All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"What do you want to do in college? " Sean asked quietly. He wouldn't be going to college. He had no desire to go to any of them. In fact if it wasn't for Rose, Sean would leave high school and just work for Uncle Jesse. Perhaps own a ranch of his own one day.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she shrugs a bit. "i don't know. i don't even know if i want to go to collage but my folks say i have to go and make somthing of myself. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:00 pm 

"Have they told what that means? I mean not everyone needs to go to college. There are many careers that you can work at and make very good money. College is so expensive too. You should be the one who decides if you want to. But that is my opinion for what it is worth." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:06 pm 

she nods a bit. " i've tried to talk to them about it. mom listened and said i should go to collage while i'm young cause if i choose to later it will be harder. father...father wasn't having any part of it. i will go to collage is what he says." she knew he wanted the best for her but he was so stuborn about it.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm 

"I will stand by your side no matter what decision you make. It is your life so choose what you want." Sean spoke softly as he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:13 pm 

she would smile a bit. " thanks. that means a lot to me. i do know if i decide not to go to collage when i tell them it's not going to a pleasnet night at all."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 pm 

"If you don't go to college, I am sure that Uncle Jesse would take you in. He usually has extra rooms. Of course you wouldn't be allowed to bunk with me unless we were married and then I would be moving to the married side." Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:30 pm 

she would blush a bit and nods " i will keep that in mind. that would be nice to be on the ranch all the time." thinking about how that would be she smiles a bit.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm 

"I guess we had better go inside. Class will soon start. We can talk more later." Sean spoke as he stepped back to allow Rose to go inside the room.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:38 pm 

she would nod a bit. " ok" she says and walks into the class. like before she would sit down and get ready for class. though this time she bearly paid attation. her mind going to what she wanted to do after high school.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 pm 

Sean saw that Rose was distracted so he made two sets of notes just in case she needed them. The class was boring but making two sets of notes, kept his mind busy enough to pass the time away.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:47 pm 

when the bell ranged aat the end of the class she would blink and frowns noticing she didn't pay attation at all. knowing the next class was gym she quickly pack her stuff up. " dang it dang it dang it." she says softly to herself.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:45 pm 

"Here you go." Sean spoke softly as he slid the notes to her desk before he began to pack up his stuff.
"Ready to go?"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:14 pm 

she would blink and look to the notes smiling as she picks them up and puts them in her book. " thanks your a life saver." she says and stands up. " yeah i'm ready. " she would walk out of the classroom and wait for him. taking his arm if he offered it again.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm 

Sean held out his arm for her to take.
"You are welcome. I saw that your mind was wondering so i did a set for you. After all that what friends are for ..to look out for each other." he spoke softly.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm 

She would giggle a bit and nods. " yup. so ready for gym class?" she asks smiling up at him

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm 

"No but let's get it over with. It is not a favorite class of mine." Sean spoke.
"Just need to stop at my locker to get my duffle bag."

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:26 pm 

she giggles a little bit. " it's no ones favoirt. well most the guys like swimming when we do that. " she would go to their lockers and put her books inside.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:04 pm 

"I thought it would be a good workout but what we do in there is nothing compared to what I do at home. I'm gonna ask for my gym equipment during the court as well as a few other things. Things that I want to be clarified. In fact I should ask my lawyer look into something for me. I'll ask at lunch and will text Uncle Jesse. Maybe he can ask in my stead. Something I have forgotten until just now." Sean spoke as he texted.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:02 pm 

she would nod a bit. waiting till he was done texting. " yeah well most of us here don't do a lot of physical activates like you do on a ranch. i really do hope you get everything fiuger out and works in your favor." she says and pushes back some of her hair.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 145  Next