All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lily would smile at jack. " one day i want to be a mother but that is down the line. still having fun learning things myself." she says with giggle then looks to the babies. " ahhh they are so cute." she says looking at them. " i would like to hold that one" she says and points to Felicity.

Rose finally noticed that they was heading out of town. and looks to her folks. " where we going?"

joyce smiles and looks back at her. " we thought it be nice to go to the ranch for a bit. but you need to stay calm or we will stay head home. "

rose nods a bit. "ok"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:02 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"This is Felicity. Her name means "happy" or "lucky." She is both. Jack?" Sean asked.

"I think that I'll take William. He seems to be a sturdy baby and one that I can manage to hold without hurting him." Jack spoke hesitantly.

Sean went over to Lily and laid Felicity in her arms carefully while Nanny Bessy laid William in Jack's arms then put Isabella in Sean's other arm before she left the room.

"What do you think of them?" Sean asked as he sat down in a rocker.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm 

Lily would take the baby and hold her close. " they are all so adorable. " she says sitting back and looks to sean. " your really going to have your hands full when they get moble. "

Rose was excited but did her best to stay calmed as they saw the ranch. they pull in and park. joyce and mark will get out first getting the wheel chair out before letting rose get out of the car and sit down in the chair to be pushed.

Joyce will smile and test jesse " we are here"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 pm 

Jesse came right out for he was at the desk.

"You go on around to the back of the house to the sign which says Guest House. Sean and the babies are there."

"Indeed I will. In about 6 to 8 months I will be making a playroom for them to crawl around in. Can't chase 4 little ones all at once and it is gonna be well child proofed." Sean spoke with a smile.

"Somehow I can't picture you as a father. You are a year younger than I." Jack spoke as William began to wave his hands energetically.

"William wants to sit up, Jack, like this...." Sean spoke quietly.

"How do you know?" Jack asked in a puzzled tone.

"By experience." Sean spoke with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 pm 

Mark nods and will start to push rose that way. rose would sit there and watch where they was going doing her best not to cough. when the ygot to the house joyce will knock on the door and waited. looking back at rose who was doing her best to behave but was clearly to happy and excited ot be there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:34 pm 

Nanny Bessy went to the door so that Sean could stay with his visitors. She open the door and spoke softly.

"May I help you?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:36 pm 

Joyce smiles " hi where are here to see sean i believe he is expecting us. and rose." she says and moves to the side. rose would smile and wave to her a little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 pm 

"I am sure that he will want to see Rose. She is an honored guest in this home. Please come in. Jack and Lily are here as well." Nanny Bessy spoke and held the door wide open.

Sean overhearing that it was Rose at the door went quickly to see her.
"Hello my beautiful princess. Welcome to my present home. Hello Mr and Mrs, Delani. Came in and find a seat." Sean smiled and invited them in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 pm 

mark smiled and sean " nice to see you again sean."

rose would look to sean " hello my prince " she says and waits for mark to push her in. when she sees Jack and lily she would wave at them. " long time no see guys" she says after coughing a bit.

mark find a place where rose could see everyone and lock the wheel for her before finding a seat. " thanks for letting us stop by sean." he says.

joyce would find a seat and sat down glad to be in a friendly eviroment.

lily would look to rose and did her best ot hide her shock on how she looked. " glad to see you as well rose."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm 

"I'm glad to see that you are doing well, Rose." Jack spoke with a quick glance for William was an energetic baby.

"Rose, would you like to hold Mystique for a bit? Here is Isabella, Mrs Delani. Could you hold her while I set Rose up with Mystique?" Sean asked as he walked over to Joyce and held out Isabella who was sitting up and looking all over the place.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 pm 

Joyce would smile and hold her hands out " i would love to hold her." softly she would take the baby and smile at her. " your so wide awake right now aren't you" she says with a giggle.

rose looks to sean a little worry. " you sure that ok...i'm still coughing a lot." it was clear she was a little scared of hurting the babies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 pm 

"You will be fine and so will Mystique. The cough is not from a virus or bacteria. It was caused by the mustard gas. Other wise I wouldn't have had you come inside. Here hold out your arm like so and her she is. She is just 4 pounds and two ounces. I'll be right beside you the whole time." Sean spoke gently.

Mystique looked up at Rose then smiled at her.

"Mustard gas? That is used in chemical warfare!" Jack exclaimed in horror.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm 

Rose would hold her arms out and softly took mystique. she held babies before but never while she was recovering from something. her attation was on the baby so she didn't hear jack. seeing mystique look up at her she smiles down at her. " wow so tiny but strong huh."

mark would look to jack seeing rose being distracted. " yeah it is apparently someone set it off in the place she was being held right before they rescued her. luckily only her lungs got effected. it will be a few months before we know what is permanent and what isn't.

lily would frown and look to rose. wondering how she could be so strong.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:10 pm 

Jack didn't know what to say. He didn't realize exactly what Sean was going through besides Rose being kidnapped. It was like a movie not real life. Normal people did not do such horrible things.

"Yes, she is quite strong. Mystique and Felicity has a couple rare traits. The one we know for sure is that they both have double eye lashes. That is why they look so thick. The other trait is not yet known for sure but it did show up in their gene testing. They might have two different color of eyes." Sean spoke quietly.
"Overall, both girls are healthy and will be strong little ones. "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 pm 

Rose will smile and look up at sean " with a brother like you looking after them i'm sure all four of them will grow up to be big and strong. " she says before looking down at mystique. feeling herself about to cough she quickly truned her head away and coughed into her shoulder the best she could. after words she looks at everyone " sorry " she says softly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 pm 

"No need to be sorry, my love. You didn't ask for any of that treatment. I only wished that I could have taken your place." Sean spoke softly as he kissed her head tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 pm 

rose would blush a little " i know but we are all safe now and that is what matter." she says softly.

mark will nod " yes everyone is safe and your healing fast."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 am 

Jack kept track of time and soon spoke.
"I think that we should go Lily. I am sure that Uncle Jesse will want us back to work. Sean, I guess you aren't going to be going back to work anytime soon?"

"I will be back to work sooner than you think." Sean smiles. "I need to get out and do some work so I don't become fat and lazy. I have Nanny and the two teenagers for the summer and that will help a lot. Tell Uncle Jesse I'd like to talk to him." Sean took his cell phone out of his pocket and texted for the girls to come out to help with the babies.
"Mr Delina, would you like to hold William for a bit? I'll take Felicity from Lily."
Sean picked up William and sniffed.
"You little man need to be changed. Tammy will change you and bring you back. Joy will change you Felicity."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:21 am 

Lily looks to jack and nods " yeah best get back to work. " she would look over to sean " thanks for letting us come over and see you and the babies. lily would wait till one of the girls takes Felicity before standing up waiting for jack.

Mark smiles and nods." yeah i can hold the little guy." he seemed a little excited about holding him.

Rose looks to lily and jack. " you two don't work to hard ok?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:43 am 

"I'll try not to. You take care of yourself, Rose and do what the dr tells you to. Hope that you will be back to work soon." Jack spoke with a smile after the teenage girl took William to change him.

"I still want to talk to you soon, Jack. Our talk kinda got interrupted last time." Sean spoke with a smile.

Jack went out of the door and was outside of the guest house fairly quickly. He was relieved to be gone from inside the same house as Sean. He seemed quite changed over this incident.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 145  Next