All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:03 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

*There are several out there. I am not an old car person and thought that he might like to at least see them. One of the cars I found is a limo. A grey limo of all things. I'd like for your parents to come out tomorrow. I'll even have Uncle Jesse cook up some grub. You could also mention that I'd like for them to see the mansion. There is a swimming pool and everything imaginable in that house. Then perhaps he could understand why I am giving things away.*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she would glance to the door of her room. 'I will tell them in the morning before i got to school. just don't take anything father says to heart to much please. he tends to stick his foot in his mouth a lot."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm 

*That is what I figured and thought that perhaps I could bond with him a bit by 'fixing up' an old car with his help. It can't hurt and there are plenty of parts laying around on the tables. If I could do that then perhaps he will be more friendly towards me.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:15 pm 

she sighs a bit as she read the text. 'If you can i'll be surpise. he is only warm with my mother. everyone else he is cold with. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 pm 

*It can't hurt, can it? Jack will be there and he lost his father*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:34 pm 

"no it couldn't. I wish you the best of luck. the both of you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:35 pm 

*Thanks. Remind me when your tournament starts?*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 pm 

she smiles a bit. "saturday they start about 10am "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 pm 

*Remind me what day we are on? I have forgotten and I am laying down.....*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:45 pm 

she would laugh reading that one " today is monday. if you want i can message you on friday if you want me to to give you a reminder."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 pm 

*I might need that. Are your parents going to be working this week?*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:49 pm 

' they work wed-fri this week so they can be there for the tournment. '

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 pm 

*I want to go see you. I'll find out if I can. I'll let you know if I can. I'm gonna let you go since I am falling asleep. Sweet Dreams my sweet Princess. I love you.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 pm 

' it will be great if you can if not i'll get somone to record some for you to watch. sleep well my prince."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm 

Sean was reluctant to let her go but he was definitely asleep on the sofa. He dreamed but he couldn't remember what he dreamed.......

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:10 pm 

rose would put her phone away and drift off to sleep quickly. in the morning she would get up and ready for school. making sure to tell her mother about the invite from sean before she heads out on her bike.

joyce will text sean after she finished her breakfast. " thank you for the invite today when should we head over and do we need to bring anything?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm 

Sean had just finished up letting his herds out and was ready to head to the cabin to take a shower. He smiled and text back
*Good morning. Just finished up chores. I'll check with Uncle Jesse at breakfast but not before 10. I have my main chores finished so I could be free by then.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:47 pm 

joyce will smile " ok no rush we have nothing going on today. "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:58 pm 

Sean walked back to the cabin, took a good shower, put on a pair of jeans and shirt as well as one of his older hats. He looked at his hats. 10 in all. He chuckled because he saw that maybe he had too many. Something he didn't need to buy. a pair of boots then hurried off to the Main House.

Once he was in the dining room and had greeted everyone, he turned to Uncle Jesse.
"I'd like to out to the Mansion because I asked Rose's parents to come out and help me decide what to do with some of the stuff. I'd like for you and Jack to come along as well. I need to get it ready to sell."

"No problem, Sean. Jack are you able to come along?" Jesse asked.

"Sure. I'd love to see what a Mansion looks like." Jack spoke.

"May I give them a quick text to let them know them and what time would you like to go?' Sean asked.

"Tell them 10 and yes then get to eating." Jesse spoke and ignored the sudden silence.

*At breakfast but was allowed to text to tell you to that we will be there at 10.* Sean quickly texted and ate.

Jesse finally stood up and clanked his glass.
"Men, I know I broke one of my own rules about texting at the table. There is always an exception to every rule and this is an exception. No one knows but Sean exactly how big this property is. He wants to get rid of many things. There are 30 statues in the front yard alone and they are human or animal size is one example. He will be doing a lot of thinking and work to get the house ready to sell. That is why I am allowing it this time. I will be gone for the day and you know what you must do. That is all. Please excuse me so that I may get ready."

Jesse left and the two young men did soon did the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 pm 

Joyce would go about getting ready making sure her husband was doing the same. the two bearly talked as they did. once they was ready joyce went outside to relaxes till she got the text from sean letting her know what time to head to the house.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 145  Next