All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Nanny was feeding the babies along with the two assistants. When Mark came in she knew that something was wrong. She gently placed the two babies in the cribs.
"What is wrong?" she asked as she stood up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mark looks to her. " She is coughing and can't seem to stop or get a good breath." He says leading the way back.

Joyce would look to Sasha who try to lick roses face to comfort her. " Sasha on the bed" she says and watch as she did what she was told.

She would look back to rose. " That's it just keep trying to breath."

When the doctors check lily again they would notice the bleeding in the brain finally stopped. Though when they go to wake her up it would take a bit longer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 pm 

"We need the oxygen started right away." Nanny spoke as she went inside the room.
"Rose, I want you to hold your breath gently so that you can start controlling your coughs. Let your cough out slowly when you need to. I will hook up the oxygen to you so that you will begin to get some in your body. Keep taking a breath and holding it until you are in control."

The staff doctor came in and ordered the medication to be stopped totally. He closed the shunt so that there would not be any more blood flowing out. He made a few notes as he sat there keeping an eye on Lily. He wanted to leave the shunt in just in case and the medicine would be restarted eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:43 pm 

Rose will nod and do her best to hold her breath and do what she was told. "nancy" she says softly and coughs again. she would hold her hand that she had cover her mouth with out to show some blood and green stuff on it. all the stuff from a blister had popped.

slowly about two hours after the medicine had stop lily would open her eyes and moans a bit. she would try to move but wasn't able to that scared her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:53 pm 

Nanny knew that Rose would have some gunk in her hand by the way she was holding it. She just pressed a couple tissues into her hand as she spoke
"A trash can please."

"Lily, be still a minute. You are in the hospital. You have a severely fractures skull and that is why you are not able to move. We don't want you to reinjury your brain any more than it is. Do you understand?" the doctor explained.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:59 pm 

rose would clean her hand up between coughs. while mark grab the trash can and put it close to rose so she could throw the tissue away. once the oxegyne was on she would slowly stop coughing. " i'm..sorry" she says weakly. as she looked at them all.

lily did her best to look at the doctor and then remembers being thrown from the horse. " ye..." she tried to say but her word was slurd a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:42 pm 

"Don't worry dear. This part of my job and I enjoy nursing even in my old age. It keeps me active and needed. Now I want to you remember how t o do this on your own. Shasha is a good dog and will alert your parents if you need help and they can come get me.
Mr and Mrs Delain, you can start the oxygen anytime that Rose needs more air. You don't have to wait on me.
Now any questions before I go check on how the girls are doing with the babies?" Nanny asked as she pulled the trash can liner out and replaced it with a new one.

"Good. You can vocalize. The slurring and slowness will be because of the medicines to keep you calm and sleeping. Your parents are here. Would you like to see them?" the doctor asked gently.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:53 pm 

rose will nod a bit. " thank you" she says and leans against her mother.

mark would look around and frown not seeing rose's wheel chair. " where is your chair?" he asks looking to rose.

"seans room" she says and watches her father walk out to go get it for her.

Joyce would softly push back a bit of rose's hair. " how long should we keep the oxygen on after a fit like this?" she asks.

Lily would try to nod then remember she was being restrained. " ye...plea.e " she said the best she could.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 pm 

Sean was in his room choosing his clothes for the day. He was clothed with a towel around his waist.

"When ever she feels like she does not need it. " Nanny smiled as she smiled.

"I'll let them know that they may speak with you for a bit." the doctor smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm 

Mark would walk to seans door and knocking on it. he would rub his eyes as he waited haven't slept well was starting to show on him.

joyce will nod. " ok thank you" she says then looks to rose. " think you can make it to the bed?"

rose will nod and will carefully stand up with her mothers help and go to her bed. sitting down on it. sasha would come over and lay her head down on rose's lap.

"k" lily would say. she would then wait for her folks. trying her best not to move but it was very odd feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 pm 

Sean was in his jeans by now and heard someone at the door.
"Morning sir. I suppose that you are here for Rose's chair? We went for a bit of a walk last night."
Sean pushed the wheel chair to the door.

