All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:27 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I am 18 and you are not. You are underage while I am of age. SO I am warning you now in case things get rough and I have to back off a bit. I will always have you in my heart. Also, keep this card hidden. Only you may have this number. Use it if you need to. It's not my number.* Sean pulled a card inside an envelope.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would nod a bit. " I see and understand. You will always be in my heart as well" She says and takes the evelope. " What is the number to? She asks folding it up and putting it in her back pocket.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:38 pm 

"Murkow gave it to me and wanted you to have it. I do not know exactly. Sorry. But we had better get the stuff inside before your parents do any objecting. Want me to pick you after school so we can register the dogs in our own names?" Sean asked as he let Rose go so he could get a couple bags out.
He gave the bags to Rose.
He pulled 3 cases of dog food out and a small briefcase with a tag on it. He picked up the dog food and briefcase and began to walk up the steps of the house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:41 pm 

She nods a bit. " Yeah and since tomorrow is the night before the tournament there is no practice. Also I have to go out the north door now at school" she says taking the bags and leading the way back into the house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 pm 

"What about her crate? Will it fit in either car?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:46 pm 

She thinks for a moment. " Mom's car more and likely not dad's it might" she says and looks to him as she set the bags down near the stairs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 pm 

"I wish that you had your license so that the cage could be place in that other truck. I guess I should drive it sometimes. It needs to be driven. I'll pick you up then and then you can figure out what to do with the cage. Where do you want to put this stuff? The briefcase has the paperwork. You will need it for tomorrow." Sean asked as he followed Rose.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:00 pm 

she would sigh a little " i'll try to get some more practice in driving but still have father to convince about the truck" she says softly. then looks to the stuff. " ahh probable my room will be the best place to put this stuff. " she says picking up the bags again. " this way."

she would lead him up to her room. her room was panted a soft blue but had pictures and poster all over it of animals and a few fencers. on her dresser was a picture of a boy who looked to be about 17. she walked over and set everthing next to her bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:06 pm 

"I'll set these boxes over here......" Sean was acting a bit nervous as he barely walked into the room to set the boxes down.

"Perhaps, it would be best for me to leave so you can get your dog settled in......" He spoke as he backed out of the room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:09 pm 

she would raise a eyebrow and looks to him. " never been in a girls room?" she asks softly and follows him out into the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:13 pm 

"Nope. And I ,,,, will you aren't my wife yet so it is not exactly proper for me to be in your room and it was not exactly right to make you or your parents carry that load of cans up to to room either.... so it was best if I just do it and then leave. OK? I have my own morals to keep intact... and....." Sean was beginning to get all red as he tried to explain how he felt about going into her room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm 

she would smile and lean over kissing him on the check softly. " i understand and thank you for carrying the food up here for me.oh will i be able to take my dog to school with me or do i need to get her register first? " she says taking his hand softly and heading back down stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:27 pm 

"She can go to school. Just show your paper work and keep her on her leash is all that you have to do." Sean spoke softly as he felt her hand slide into his. "Take her to the principal office first thing."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:39 pm 

she nods a bit and looks up at him when they got down the stairs. " ok i can do that easily. "

Joyce finishes eatting and stands up looking to lone star. " did you get enough to eat?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 am 

"Yes, I did. I thank you for the lovely meal. I'm always a bit lethargic after eating pasta. It was very good however. only wish that I had some good news for you. All that I have are these cards that Murkow wanted you to have just in case you need something or something drastic has happened. Take great care that no one else sees the number that he has given you. It is most likely a different one than each other. DO NOT SHARE THE NUMBER. In fact do not even open the envelope until you have to.
He has his unknown ways and it will be important not to open that envelope. I can't explain because I never opened the one he gave me five years ago." Lone Star spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 am 

Joyce and mark will take the envelope and nod. " take it rose has one of these as well?" joyce says Mark will fold it up and stick it in his wallet.

mark looks to joyce then to rose as her and sean came down the stairs and into the room.

Rose will smile at everyone. " mom sean is going to pick me up tomorrow after school so i can get her register. "

joyce will nod a bit. " ok you two be safe tomorrow "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:29 pm 

"Yes, I gave her one as well. And I will be sure that we are safe." Sean spoke.

"Are you ready to head back to the mansion, Sean? " Lone Star asked.

"Yes, I need to get back to the ranch tonight. I want to talk to Uncle Jesse before bed." Sean spoke as he looked at the two dogs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 pm 

Joyce smiles. " Well I hope you both have a good night.

Rose smiles up at Sean. " Stay safe and I'll let you know what I name her ok." She says softly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:47 pm 

"Good night, Mr and Mrs Delini, Rose. Thank you for the good meal." Lone Star spoke as he headed towards the doors.
"You better do that, Rose. And I'll do the same for you. Thank you, Mr and Mrs Delini for the good meal. Stay safe and alert." Sean spoke then he gave Rose a quick kiss then whistled for his dogs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:16 pm 

she would nods and wave by to lone star. " take care" she says to him then looks back to sean kissing him back softly> she would walk with them to the door and watch them go to the truck. waving one last time before shutting the door and going to her room calling her dog as she did. she wanted to spend some one on one time with her new friend and to get to know her better. aslo to read over the paper work so she had a ideal on whats going one with it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 145  Next