All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:07 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I'd like to show you off and make this official but I am also afraid that it would run you off. If I take you to the weekly family gathering where everyone sees everyone, there will be a lot more than just the single ranch hands. There are married ranch hands and their families plus all of the staff. There will be like over a hundred people moving about and eating in shifts. Could you handle it?" Jack asked.

"I will always consider this truck yours. This is the first time I drove it and there is less than 100 miles on it. So jump in the driver's seat. And before you say it. I know what your father's says. I am sure that your mother will talk to him. Just think of it as yours for my sake. You may even name it if you want. " Sean spoke quietly as he held the door open for Rose.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She thinks for a moment and frowns a bit. " I honestly don't think so. I can bearly handle being around 10 people at once. I'm sorry." She says and looks down a bit.

Rose smiles a bit.and nods." Ok" she says before sitting in the driver's seat. Looking around the inside she looks back at him. " This is a very nice truck."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm 

"That's alright, Lily. Rose was out of her element when Sean brought her to the family dinner. So I thought that I'd asked before springing it on you like he did. If you stay with me, you will have to get used to be with the Extended Family at least once a week. Sean and I both have a table of young children to take care of for Sunday dinner. Sunday is always Family Day at the ranch and it is important to Uncle Jessie. " Jack paused since he felt that he said enough.
"Lily, I like you a lot and I had a lot of fun today. Perhaps we can get together for a picnic or something. I carry my phone with me so if you want me, you always can get hold of me unless I am in a meeting. Then just leave a message and I'll get back to you, ok?"

"Yes, it is. It is exactly like my truck except smaller. I will drive it out to the ranch and find a place for it in the family garage. Here is your set of keys so that you may drive it when you want to on ranch. I'll show you where the gas is and vehicle logs next time we get together. Consider the truck to be a work truck truck. Now I think that it is time for me to head back to the Mansion. Which reminds me....." Sean took out a folded business card with his professional Rodeo Boy Picture on it.
"Keep that with you. It has the gate code and the security codes. DO not loose them or give them to anyone. If you need a place to crash, use the Mansion. Most of the time I won't be there but if you need me, I'll be there."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 pm 

lily nods and looks back at him. " I'll do my best to get used to people. I really enjoyed today as well and a picnic sounds like a wounderful ideal. you have my number if no one answers just leave a message and i'll call back as soon as i can."

Rose takes the card and smiles a bit. " i will keep it safe " she says and takes the keys. " ok and thank you so very much. i'm going to have to make you some more goodies again huh." she says getting out and softly kissing him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:12 pm 

"I'll be going now so that I won't be late for lunch. Thanks for this morning." Jack walked the horses and mounted up.
"Take care of yourself, Lily. I'll be seeing you soon I hope." He tapped his hat and gave the Misty Lady's reins a slight tug. He rode a short distance and turn to wave to Lily.

Sean slid his one arm around her waist. He kissed her warm sweet lips tenderly.
"Thanks for standing by me. It means a lot to me. Let's get you back on the porch so I can leave. I want to do a bit more before bed."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm 

Lily would nod and watch him ride off. smiling a bit she would wave back to him. before turning and going back into the house.

rose smiles and nods " i will always stand by you. just don't work to hard ok." she says as she walks back to the pouch.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm 

Jack rode to the paddock and gave the two horses a rub down before letting them out into the pasture. He then went to the cabin and cleaned up for lunch. He headed to the Main House afterwards.

"I won't have to. I will just as hard as the others and become a true rodeo cowboy. I'll be starting those classes soon and take correspondence school for the composing of music next winter. Uncle Jesse says there are a few legitimate ones. I'll take my test for GED soon and I'll let you know the date for that. So much to do but it will be well worth the time.
Just like waiting for you. You are worth the time to wait on. Next year you will will graduate. I'll be proudly standing there cheering you up to that podium." Sean spoke as he walked her to the house.
"For now, we have the time for each of us to think of the future and what we want to do. Keep that in the back of your mind while you aren't with me. We will talk more next time we get together.
Good night sweet, Princess. I'll see you soon." Sean gave her a quick kiss and was walking down to the truck. Just before getting in, Sean waved his hat.

