All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joyce will take the iPad " I can do that" she says and start putting things down.

Mark will look to him. " You have a big enough yard you might be able to put a show on now and then."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:37 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Like what kind of a show? Me playing my guitar and singing? I am not sure of that......" Sean frowned.
"For family and friends is one thing but go back to performing again.....I am not sure that I can at the moment."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm 

Mark shakes his head " no not that kind a little redo or something like that" he says.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:48 pm 

"I'll think on that idea. I don't want to have a riot or anything." Sean spoke then glanced at a snoozing Rose.
"Look what has happened already. I don't want to take any chances."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 pm 

He nods and glances to rose. he then looks to Joyce with a smile. " She is sleeping" he says softly.

Joyce would sigh a little. " Well she is either that exhausted or feels safe here. Or both"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:59 pm 

"I think a bit of both. She is very relaxed from not being in hospital. Then she is 'hidden' away from everyone. Outside of you folks and Murkow, only staff knows about this place. I am in a locked community which we provide for our staff. Only the bachelor's row is not in the protective community." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:04 pm 

they both nod a bit. " i'm just glad she is getting the rest she needs so dearly. " joyce said.

mark will take her hand softly. " don't worry dear she is tough and has pulled through something this rough before she will do it again. "

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 pm 

"I just hate seeing her go through it is all." Sean spoke quietly as he sat next to Rose.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 pm 

Mark will look back to sean and nods. " we all do. " he would watch as rose coughed in her sleep but unlike the other times she stay asleep afterwards. " all we can do now is make sure she is comfortable while she heals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:17 am 

Sean nodded for Mark spoke the truth.

Time passed and it was time for dinner. One of the cooks from the ranch house found them outside.

"Sean! Aren't you hungry? I am sure that your guests are. Everyone do come in and eat your dinner before it gets cold." Hannah spoke firmly.

"Coming Hannna. Don't worry since I have been hungry for a while. Just scoot along and we will be in shortly." Sean chuckled.
"Don't mind Hannah. She is a mother hen who thinks that I am her son.
Rose, my sweetheart.....it's time for dinner." Sean spoke softly as he kissed the top of her head.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:23 am 

Joyce and mark would look at Hannah and giggle a bit seeing how she acted. " well nothing wrong to having a mother hen around." they said standing up.

Rose woke up when Hannah came out saying it was supper time but she was a bit confused to she looked at sean and remember she was at the ranch. smiling a little she would sit up. " ok and sorry didn't mean to fall asleep" she says

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 am 

"I know I know." Sean chuckled.
"It's ok Rose. You need the sleep so you go to sleep. When you are well, you won't need the sleep at all."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:36 am 

mark will nod " sean is right besides sleep will help you heal. but now we need to to keep our strenght up." he says with a smile to her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:08 am 

On the table were bread bowls filled with a hearty beef stew with the lid placed back on it. Glasses of milk and water were set at each place.

Sean saw the bowls and smiled. "A special treat is in store for us! Everyone have a seat and we will have a prayer."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:15 am 

Once rose was situated at the table Joyce and mark would sit down.

" It looks very good" Joyce says.

Rose with fold her hands and bow her head for prayer. Mark and Joyce would glance at each other and follows rose example.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:50 pm 

"Good Lord above, be with us as we partake of this food. Help us with all of our illness and tiredness as we nourish our bodies. Bring peace to us once again sine one of us left this earth. Heal her soul and soothe her pains. Be with all of us as we are going through our life changes. Thank not only for the food and the hands that prepared it for us but also for the 4 little ones that have come into my life. Give me the strength and knowledge of how to raise them to be the best they can be as they walk on your path. In this we pray. Amen." Sean prayed with his eyes closed.
He opened his eyes to the magnificent sight before him and spoke eagerly.
"Let's eat."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 pm 

Rose would say " amen" when he was done praying. She would take a couple of bites and smile. " This is really good." She says

Mark and Joyce both nod in agreement

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm 

"It is one of my favorite meals. Hannah does make an excellent bread bowls and stew. I wonder what is for dessert......" Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:28 pm 

Mark smiles. " Live a good bread bowl. "

Rose nods. " Yup definitely going to get a little fatter" she says making her mother laugh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:28 pm 

Mark smiles. " Live a good bread bowl. "

Rose nods. " Yup definitely going to get a little fatter" she says making her mother laugh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 145  Next