All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean got out of the truck and walked over to Mark and Joyce. "I am ready to go in when you are."

"Yes, you are at the correct door. I will let you go on inside. Your instructor is waiting." The nurse spoke and opened the door.

"Hello? Is that you Lily?" Evening Starrz asked as she tapped her way towards the door.

Another young lady was sitting in a wheelchair sulking. She did want to be there but she did not have any choice in the matter. She held her walking stick across her wheelchair and did not speak.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mark smiles and nods. " Let's go ask Jesse a few questions." He says then heads inside. Once they was in he nods to rose a little. Then looks at uncle Jesse. " We have a question for you Jesse." He says.

Lily will slowly walk in and find a chair. " Yes it's me." She says sitting down and sets her walking stick across her lap

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 am 

"would you like to go to my office?" Jesse asked.

"Lily, I want you to meet your partner, Annabelle. Annabelle, this is Lily." Evening Starrz spoke quietly.

"Hello." Annabelle spoke in a grumpy voice.

"You will have to excuse Annabelle's manner because class was during the time that she listens to the TV. She is an avid TV watcher. Today we will be going over some of your equipment. The first thing is a jug of vinyl cacti. The second one is your walking stick. Both of you have those items.
Next you will have a seeing eye dog who will soon come. I don't know how many nor what breed. There will be a variety of them.

You will be moving to a new room after class. You have no choice in the manner, Annabelle. It is quite a ways so I'll be sure that there is a wheel chair for you to use, Lily. You will have a cell phone in your room, a computer on a desk, bed and everything else you need to survive.

There will be three rooms. A living room, bedroom and a bathroom with a shower set up. No TV or radio is allowed until you have earned it. The computer time will be earned as well. You will have other things as you earn them." Evening Starrz spoke.

"You just don't want me to be able to have anything fun. Can't you understand that I am blind and can't do anything. How dumb can you be?" Annabelle blurted out.

"Annabelle, we have gone over this before. If you wish to have these things, you will have to earn them. Do you want to have another arguement in front of Lily? Plus the dogs will soon be here." Evening Starrz spoke sternly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 am 

Mark looks around then shakes his head. " No cause this will effect everyone in here. We was wondering if it still be ok for rose to live here until the area in the mansion is ready for her and the babies. To much dust can't be good for her lungs. "

Rose would blink a bit. " Wait...we are staying in town?" She asks not wanting to get her hopes up to much.

Lily would listen to everything. " I'm blind as well Annabelle. But maybe we could find something fun to do together. "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 am 

"Of course they can. I was planning on living at the Mansion for a while however. I am closing the Inn for a while due to what happened after the other court dates. I don't want to get a lot of women wanting to see Sean and the babies. You do remember what happened?" Jesse asked.

Sean stood aside watching everyone.

"So I have a blind partner. How lucky can I get? I need someone with eyes that can see. Not someone who is as blind as I am." Annabelle spoke hastily.

"That is quite enough out of you, Annabelle. Your tests prove that you have low vision and with proper tools you will see as well as any other person.
Lily has no sight what so ever and does much better than what you are. She even dresses herself and knows the different cacti already. Lily has been here a week less than you.
You know what the consequences are of your actions and from now on I will hold you accountable for them." Evening Starrz spoke in a cold tone.

"I am sorry that the only one that I can pair you up with is Annabelle. But maybe you can help her better than what we have been able to.
Charles, please come in with your dogs. How many do you have with you today?"

"Hello, Evening Starrz. I have 10 but only 5 are up for adoption. The others are out for training. May I release them?" Charles spoke as he click a clicker twice.
The dogs sat down in a line.

"Yes of course. You will meet the ones who are adoptable. If you and the dog are compatible, you may have the dog." Evening Starrz spoke as Charles released the collars. The dogs began to get a bit antsy but they still sat down.

When Charles made a series of clacking, the dogs got up and walked to the girls.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:24 am 

Both him and Joyce nods a bit. " Well we are going to be helping get the mansion ready for it to be come a meusem then help run it it seems.

Mark would look to rose. " So yes we are staying in town and yes you can keep working here but you will go to school when it starts back up."

Roses eyes go wide and she runs over hugging both of her parents." Thank you thank you thank you" she says feeling them hug her back and giggle. Once they let go she goes to Sean and hugs him tightly. Tears was running down her face now and she was coughing a bit.

Lily shrugs a bit. " I understand and I'm glad you will recover your sight Annabelle." Looking back to the Charles she tilts her head a bit. " Are all the dogs good around big animals like horses sir?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:28 pm 

Sean gently kissed the top of her head as he hugged her back gently.
"Hey there now sit yourself down and settle yourself. You are getting too excited, my love. "

"There is just one minor problem with that. I won't be here because I am closing the Ranch Inn. The custody date will soon be here and I don't want the ranch open during that time. It is closed starting tomorrow and for at least 2 months. Maybe longer. I am not sure what I want to do at the moment." Uncle Jesse spoke.
"Rose will need to have a space at the mansion if she wants to work."

"They aren't as big as a horse....well that Irish Wolf Hound will be as big as a miniature pony but most aren't. What kind of a dog are you looking for?" Charles asked.

"I want a female Irish Hound that is grey." demanded Annabelle. She shooed several dogs away.

"I will bring the one female Irish Hound that I have. She is a light grey. Her name is Lady Misty. " Charles spoke.
"She does not like loud talking or loud noises."

