All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:35 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Thanks for the offer but I really should head to the ranch. I have my work there to do. Maybe one day I will watch you practice or maybe even come to one of your meets. I'll see you tomorrow then, Rose. Have a good practice." Sean spoke with a smile for Rose.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she nods a little. " well don't work to hard to day, and i look forward to seeing you tomorrow." she says with a bright smile. before waving and heading towards the gym

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:41 pm 

Sean watched her leave and once she was inside the gym, he left for home. Once he was home and changed, he reported to Jack who put him through his paces on the mechanical bull. By the time Jack was done with Sean, Sean was more sore than he ever knew. He went to his cabin to clean up. Afterwards he reported to Uncle Jesse who gave him a lesson book to study. It was all about how to run the ranch. They discussed for about a half hour and then they went to dinner.
After dinner, Sean excused himself for he had plenty of home work before bed. In fact Sean soaked in the tub as he did the reading for English Lit. and his Biology. He still had Geometry to do.
He went to bed to get a decent night's rest at 10 pm. 6 am would come too early.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 pm 

Rose smiles as she went to practice. seeing her blade needed a little more work. she would leave and ride her bike home. when she got home she had a light meal with her folks before going about doing her homework. like always she saved algebra for last since it was the hardest for her. taking a quick shower she lets her mind wonder about everything that had happen that day. she would work on her foil a little more before going to bed at 9pm. she wanted to get up early and head to school. so she was able to do a little more studying.

the next morning she got up early and got ready. eating a quick breakfast she then rode her bike to the school being careful of the traffic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 pm 

Sean woke up and hunted for an old t shirt and shorts for gym. He then folded them up in a duffle bag pocket. He added his books to the duffle bag as well as some beef jerky. He decided to raid the kitchen at the main house for something sweet. He tossed his duffle bag in his truck then walked over to the main house for breakfast.

The cook made a large breakfast of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and sausage as well as toast. He ate heartily as he listened into everyone's conversation. He needed to eat and head to school so that he could do some more studying. As soon as Sean was finished eating, he left for school.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:06 pm 

As soon as rose got to the school. she would lock her bike up and take her stuff to the tre she was sitting at the other day. sitting down she would pull out her math book and go about studying a bit more. she had a math test coming up and she couldn't afford to get a bad grade on another test.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 pm 

Sean drove into the parking lot., got his duffle bag then headed towards the gym area. He saw Rose sitting under the tree with a book.
He smiled and walked over to her
"Is there enough room for me to sit here and study along beside you?" he asks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 pm 

She smiles and looks up at him. " hey sean and you there is planty of room here. what you studing?" she asks shutting her book a little.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 pm 

Sean sat down next to Rose.
" I have Music Appreciation and Music History to do. They are interesting to me. What are you studying?" he asked as he got out Music History book out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:41 pm 

she nods a bit and held up her book. " algebra. i'm glad you find two of your classes interesting here." she says grabbing her note book to look over them again

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:11 am 

Sean took the hint that Rose needed to study so he opened the Musical History book. After a while, Sean looked at his watch and spoke

"I think that I will head inside. We have class in 10 minutes."

Lily and her friends walked by and saw them

"Well isn't that cute? Rose and Sean David Trumble sitting together and studying. When are you going back to the band, Sean? After all you can't make it on your own. At least that is what Mitch said in a press conference. He thinks that you will be back and begging to be allowed to join the band within a month." Lily spoke in a taunting voice.

Sean looked at Lily for a few seconds before speaking

"Mitch is allowed to have his own opinions."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 am 

rose would go about studying though when he said they have ten minutes she looks to her watch in surprised. " wow didn't think time went by so fast. " she says and started to pack up. looking up at lily she rolls her eyes. " lily buzz off and mind your own busyness for once." she says standing up and grabbing her bag.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm 

Lily snapped her gum before she spoke again.

"I hope that he has a really good attorney when Mitch's lawyer starts the proceedings. He will most certainly need one. Ta-ta!" Lily threw out to them before she left with her groupies.

"Did you really have dinner with Mitch last night?" Sue asked inquisitively.
"Mhhmmm, he is really sweet too. He bought me the cutest little wrist corsage and a box of candy." Lily spoke as they walked into the building.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:30 pm 

Rose watched them walk off. " freaking air heads have nothing better to do then gossip and worry about their looks." she mutters to herself.

Looking over to sean she sighs ' so much for a normal life right now huh?" she would slowly lead the way to their class.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:41 am 

"Well normal live has escape me for the last year or so. Even if Mitch gets another attorney, we used my attorney for the contract that I signed. They thought the attorney was too expensive after we became a hit. I am not worried." Sean commented.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:31 am 

she would look back at him and nods. " at least you played it safe and had a contract. hopefully this all blows over soon for you. though best avoid lily if she is hanging out with mitch." she says

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:29 am 

"That I will. Before we go into class, I want to....." Sean frowned for a minute before he continued speaking,
"I think that I will wait for a few days before I ask that question so let's just skip it."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:00 pm 

She would stop and look to him. blinking a little when he stops mid question. " huh?...ahhh you know that is going to drive me up the wall now right." she says and playfully pushes him. she didn't know why but she felt relaxed around him. which was a little odd for her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:28 pm 

"Then perhaps you will think of me from time to time." Sean teased right back
"But perhaps we should find a seat before the bell rings."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:25 pm 

she would start to laugh. though quickly cover her mouth as she started to squeak as she did. some of their classmates started to laugh and look to her. " the squeaker toy is out!" one would yell. making her laugh even harder and hide her face when she got to her seat.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 145  Next