All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:14 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean leaned over and kissed Rose.
"Want to go get some of your stuff? " he really wanted to say that they would talk later when they were alone.

"I'll accept that. I will start looking for a new person to replace Rose. Not that i think another one will be able to replace Rose. She is good at what she does. Is there anything else that we need to discus? I have my work cut out for me tonight." Uncle Jesse spoke as he looked around the room.

"I just want to know where each of you will be living at so that I have an address in case I need to get in touch personally." Murkow spoke softly as he gazed about the room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joyce looks to rose " we will talk when we get home. go get yourself." she says then watches sean kiss her.

rose looks to sean after the kiss then back to her folks about to say something but mark was watching her at this point. " rose listen to your mother and go pack now" he says very sternly. Rose will blink a few times before quickly turning and going to the room she was suppose to stay in.

Once she was out of eye sight mark will look to murkow. " we will text you our address when we find a place."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:32 pm 

Sean wanted to go to her but thought that Mark and Joyce will think that he was putting ideas in Rose's head. He was an adult but only because went through the court. He would text with her later.

"Thank you, Mark. Just watch your backs, front and sides. Alfonso has his hands in many things in every state. No one truly knows his worth or what he does own except for 13 big businesses. He is underhanded and will do almost anything to get what he wants. The only thing that is safe from his dark ways is himself and I am not sure that he is safe from himself. But that is a tale for another day." Murkow stood up then asked Jesse.

"You ready to go back to the ranch?" Murkow asked.

"Yep. I will expect Rose to be ready to work in the morning." Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm 

Mark will nod a bit. " i'll bring her and sasha in tomorrow before i head to work." he says. he looks to joyce as she sat down and just rubbed her eyes. it was going to be a long night and she knew it.

rose would go about packing slowly putting her stuff in her chair. the last thing she packed was her breathing machine and she debated on taking it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:46 pm 

The men left together and Sean did not feel like staying in the room with them so he stood up.

"I am going to check on Rose. Then help her carry out her belongings. Why don't you bring the car around so it can be pack. And don't you need to pack as well?" he asked politely but very much to the point.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 pm 

Mark would look at Sean for a moment then nods " true. " he says then looks to joyce. " i'll go move the car real fast. " he says and waited till she nodded before walking out.

slowly she would stand up and looks to sean. " I am so sorry about all this Sean." she says sadly.

Rose would sit down on the bed and cry. now and then coughing a little hard.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:05 pm 

"It's not your fault but I have the feeling that Rose is crying. She needs comforting before she leaves. I just feel bad that everything bad that has happened stems from my family. I hope to text with her tonight before she goes to sleep.." Sean spoke softly as he ran his hand through his hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:23 pm 

She would nod a bit. " I hope things get better for you and everything goes well at court in a few days." She would say before going to get packed. She knew he was right and rose would be a mess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 pm 

Sean nodded then went to Rose. He sat down beside her and simply gently pulled her into his arms then kissed the top of her head. He simply did not know what to do. Well, actually there was nothing that he could do. Except to hold her for a bit then dry her tears. He waited until either the crying slowed down or Rose to speak, whichever came first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 pm 

Rose would hold onto Sean as she cried. " It's not fair " she says after a bit. " I love you and I don't want to lose you or the babies."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:05 pm 

"I love you too, Rose and you won't lose me or the babies. After you turn 18, you can call me collect if you want to and I'll pick up from where ever you are. I know my limits and right now I can't do anything. I'll still be waiting for you. That is a promise from me to you, my sweet princess." Sean spoke as he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.
"Your father is probably waiting for you, Rose. I think that it might be best if you finish up packing. I'll start taking things out. I'll call you tonight so keep your phone near."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:15 pm 

Rose will look to him and nods " and i'll wait for you. " she says as she wipes her eyes a bit. " ok i'm almost done packing....for now." she says and looks around the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:19 pm 

"I'll carry a load out and you can compose yourself. " Sean spoke then kissed her fully on the lips. He then took a load out to the car.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm 

she would kisses him back then nods a bit. " ok and thank you." she says softly. After he left she would take a slow breath. doing her best to get herself under control. looking down at sasha when she comes over and lays her head down on her leg. " at least i can trust you. " she says softly petting her.

Joyce and mark was outside putting their things in the car waiting for rose to come out. joyce would look to sean as he came out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:27 pm 

"Here are Sasha's stuff and part of the oxygen stuff. There will be two more loads. I told Rose to check the room and drawers to make sure that she packed everything." he spoke quietly not looking at either one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 pm 

mark will nod and take the stuff. " thank you." he says and will go about packing it.

rose will stand up and put the last few things in her bag. zipping up her bag she stops and looks at the ring sean got her. she would make sure to always wear it now. no matter what.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 pm 

Sean walks into the house again and to Rose's room.
"Your dad is not wasting any time in packing the car. I hope that you will be allowed to keep your cell phone. But you do have the one from work that I will let you take with you. I'll talk to Uncle Jesse about it. One last big hug and kiss?" Sean asked as he held out his arms to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 pm 

she would look over at sean and nods a bit. walking over and hugging him tightly."ok i'll make sure to keep it hidden just incase. i'll see what i can do to change their minds on the move. " she says looking up at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 pm 

"Come to me if you can't handle what ever is going on. I have a good lawyer and a place which we can live in." Sean whispered into her ear as he hugged her tightly as he felt that he could. He then gave her a long warm kiss.
"Now remember, chin up, stay brave and think positive thoughts. Turn the negative thoughts into positive ones, ok?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 pm 

she would close her eyes and kiss him back. causing a few more tears to run down her face. softly she would nod. " i'll keep that in mind and i'll try to." she would wipe the tears away then take sasha's leash. " guess we should go." she says very softly but clearly didn't want to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 145  Next