All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I happen to like adventures and exploring. I thought about being an explorer and do interesting things like being somewhere where no one else had been for hundreds of years." Sean spoke as he took out his keys. He unlocked a door and walked inside the dark room which soon lit up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would smile and nods. " That sounds like it would be a lot of fun to do." She says and walks into the room. Looking around the room a bit. " Huh interesting"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:22 pm 

"Yeah.....Papers from the 1945? Hmmmm......: Sean spoke as he carefully picked up a newspaper.
"Hard to believe actually....."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:29 pm 

She would walk to the book shelf to see what kind of books there was if any. " To think we might be the first people in here since then"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:30 pm 

"Perhaps you are right. I am going to look for some documents. Maybe in this cabinet." Sean spoke slowly as he walked to the cabinet. He unlocked each drawer then took the top one out. There was a small latch inside but would not work. He placed the drawer back then pressed the latch. A faint click could be heard and a slight shush when a small piece of wood was pushed forward.

"Eureka....... Rose, look here. Perhaps we should close the door since not everyone needs to know this." Sean quickly went and quietly closed the door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:50 pm 

Rose would hear the noise and looks back over to it. " This is getting very exciting" she says walking over towards the area. " Your probably right o that"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:57 pm 

"Now to see what is hidden inside the hidey hole."Sean spoke as he slowly gently pulled the hidden door out to reveal various envelopes. Each one was labeled carefully.
"Wow... what a stash of information."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:01 pm 

Rose would nod and look at it all. " Think it's all safe to touch?" She asks looking over to him then back to the evelopes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 pm 

"Why wouldn't it be safe to touch? Think it might have some kind of a powder that could cause an illness or something?" Sean asked as he looked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:19 pm 

She shrugs. " I don't know. Sorry got a little nervous"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:29 pm 

"Perhaps I should be careful when handling these......" Sean spoke as he thought for a bit.
"Let's come back tomorrow or at least I will. You had best not come since you have a bad immune system right now. Let's close it up and leave it for tomorrow."

Sean closed the sliding door and made sure that it caught,

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:31 pm 

She nods a bit. " Please be careful when you do " she says looking to him worriedly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 pm 

"I will. I'll use the medical mask and gloves that I have. If I get ill then I can't see my family." Sean spoke honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:48 pm 

She nods and wraps her arms around him. " Should that happen for some reason I'll help take care of them"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:53 pm 

"I am sure that you will even if I don't get sick. " Sean spoke as he closed his arms around her then kissed the top of her head.
"Let's head to our rooms now and get some sleep."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 pm 

She nods a bit. " Of course. Besides if or when we get marry we all be one family."

She would kiss his check softly before slowly head back towards their rooms

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:00 pm 

Sean unlocked the door and allowed Rose out then locked the door behind him before heading to their rooms.
"Sweet dreams, my sweet princess."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:03 pm 

She would look to him and nods. " I'll do my best. Hope you sleep well my prince"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm 

Sean went inside his set of rooms and made sure that the babies were asleep before heading into the his room. He changed and laid down to sleep but did not sleep well.
Finally Sean got up early and dressed. He took out a pair of gloves, mask and his cell phone. He headed to the library to find out of there was anything on the envelopes. There was some thing on the papers but he carefully laid out the map of the lands and took pictures of the map. He then placed the map back in cabinet. He cleaned his hands and put his dirty things into a bag before leaving the room. He made sure that the room was locked. He went to his room and showered really well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:29 pm 

Rose would go back to her room. Knocking in the door to her parents room she would say goodnight to them before going to bed.

She would lay down and drift to sleep. She hated being this tired and weak but knew it will pass. She didn't sleep long though before a nightmare wake her up. Causing her another coughing fit. Quickly she got it under cintrol. Not wanting to fall asleep right away she would softly pet Sasha. Until she falls back to sleep.

In the morning she woke up and go about getting ready for the day. As she was brushing her hair she had another coughing fit. Not able to get a good breath she would fall to her knees still coughing. Sasha seeing her in distress would start to bark till her parents came in
" Get the nurse" Joyce says and goes to roses side.

Mark nods and runs to find the nurse

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 145  Next