All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:23 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Dr White is my name. I came into the surgery room to do a new procedure on your brain's veins. Do you remember anything at all about the surgery?" He asked gently as he probed for answers that Lily might be able to provide.

"You are such a big help to me, Miss Rose. You will make a fine mother one day. Any plans towards a wedding yet?" she asked as she placed the last clean dry baby in its bed for playtime where they had just started to kick their feet at some brightly colored jingle bells.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she would think for a moment. "i remember someone now and then saying to relaxs and everything was going well." she says

" we talked about it but my parents have veto it for now. they want to make sure we are thinking clearly after everything that has happened. " she says picking up one of babies and holding it softly. " either way i hope to be a part of their lives "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm 

"That was me. Dr Miller started the surgery and got the blood drained. I came in and showed him a new way to help damaged vessels. It will help support your veins in the brain so hopefully there will not be any more aneurysms. Today I would like to take off your bandages and see how you are healing again. If you are healing well enough, I'll leave the brace off. How does that sound?"

"Come what may, these little ones have grown on your heart, haven't they?" Nanny Bess spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:46 pm 

" sounds good. also...may i get a drink of water?" she asks with a small smile. her throat was very dry. her folks would step back to let the doctor have room to work.

she smiles and nods " yes they have. everything about each of them has grown on me."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm 

"Yes, you may. I will call the nurse in so she can help me. I'll set you up a bit and you let me know how you feel....." Dr White slowly moves the bed upwards about 20 degrees then stops.
"Are you ok with this angle or do you want to go up a bit more?"

"I am going to unpack while you hold one of them." Nanny spoke quietly as she began to unpack.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:59 pm 

she would take a deep breath and listen to the doctor. " a little more please." lily says.

rose will nod " ok " she would softly hum to all the babies. she had no voice like seans but it was still soft and sweat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:04 pm 

The bed went up to a leaning back in a chair position and Dr White spoke
"Here is a glass of water, Lily. Be careful for it has a straw in it. Just hold out your hand and I'll place it in your hand."

The glass was small and had a lid on it as well as the straw.

A long grey limo drove up to the gates of Dan's home. A gloved hand came out and pressed the buzzer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 pm 

Lily would hold out her hand and carefully take the cup when it was place there. " thanks" she says and will carefully and a little cumsluy get the straw into her mouth and takes a few drinks. " much better thank you." she says sand sets the cup down on her lap but kept a hold of it unless someone took it

dan would go and asnwer the door. " hello?" he says looking at the person a little odd.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 pm 

"I'll set the cup off to one side for you. This glass is a special design so that you can hole on to it easily. It has a lid to help prevent spills. The nurse is here to help me take off the bandages. Once the bandages are off, the lights will be dimmed. I will look into your eyes then place a pair of glasses on your eyes to protect them. " Dr White spoke as he picked up the scissors and the nurse stood on the other side.

"Your father wishes to be admitted into your home for a discussion. What shall I tell him?" the chauffeur asked in a monotone voice and in a stiff manner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 pm 

" ok sounds good." she says and will do her best to hold still while taking her bandages off. she will softly take ahold of the blanket when they was removed. " i'm scared." she says keeping her eyes shut.

dan would blink some " my father?" he says looking to the car then frowning a bit. " he has ten minutes." he says and waits.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 pm 

"There is no reason to be scared for you have healed splendidly. Barely scar. Now let's see those eyes. I am sure that they won't be able to see me yet. But this much you probably expect and why you are scared. Am I right?" he asked as he took the plastic cups off of her eyes.

A distinguished, well dressed gentleman was assisted out of the limo by a body guard and a second one stood nearby. He walked in a dignified manner. He has a cane and a top hat as well as a handkerchief in his pocket. A blood red carnation was in his button hole and his white gloves was immaculate. Even though one could see that he was elderly by his snow white hair, there was not one faltering step or anything else that would tell his age. A pair of sunglasses were worn even though it was a cloudy day.

"Good day, Son. It has been way too long since we have spoke to each other. I plan on remedying it right now." a smooth silky voice spoke with perfectly white teeth smiling broadly as he approached the door in slow deliberate steps.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 pm 

" yes it is. " she says. feeling the cups being taken off her eyes she would squint a bit before slowly opening them. " they feel a little heavy..if that makes sense."

