All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"But it is healthy for us as well. And very filling. I am glad that Hannah makes such a small bread bowl because her desserts are even better." Sean spoke with a smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose looks to him and smiles. " I look forward to trying it" she says then goes about eating. She finished most of her meal and looks to her folks who finished before her

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:32 am 

Sean was eating slowly so that he would finished about the same time as Rose. Hannah brought out a cart and pickup the dishes. Then after she took that cart inside, Hannah brought out a cart with lemon meringue pie. After she placed the pie in front of everyone, Sean spoke softly
"Thank you, Hannah."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 am 

Rose and her folks would say thank you when she sat their piece of pie down in front of them.. Joyce would take a bite and smile very big. " My favorite pie." She says.

Mark took the chance to move a little away from Joyce and started to eat his watching her careful. Glancing to rose who was giggling as she at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 am 

"I'm glad that you like the pie. Of all the cooks, Hannah is my favorite cook. I have asked Uncle Jesse to let me have her and he is thinking about it. She doesn't live far either. I need to talk to him about stuff and will soon." Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:45 am 

Mark nods a bit. " Have a feeling there will be a lot of talking going on here. With keeping people safe, healthy, possible marriage " he say looking to sean

Rose looked at mark surprised then to Sean not know him and her mom talked

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:08 pm 

"A marriage is very much wanted but I am guessing that it will have to wait until I am told that it is allowable." Sean spoke softly then took Rose's hand.
"I do hope that possibility is not very far in the future to be honest about it."

Sean was wondering if he could approach Mark for the asking of Rose's hand or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm 

Rose would smile and softly squeeze Sean's hand. She would love to be his wife but knew when would depend on her folks.

Mark watched them and smiled reaching over and taking Joyce's hand softly " I would agree with Joyce on one part and wait till rose is healed then we might be able to discuss this a bit more"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 pm 

"Then we shall wait sir. I am not sure when I will be allowed to adopt the babies nor if Dan will be allowed to have his two. I only hope to find out soon so that I can make final plans. " Sean spoke as he squeezed Rose's hand back.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:07 pm 

Rose nods a bit. " Wait won't Dan be going to jail?" She asks looking around at them all confused.

Joyce looks to mark and bites her lower lip before looking back to rose. " Probably not sweetie"

" What!" Rose exclames. Looking at them all terrified and turning white.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 pm 

"Take it easy, sweetheart. Dan gave state witness with some important information including some that pertaining to us getting you back. He can't leave his home. It is wired and he has to wear a special bracelet. It is called house arrest.
He is not a threat to us because I have the upper hand. I am not under suspicion for anything and have been granted temporary custody of the children. I will need to go to trial to show that I am a fit parent and can as well as willing to be a fit parent. I will be meeting with my lawyer for quite a few things starting with the will and such for mother's belongings." Sean spoke quietly as he pulled Rose into a hug.

"Another reason why I want you in a secluded community. I feel that you are more safe and protected as well as you being able to have some freedom."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:34 pm 

rose was shaking the man was going to be free. " Just cause heis locked in his house means nothing he wasn't the one to take me in the first place." She couldn't not help but start to panic which I'm return made her cough.

Joyce quickly gets up and Moe's to her side. " Your safe now we all will protect you ok."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:38 pm 

"A secluded community means that there is a wire fence between a double wood fence. It is a electric fence. Uncle Jesse has security guards surrounding us at all times. We are safe here." Sean insisted.
"The only other place that I can think of outside of a hospital is my mansion. Would you feel safer in the mansion? It can be arranged if that is what you want."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:50 pm 

Joyce would push some of rose's hair. " Calm down sweetie and breath. " She says not liking how hard she was coughing.

Rose would slowly calm down and stop coughing. " No...I'm fine here " she says. Thinking of his animals and duty here. She looks to her unfinished pie and sets her fork down the the plate. She wasn't hungry any more

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:58 pm 

"Let me know if you wish to move there, ok? I want you to feel safe. You need peace and quiet as well as rest so that you can get well. " Sean spoke softly as he let Joyce take over.
"Perhaps you would like to take a warm bath and rest in bed for a while? I can send Nanny Bessie in to help you or your mom can help you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:07 pm 

Once again she would shake her head. " I'm fine." Softly she pull away from Sean and her mother the best she could. Being in a wheelchair didn't give her much room to movie.

Joyce would softly make rose look at her. " Rose you are not allowed to shut down ok. Stay with us and talk. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:23 pm 

Sean backed off to allow Joyce to handle Rose. He did not know that Rose would shut down and had shut down before. Why would this sweet lady ever shut down? It must have been really bad incident that had happened. He needed to step back and watch for a few minutes then maybe he could understand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:32 pm 

Joyce would take roses hands softly " talk to me sweetie " she says trying to get her to talk.

Rose would look to her hands. " A lot is going through my head." She says after a few minutes. " I.... I got a lot of thinking to do" she says and closes her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:57 pm 

"Tell you what, Rose. I'll get you an Ipad so that you can put your thoughts in it. Then you can organize your thoughts and prioritize them. I do that so I know what is the most important things to me are and what must be done. I keep 2 Ipads, one is for personal items and the other is for anything else. You may have an email address that only you and I know. You can give it to anyone that you want.
There are so many things that I want to do for you. But we must have open communication. I hope that you understand." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:08 pm 

Rose would look to Sean. " Perhaps" she says then ruber her eyes. " Sean I...I don't know if I be able to see him. Yes he is on house arrest but for how long. And with the possibility of the kids being his." She stops and coughs again.

" A lot of if and steps young lady right now put all that to the side and concentrate on healing. " Mark says looking to him then Sean. He had a lot of sadness in his eyes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 145  Next