser. He stood up, figuring the other would back down. "No, let's not, let's settle it right here..." He grabbed a bottle off of the bar as he had said that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:39 am 

Kaida stepped in front of you, she wasn't going to let a bar fight happen in here. Though, it might prove they belonged in here. "Look mister, you fighting him is not going to prove to me that you are someone I want to be with. So just stop this nonsense right now." The guy looked at her and laughed. "OOh, you seem like a weakling...what is someone like you doing in a place like this?" Kaida growled. "I am far from a weakling, people who go around fighting people for stupid reasons are the real losers, not him." The guy shook his head, then grabbed her by the hair. "Maybe I will just take you!" She then punched him in the stomach, which started an all out brawl in the tavern. Everyone was starting to fight, what a mess.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm 

Figuring that this would have actually provided some great cover for them as well as the fact that it would have ensured that no one would have ever recognized them from here on out, Tuigalen joined right in. For a moment he thought about what Kaida had said. He wondered if she really would have secretly appreciated something like that. Nevertheless, he just let those images drain out of his mind. Swallowing, he soon fought with an abandon coupled with professionalism that wasn't usually seen in bar fights. He hoped that they would have just thought that he was some kind of a trained bounty hunter or something, since he didn't want to be recognized as the skilled warrior that he was. Then again, this also gave Kaida a chance to see a side of him she might not have otherwise seen. He was actually looking quite tough here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:39 pm 

She felt bad for starting a brawl, but...it gave her a chance to see you in action. You were a rather good fighter but it seemed you were holding yourself back somewhat. After a while, a bouncer began to pull the people apart, you can tell the others respected the bouncer. so you can guess he was probably someone people like them thought was a good fighter. Kaida sat down, blushing. "I didn't think I was someone to start a brawl like that...but..thanks for fighting for me."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 am 

It wasn't often that he allowed himself to completely show his underlying personality. For this moment, though, he did. Looking back toward her with a wrier smirk, he finally shrugged. "Really now? You said before that you didn't want me to fight for you. Change your mind I take it?" Shrugging a bit, he avoided mentioning the fact that he had been holding back. She had guessed accurately with that. He had been holding back because he was afraid he could have easily killed any of them. Nevertheless he wasn't going to come out and actually say that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:39 pm 

"Well you fighting for me is better than me getting killed. So, I think the excitement is over and we can talk about our plans. Just hope none of the spies for them might be here. But, what are the chances that they would even look for us here? I think that they would probably look in the forest, somewhere calmer to find us knowing I am not the best fighter in the world. So, I think we need to sneak and watch my uncles son in action, we know little about him now watching him would be a way to find out. Or, just gather information whatever is better. That woman with him you know about, since she used to be your lover. But. in the years you were separated, she probably changed a lot. We should find out more about her too. Knowing about your enemy is the best way to fight them" she nodded

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:44 pm 

"Yeah, I think everything is over now." Tuigalen didn't actually think that though. He thought that if she had said that, the excitement was just beginning. Well, in one sense it already was. He was starting to perhaps heat up the romance between the two of them, and he had really liked the sound of that. Well, he liked it only if it were true. Nodding a bit, he figured that her plan was decent, but he was actually hurt by the mention of his lover from the past. Shoving this out of his mind for now, he swallowed and tried to make it look like he wasn't thinking about anything else. "Alright, yeah, that sounds like a plan then!" He listened to it, but it was clear that his thoughts were elsewhere at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 pm 

"Do you know anybody who was close to her, besides yourself?" You would probably know about her master, who taught her gem magic. "Hum, we got to figure out a way how to sneak and find out more about them. You ever hear of those invisibility cloaks? Maybe we can purchase one of those. I hope you have some money." She had a bit, but not really too much. Probably not enough to buy something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:14 am 

There was one other person, but he tried to remember what they had looked like. It had been quite some time since he had last come across them. Exhaling a bit, Tuigalen found that he was scratching his head. "Well, I know one, her master, but where could we find him? He taught her gem magic, but I doubt that helps, right?" The elf then nodded, though he was soon digging through his pockets. He had swiped a little money in the bar fight and showed it toward her. Maybe that would change her opinion of him again too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next