All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Sounds so wonderful. I'll look forward to it, my love. " Sean kissed her lips gently.
"Anything in particular that you would like for breakfast?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She thinks for a moment. " nothing i can think of. " she says with a smile. " just looking forward to being here another day with you and the babies."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 pm 

"Wonderful thoughts. Let's get busy and meet at the breakfast table." Sean suggested with a smile and a kiss.
"Now if a lovely princess would allow me up to get the things on my end done, then we can enjoy a nice breakfast together."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 pm 

Rose will giggle a little " ok ok " she says and carefully moves away. she would look down at sasha and pets her behind the ears. " you be a good girl ok." she says.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:13 pm 

"Thank you my love. Now to let the dogs and then feed them while they are out so they can eat when they come in. Oh yeah! I have a dog whistle so that you can call Sasha. I will make out a code for each dog. Then a few commands. How does that sound?" Sean asked as he got up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 pm 

she smiles a little and nods " that sounds like a good ideal to me. go take care of the dogs i'll be out shortly. " she says and goes to her bag to find something to wear that day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:25 pm 

Sean kiss Rose quickly then whistled quickly. Lucy and Lucky got up to follow Sean.
Sean lead the way to the pet door and unlocked the door to the pet area. They could now come and go as they pleased.

He then put out clean water and food for them before heading to his room to change. A pair of faded jeans and a plaid shirt. A quick combing of his hair before checking on the babies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:36 pm 

Rose would watch sean and his dogs leave. looking at sasha she would point " go with the others." she says.

Sasha would just sit down and look to her. Rose just shakes her head " fine stay." she says and grabs another simple sundress. not feeling up for the chalange of buttons with her one wrist yet. going int the bathroom she would go about taking a nice bath. she didn't take to long but made sure she got nice and clean. once she was she dried off and slipped the light blue dress on. deciding to forgo the shoes and wheel chair. slow steps seem to be the key right now.

" come on sasha lets let you out." she says and slowly walks out to the kitchen. sasha right behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:53 pm 

Sean walks into the nursery and smiled at the babies. All 4 were dressed and fed. They were looking at the bears that were in the corner of the beds.
"How are my babies? All dressed up and fed, huh? You look like a set of good looking babies. How about I take a turn with watching you while Nanny goes help your momma?" he asks as he kissed each one.

"Are you two gonna marry?" Nanny asked quietly.

"That are the plans. Rose and I have spoke of it before all of this happened. But she is underage yet." Sean spoke softly.

"Well, I'll go and take care of her wrists and then I'll be back. Shouldn't take long at all." Nanny spoke with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 pm 

Rose would smile and watch sasha go outside. looking around she finds the dog food and goes to grab some when she notices her bandages. sighing she decided it best to get her bandages changed first. plus she wasn't sure with her wrist she would be able to get the can open herself.

reaching into her pocket she pulls her cell out and text the nanny. * ready to have my bandages changed when you have time*

slowly she would head back to her room and sit down on the sofa coughing a few times. ok not so much walking she tells herself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:17 pm 

Nanny left to go change Rose's bandages while Sean sang to the babies.

"I am here, Rose, Dear. Let's get your bandages changed. I see that you have everything ready for me. That is so sweet of you." Nanny took the scissors and cut the old bandage away. She shook her head sadly.
"A nasty ordeal that you went through dear one. But your wrist is healing well. You'll have a faint scar on them. You are a survivor though."

It didn't take very long for Nanny to change bandages. But during the meantime, Hannah came over to the kitchen and was grumbling about having 3 water bowls and 3 food bowls. She had forgotten that there was 3 dogs until Lucy and Lucy came in and ate side by side, leaving one water dish and a bowl of food for Sasha.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 pm 

Rose smiles a little " i try to be helpful." she would look to her wrist when the bandages was cut off. " not my first scar not my last i have a feeling." she says and smiles a little.

once the bandages was change she moved her hands a little " yeah get the bandages off but wear the splint on the one for a bit more. thank you again for you help.

sasha would come in and look to hannah before going over and joining the other two to eat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 pm 

"I think that you need to do some light exercises before those joints become immobile. A physical therapist could do the job. But so could I. I'll call the doctor and have him send permission for me to do the exercises or have you go to the physical therapy office."Nanny Bessie spoke with an authoritive voice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:29 pm 

she nods a bit " that would be nice and if you could might be best. i can't drive and sean has so much to do already. i don't want to be a bigger burden on everyone than i already am." she says and softly rubs her wrist a little.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 pm 

"To me you are no burden, dear. I love to do nursing but I am starting to show my age. Sean has taken me in to over see his family in this house and you are part of his family. You are part of the reason why I am needed here. I need to be needed." Nanny Bessie spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 pm 

she smiles and nods " and i appreate everything you do not just for me but for the babies as well." she says. hearing her stomach growl she blushes a bit. " we best go eat. need to take my meds as well."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 pm 

"Are they already placed in a med box? It makes it easy to see if you have taken them and the right amount is ready and waiting for you." Nanny spoke as she cleaned up the rewrapping of the wrists.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 pm 

she shakes her head a bit. " no but i'm to take a pill in the morning and one in the evening to make sure i don't get a infection while my wrist and lungs heal. the bottle is on my night stand right now." she says and points to it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:48 pm 

"Just one pill? There are vitamins that boost the immune system like C and K to promote healing. A general vitamin with extra C would do the job. Plus a pain pill for when you over exercise or move your wrist the wrong way." she spoke as she finished up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 pm 

She shrugs a bit. " i was only given the one pill. and i said no pain meds. that way i can't over do it.." she says and pushes some of her hair. " which i tend to do now and then. "

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 145  Next