"Please allow Lily's parents as much time as they would like. Up to an hour. I'll be in the cafeteria if needed." the doctor spoke as he placed the chart on the desk.
"Yes, doctor. " the nurse spoke and went to find Lily's parent's.

"Your daughter is awake and would like to see you." she spoke to the only two people in the waiting room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:44 pm 

he nods a bit. " yeah and glad she was able to walk around some yesterday. she just had a very bad coughing fit. one of the blisters popped it seems." he would take the chair " thank you.

lily's parnets will look up and get to their feet quickly. " thank you nurse." her mother says as they head to her room. when they entered and saw her awake they would smile and go to her. "hey sleepy head." her father says looking down at her.

" mom...dad...hows the...hor.se ." she says trying to looking at them both

her mother shrugs " we don't know but we will find out you just worry about yourself ok. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:50 pm 

"Is she ok? Maybe she over did it last night. Gonna have to make her walk less and ride more." Sean spoke quietly. "Tell her I said hi and I'll be along soon."

Sean went and finished up dressing and downloaded the map to the laptop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm 

he nods a bit " she is fine now and will do" he says and goes back to rose's room leaving the doors open so sean can come on in. he looked at rose and smiles a little " how you feeling?" he asks

rose would look to her father and smile for a moment " better. chest hurts a little. "

lily would talk to her folks for a bit. before looking around a bit. " something is wrong...with my right eye. " her father bodaway nods a bit and walks out to the nurses station.

" lily says something is wrong with her right eye." he says to them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:26 pm 

Sean was soon ready and picked up his laptop before going to see Rose.
"Hello, my love. I guess I let you over do it a bit yesterday. To day you shall be driven about. I have some things to show you after breakfast if you are up to see it." He leaned over and kissed her.

"I'll have the dr come right in. Tell her not to use it and to close it for the time being." the nurse spoke as she picked up the phone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:34 pm 

Rose would take off the mask when sean goes to kiss her. she would kiss him back softly. " i was warned that some will pop. " she says and would shut the machine off. " breakfast sounds good."

mark will smile seeing rose looking better already. " still take it easy you will be coughing a bit more cause one did pop today." he says.

rose will smile and nods " i will."

" thank you" bodaway says then goes back inside. " the doctor is coming you need to keep that eye shut till he gets here ok."

lily will sigh a bit but shut her eyes. " ok"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 pm 

"Let's take a slow ride to breakfast. And we will ride to day. " Sean spoke gently as he waited for Rose to get into the chair.

Dr Manning came into the room quickly. "I see that you are awake , Miss Lily. Now let me take a look at that eye that is bothering you."
Dr Manning took out a scope to look at Lily's eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 pm 

Rose will nod and carefully gets into the chair. " ok ok you all win." she says. joyce and mark will follow them though before they left joyce will call for sasha.

lily's parnets would move out of the way and just watch.

lily would open her eyes again for the doctor. though when he looks into her right eye she would frown some. " doctor...i...i can't see you " she says scared " how bad was i hurt?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:40 am 

"What are you wanting for breakfast? We have some cereal, doughnuts, juices, milk." Sean asked as he sat up a tray for Rose.

"You were hurt pretty badly. Your skull was totally fractured and was pressed into your brain. You had bleeding on the brain which has stopped. That part is good. It may be a temporary blindness. Your eyes are not responding as quickly as I liked for them to. I think that it would be for the best if I call for some special ointment for your eyes and keep them wrapped for a while.

Afterwards, I'd like for you to try sit on the side of the bed. Then we will go from there." Dr Mannings spoke quietly.
"I'll be back soon with the ointment and such."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:46 am 

rose will think for a moment " some cereal and juice. orange if we have it" she knew the acid in the juice would help get rid of the taste left from coughing so much.

Lily would take a deep breath. " ok" she says trying to calm down. her folks would walk back over to her and softly take her hand. " it's ok to be scared but know everyone is praying for your recovery and everything. " her mother says

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 145  Next