He brought the dog to Annabelle. The dog sniffed her hand then nudge it.

"Do you like me girl? Want to be my work dog? Hmmm? I think that you do....." Annabelle spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm 

Joyce would walk over and help get rose sat down so she could catch her breath. Softly she would push back her hair some. " Slow breaths."

Mark will nod a bit. " That should be fine. I don't think any of us will mind that." He says smiling as rose was clearly happy. " And sound like you get a vacation Jesse."

Lilly would pet a few of the dogs softly. " I just want one that will be ok around my horse." She was not going to give up Chestnut if she didn't have to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 pm 

"Then if we make a special area for the babies and Rose, could she stay at the Mansion? I believe that the babies are there now." Jesse spoke.

"No they aren't, Uncle Jesse. They are well hidden as they have already know. Would you allow Rose stay there and work in the communications room?" Sean asked.

"Well, I think Lady will do fine. Now for the second one. He will be a dark grey Irish Wolf Hound." Annabelle declared as she tried to grabbing for the male quickly as he walked by.

"No. You are allowed 1 dog period. When you get out on your own and if you get out on your own, you may purchase a male. Money means nothing to me so don't say anything about you parents or their money." Charles spoke firmly.

He clicked the clicker and all of the dogs came to him and sit in a line in front of him.
"Lady Mist, you now belong to Miss Annabelle if you should want to. Go." Charles spoke.

An Afghan hound whimpered softly and looked at Annabelle.

"Lady Mists is not wanting to go to you but Angel who is an Afghan hound wants to meet you. Would you consent to meet her?" Charles asked as he waved the dogs to Lily. Lady Mist walked quickly over and nudged Lily's hand then whined.

"Lady Mist has taken a liking to you. Decide if you wish to have her. Her breed is large enough to run with a horse and has been used in herding." Charles spoke to Lily while watching Annabelle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm 

Joyce would look to mark and they would nod. " yeah that shouldn't be to bad. like we said we just worry about her lungs healing." Mark would say.

Rose would smile. " i'll be fine. i'll be with those i love so nothing can go wrong."

Lily would blink a few times feeling the dog nudge her. carefully she would pet her and smile. " hey there Misty want to go live on a ranch with me?" she ask rubbing behind her ears a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm 

"The babies will live down there as well. I will go down after a good shower. So it is settled. Mark and I will begin working on the drawings after you move in either down in the bunker or on one of the floors they won't use. I am suggesting the 2nd or 3rd floor. I plan on staying downstairs. The main floor will be for the museum. The house will be split in half from top to bottom with the front half being the business.

Now with that in mind, I am going to get my stuff from the office. Later we can talk, ok Uncle Jesse?" Sean spoke.

"Yes, that will be fine. I need to get my things around. Rose you may leave any time after you gather your things from the office. I am sure that Sean will make an office for you yet tonight." Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 pm 

Rose will nod a bit. " Ok sir. " She says finally catching her breathing.

Joyce smiles at everyone. " Mark and I will in the morning pack some of our stuff. But a lot can be sold. "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm 

"I'll help Rose get her stuff around and my own. I need some stuff from the house then I'll be ready." Sean spoke.

"I just need to get my things around. It'll be a while before I will be ready. Can I text you when I am there?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"Sure. I'll let you in when you get there." Sean spoke as he smiled at Rose.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:54 pm 

Mark and Joyce witll nod. " Ok let us know when your ready to come home rose. We will swing by where ever you are and get you. " Mark says.

Rise nods and stands up. " Will do." She says and looks to Sean smiling back at him. Before going to the office to start packing her stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm 

Sean went into the room as well. He began to pack his things and looked at Rose.
"I'll take your stuff over when I go. If you want some furniture like a more comfortable chair, I'll get it loaded up."

Jesse went up stairs and just packed his clothes plus other things that he would need. If there was anything else, he would have it brought to the Mansion. He did have several briefcases that he wanted to take. He carried everything down, making several trips. He knew that the truck would be quite full so he was not sure where to put his things until Leo came in.

"Hey there, Leo. Are you doing the driving?" he asked.

"Yep. Just gotta talk to boss then I'll be loading up." Leo replied as he went into the office then closed the door.
"All ready to go? Is Jesse going? The dogs?" he asked.

"Yep. I have what I want from here ready. Take my chair as well. Rose's things go as well as Jesse's." Sean spoke.
"Meet me at the house. I'll see you soon, ok Rose?' he spoke as he held out his arms to her.

Leo quietly left the room ans spoke quietly to Jesse and got his stuff in the bus.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 pm 

Rose would look up at Sean and smiles. " A comfy chair would be nice. " She says. When leo came in she nodded to him before going to Sean and hugging him. " Words can't express how happy I am right now."

Lily would smile still petting Misty. " I think Misty and I will get along just fine." She says happy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 pm 

"I am glad because I want you to be happy. Be sure to get everything that you want ready to go at home. I'll send the bus over to pick up what your folks and you want to bring. You can keep anything that you want. I'll find a place for it." Sean whispered as he held her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 pm 

She would nod a bit. " Will do and your happy as well right?" She asks looking up at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 am 

"I am very happy because I am doing what I want to do. Not what someone else expects me to do." Sean kisses her gently.
"Now I am off to the guest house for a few things and then I'll be leaving. Take good care of yourself."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am 

She smiles and kisses him back. " Will do you take car of yourself and give the babies a hug and kiss for me." She say and slowly let's go to finish up packing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next