All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:46 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Yes. I just want to spend some extra time with you. You don't mind or do you?" Sean asked with a smile on his face.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she will smile and shake her head. " no i don't mind at all. love spending time with you as well. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 pm 

Sean finally drove up to her house then got out. He went to Rose's door and open it up.
"Here you go my lovely Princess. Home once more, all safe and sound."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 pm 

she smiles a bit and get out of the truck. " thank you for seeing me home safely my handsome prince." she says and softly hugs him. " though i don't want to let you go." she says with a sigh. even though she only been together a short time she has fallen for him hard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:50 pm 

"I know. It is hard to let you go. I wish that I could just take you home with me. But I can't yet." Sean spoke as he hugged Rose and kiss the top of her head. One day he would ask her but not now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm 

She smiles up at him and nods " i know i know. " she saighs a bit then slowly lets go of him to grab all of her stuff and sasha's leash. " come on girl." she says and waits for her to jump out. " so the tourment starts around one tomorrow. i'll see you then?" she asks as she slowly walks up to the front pourch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:00 pm 

"I'll be in the stands somewhere as close as I can get." Sean spoke as he walked her up to the door.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm 

she looks up at him and smile " till then my prince" she says and kisses him softly letting the kiss linger a bit longer then she normally did.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:52 pm 

"Sweet dreams, my lovely Princess. Perhaps I will dream of us being together once more." Sean whispered as he kissed her one last time. He slowly pulled away from her and walked down the steps to the truck. He turned and waved once last time. He was not at all happy about leaving her tonight. Something didn't feel right in the air but he didn't know what.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:09 pm 

she would blush a little hearing his words. Smiling she kissed him back and waited till he got into his truck. Shifting everything I'm here arms she would wave back before walking inside. Knowing he would not leave till she did.

Once inside her mother giggles and helps her with her stuff. " Your supper is in the microwave I hope you two had a good time together.

Rose smiles and nods. " It was we went and got a float afterwards."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 am 

Sean drove home thoughtfully. Once he was home, he took everything inside his cabin. He would deal with it later. He laid down on the sofa where he fell asleep. Lucky and Lucy laid on the floor beside Sean.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:10 pm 

Rose would go about heating up her food and eating. taking care of sasha and her needs they both go up to her room to get ready for bed and the tournament. sasha would sit on her bed and watch rose work on everything and then read all the info she got for sasha before trying to get some sleep. she was so nervous about the tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:33 pm 

Sean slept so hard that he did not hear the phone. Jack came over to see if Sean was ok or not and just found that he was sprawled out on the sofa. He sent a picture of Sean to Uncle Jesse who texted back to leave him be. The meeting can wait.

((Your turn to lead. :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 pm 

rose woke up the next morning and got busy. laying everything for the tournament on her bed before packing it in her bag. deciding to keep her mind busy and not let her nerves get all worked up she gets sasha and go practices some commands with her mother. wanting her to be able control her as well should she come down sick.

when it got close to time to go mark came out. " alright time to go. and lets leave sasha here ok it's going to be tight with your gear and her. in the back with her.

rose sighs and nods a bit she knew there was no arguing with him on this. " ok lets go sasha" she says and will put her in the kennel for now making sure to give her a treat. once they all was in the car she would smile and text sean. " heading to the tournament hope to see you there."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 am 

Sean got up early and did his chores then cleaned up so that he could eat breakfast. Had just finished and was going for his truck when he got the text.
*I am loading up to head there right now. Best of luck.* he texted back. He put the jackets on Lucky and Lucy so that they were ready for duty. He got them inside and headed to the tournament.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:45 pm 

she smiles feeling her phone go off and reads it. * thanks :-) * she text back then takes a deep breath to keep her nerves calm. when they got there she got out of the car and hugged her folks for good luck. grabbing her bag she head to the gym to meet up with the rest of her team. they all would go about getting warmed up.

joyce and mark found a good spot to watch and joyce kept a eye out for sean and saved a spot for him just in case.

Lily would get up in the morning and do her chores. as she is muking out the stalls she would stop and watch a few of the horses. before smiling and texting jake *hope you slept well and is not working to hard.*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 am 

Sean smiles at the text then drove off to the tournament. He found a parking place easily enough and got Lucy and Lucky out. He snapped on the leash with the guide ropes. He had studied manual enough to know how to use the guide ropes. He whispered to them "Now be on your best behavior. This is a very important event for Rose. I want you to walk in front of me and follow my tugging on the lines. Got it?"
Both gave a short yip. A treat and they were off to find a good seat. Before long he saw the Delinis and went towards them.
Once he reached them, he spoke
"Is this seat taken?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:47 pm 

Mark and joyce would look up at him and shake their head. joyce would tap the spot next to her. " we actually was saving you a spot. " she says and makes sure the two dogs had room to sit as well " have you ever been to fencing tournament?" she asks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 pm 

Sean made sure the dogs were comfortable and sat his 'care bag' next to himself.
"No, M'am, I haven't. I only have seen those at the house. Same as the swords. I am used to dealing with guns instead. " he spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:36 pm 

she nods a bit. " ok well if you have any questions just ask. though remember while anyone is fighting we are to stay quiet so the judges can hear. also rose is the one with the rose on her back left shoulder. " she says and points to rose. who had her back to them at the moment.

sure enough she had a rose on her jacket. she was helping alexis zip up her jacket before alexis walks to where she was to fight at for the round. rose will pick up her mask and foil. she would walk to her spot. shaking the hand of her opponet they both take turns showing their foil worked correctly before slipping their mask on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 145  Next