" hello father and we shall see. " he would step aside to let him in then shut the door. " what do you want?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:56 pm 

"They would be due to the medicine in your IV. It is a lower dose of morphine which will keep the pain away and for 6 hours it will be increased so that you can rest for the night. Your eyes look fine, your pupils reacted normal. Can you see anything no matter how faint or blurry?" he asked.

"I wanted to see how you are faring in your house arrest for one thing. And to see my grandchildren for another. Where are your servants? Didn't you keep any? Or are you down on your luck?" he asked as he walked into the house.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:04 am 

she would look around a bit. trying to see anything. sighing a bit she looks down " i see nothing." she says softly.

" my servants are busy right now getting things ready. and how do you know about the babies?" he didn't like where this was going at all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 am 

"That is ok, Lily. I want you to wear these glasses. They will protect your eyes should they start to see. If and when your sight comes back, it most likely will be a slow progression. I have a new bedside table for you to use. It will arrive soon. It will have a drawer for things such as your glasses. On the top it will have a small hole for your glass or cup as well as for your plate. There will be indentations for your silverware as well. This top will help you as you learn how to survive in a world of blindness.

Now I want to talk a bit about what kinds of blindness there are. They range widely from person to person. It could be minor such as not being able to see clearly or tunnel vision. You could just see silhouettes of things around you. You might be able to distinguish light from the dark as in an old black and white movie. Of course you could regain no sight at all.

We are going to assume the worst case scenario and that would be total black out blindness. Then if some of your sight comes back, you tell us then we adjust your treatment according to what you can see. Any questions so far?" Dr White asked.

"You should know that I have my ways of getting the news. " he spoke with a smile as he took off his glasses, allowing his pink glaring eyes show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:19 am 

Lily would listen and try to nod but the brace stopped her. " when do you think i'll be able to go hom?" she asks slowly looking back up.

dan nods " true but the babies aren't here and what are you really up to?" he asks watching his father.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:10 pm 

"It will take a long time, Lily. Most likely a year or so. Once you have healed enough, I would like you to go into rehab so that you can learn how to start your life over. You have much to relearn including how to read and write. At rehab, you will learn how to be self sufficient and even a job. You will meet others who will be blind in one way or another." Dr White spoke.

"I came to see my new grandchildren. And why would I be up to anything else? Your brother has a few and I thought that you might like to go to a family get together. You do not know them but they are somewhat behaved. The youngest boy still have some problems but what 2 and 3 year olds don't?" his father spoke quietly as he looked around the room, taking in everything so he can see the worth.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 pm 

" a..a year?!?" She says a little shocked. She knew it was going to be a long time but a year that was just nuts. " I...I understand" she says softly and a bit sad.

Her father would go over and softly squeezes her leg. " It go by fast sweety and we be here with you."

" You haven't seen me in years and I really would like to not see you again." Dan says. Watching him careful.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 pm 

"You will be going to go to a special college for the blind. It is right here in this hospital on the top floor. What would you like to be?" Dr White asked.

"Still an obstinate child, I see. If you remember as a young child, I always win. I still have very little patience with way ward children and it does not matter the age. Either you come to terms with what I want or you will soon relearn your old lessons. Accept your consequences, whether they be good or bad." his father spoke in a cold menacing tone of voice as he slowly walked up to Dan with his arm down at his side. He glared into Dan's eyes as he quickly and forcefully punched Dan in the stomach and upwards towards Dan's stomach. The father took a large step backwards and away from Dan.

"As you can feel, I am still at my peak of my strength. I will leave and let you think on what I have said. Think really well. I shall see you at the same time next week. I'll let myself out." he turned, placed his glasses back on and slowly left.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 pm 

she thinks for a bit. " i...i don't know what i want to be." she says thinking be coming a vet was out now. " besides i'm sure that collage is expensive...very expensive."

dan would hold his stomach then fall forward grumbling a bit. he would glare at his father as he walked out. making sure to shut and locked the door behind him. this was not good. he thought and slowly made his way to the babies room. it was done and ready for them but now he was scared. what did his father want. grabing his phone he would call Murkow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 145  Next