He drove back to the Mansion House. He wondered what he was going to do with it if he couldn't sell it. It was in the back of his mind the whole time while he was with Rose. It was designed to be a maze of rooms where one could and did get lost inside of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 pm 

Rose would nod a bit. She really had no ideal what she wanted to do after school or even later in life. She would give him a quick kiss back.

Watching him walk back to the truck she would wave back to him. Staying out side for a bit before walking inside. She could hear her parents arguing in the kitchen so she goes right up to her room. Hoping to ignore them for now

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 pm 

Jack went inside the Main House and to the dining room. He placed his hat on his chair post and sat down. Everyone was there and soon they were eating.

Sean had some how beat Jack there and not knowing that he had spent the morning doing chores with Lily by his side. Nothing was out of the ordinary.
Afterwards, Uncle Jesse led Sean and Jack into the Main Conference Room. After much talking about the 2 young men and their duties, Sean gave Jack the new Suit and he was assigned a parking spot for the new truck and the new car. The spare keys were given to Uncle Jesse so that they would be placed in the key box.

Both young men walked out to truck which had a lot of hand prints on it. Sean knew that much explaining was going to be demanded. Sean hoped that they would just leave the subject lie.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:27 am 

Lily had a smile on her face as she did the few chores she had left. talking to her parents at lunch about how things went with Jack.

rose will listen to music as she goes back to studing her homework. around supper time she would go down to have supper. though no one spoke the whole meal. rose will clean up supper when everyone was done. she couldn't wait to go back to the ranch and see everyone again but it will be a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:25 pm 

Evening meal came and went without anything to say. But Sean was debating over something and Jack was in deep thoughts as well. Uncle Jesse saw no need to speak and the meal ended early. After the meal, Sean stayed behind to speak with Uncle Jesse.

"Uncle Jesse, there is a lot of food at the Mansion and it will go to waste if something is not done with it. I want to give it away starting with you. How do I do this legally? I know it is mine but literally rooms of food." Sean spoke uneasily.

"I'll take some but if it is as much as you say there is, then we need to find somewhere else to give it to. Any thoughts?" Jesse asked.

"Several. Want to talk about it? Maybe go over with me tomorrow?" Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:34 pm 

rose will go back outside and sit on the pouch with a cup of tea. she would watch the world go by as she sips her tea. it was going to be a long quiet night. after she finished her tea she walks back inside and heads to bed. stopping long enough to say goodnight to her father who was getting ready to sleep on the sofa. her father will just wave to her as he laid down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:55 pm 

After a serious discussion, Uncle Jesse said his good night.
Sean and Jack walked together to the cabins and spoke their good night.

Sean sat down on his sofa with a soda then sent a text to Rose
*How are you doing tonight, Rose? I hope that I didn't wake you.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:00 pm 

rose blinks seeing her phone light up. smilng she picks it up. knowing only one person text her about this time. reading it she would quickly respond. ' no you didn't wake me. it was a very queit evening. how was yours?' she text back

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:18 pm 

*Very thought provoking and a bit worry some. I doubt that your parents would want some groceries.... I need to clean out the freezer and such at the mansion.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:20 pm 

' I dought that as well. there is a food bank here in town. they might like some.' she offer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:35 pm 

*I can't give them alcohol. I doubt that we can do much fancy champagne. Or cavier or some things like that... Would your mother accept such a gift from me for helping me so much?*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm 

' the caviar yes the achoole no. we don't even have cooking wine.' she thinks for a moment. 'depanding on the wine might find a collector or something like that.'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 pm 

*It would be simpler if I asked your mother to come over and help me. Your dad like old cars?*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:54 pm 

rose thinks a bit. 'i really don't know.' she text back

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 145  Next