All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:35 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean smiled and walked over to the group

"Hi!. What's up?" Sean asked as he walked over to the group.
"I never had the opportunity to be in relay races before."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alexis smiles " well they can be fun. though knowing the teacher he wont have just normal races ...well not at first. maybe. " she says the guys nods . " the teacher likes to throw us for loops."

the teacher walks to each group and hands them a baton. " ok so we are just going to do a quick little race to get us ready for the fun ones. so tow people from each team under the basketball hoops. everyone will do half lap around the court. " he says

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:57 am 

Sean smiles as he spoke

"Who is going first?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 am 

Alexis shrugs " i will let you boys decide that. i'm going last." she says and skips to her spot. the other two guys laugh. finally one looks to him " i'm a fast sprinter i can go first if no one else wants to." he says

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 pm 

"It doesn't matter to me. I never raced before in my life so it's you to you to place me." Sean chuckled as he looked at the two guys.

Sean also looked around for Rose to see where she was and who she was with out of curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:52 pm 

The guy laughs a little " ok you will go second to get the fell of garbing and passing the bonton...the big rule is don't' drop it our we are out. " he says and goes to get into his spot.

Rose was in the third spot. she was in a group of mostly girls. rose would look over and see sean looking at her. smiling she waves. " good luck" she mouths to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:10 pm 

Sean waved and mouthed back ' good luck' to Rose's team before he took his spot. He was waiting for the baton while setting his feet to run. He kept an eye over his shoulder so that he would be ready to go when the the time came.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:24 pm 

once the teams was ready. the coach would blow the whistle. when his team mate got close he would hold out the boton and wait for him to take it before letting go and stopping. cheering him on. when he gets close to his teammate he would wait for the boton with his hand out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:39 pm 

Sean heard the whistle and his adrenalin kicked in high.When the first guy came up near him, Sean had his hand out, grabbed the baton and ran his hardest. When Sean was nearing the next person,he had the baton ready to pass off. He had a slight stumble as he handed off and hoped that the next guy would forgive him the stumble. For now he was just trying to catch his breath,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:44 pm 

the guy was able to get the bonton from him with no problem and take off running. Rose would pat seans quickly on the shoulder before holding her hand out for the bonton herself and takes off running as fast as she could. it was clear her group wasn't the fastest at all. his team would finish second in the race.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:48 pm 

"Interesting race, people! We did well I think." Sean spoke with his hands up for high fives.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm 

his team plus a few others would come over and high five him. " oh we aren't done yet" the coach would say. the rest of the class would go by them doing different types of relay racing. including one where they had to do the crab walk. the coach would end the class giving them time to catch their breath and take a shower. rose would walk over to him. " you did very good today."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:12 pm 

"Thanks Rose. I thought you looked great out there." Sean smiled warmly at her.
"We better get to the showers but I will see you soon."
Sean hated to leave her behind so he took a very quick shower and was waiting for her outside of the gym.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:35 pm 

She smiles and nods a bit and goes takes a shower. she would take a little longer making sure her hair was dry before going out to meet up with him. " sorry i took so long" she says

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:35 am 

"That is ok. You look great. Now shall we go have some lunch? " Sean asked as he held out his arm.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 am 

she smiles and takes his arm. " thanks and yes" she says and giggles a little. " so how you liking gym class? our teacher is a little goofy."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 pm 

"He is different from what I expected. I figured that he would be more like coaches on football games. I am not exactly into most sports but rest of the band liked football." Sean spoke as they walked into the lunchroom.
"Great! They are serving lasagna. One of my favorites. What are you getting?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:14 pm 

she giggles a little " yeah well the coach likes to mix it up knowing not all of us like the same sport. when we have to run for our exams he lets us run on the track through the woods." she says. taking a deep breath when they get walk into the lunchroom. looking back at him. and giggles " i was going to get some lasagna as well. can't pass up a good lasagna." she says and gets in the line to get her tray. " so got to work on the ranch again after school?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:43 pm 

"Of course. I have a job there now. Are you jealous of my job now are you?" Sean teased Rose a bit as he took his plate of lasagna, bread and peaches.
"I always am needed and the guys wish I didn't have this last year of high school to finish up. One even suggested that I skip the school and just get my GED."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 pm 

she would giggle a little " i would like to get a job but between school and fancing practice i really don't have time for a job. I help my folks now and then in the summer with their booth at the rein fairs but that is it." she says grabbing her self a lasagna and a small salad. " well i hope you stay at the school i would miss you if you stopped coming. " she says and blushes a little

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 145  Next