All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:42 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lone Star knocked on the door and when Murkow gave the the ok to come in, the room was filled with high quality tobacco.

Sean stood outside and waited until Lone Star took the cart then gave him a nod. Sean quickly left and went back to where the others were.

He sat down in the nearest chair and looking exhausted. Everything had finally caught up with him emotionally.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose noice Sean looks and went over so she stood behind him. Reaching over the back of the chair she would start to give him a shoulder massage. She would hum a bit more as she did.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:00 pm 

Sean was surprised but he smiled as he closed his eyes.
"That does feel so good, Rose...." he whispered softly.

Uncle Jesse was sitting in a chair with his new cane. He noticed that everything was beginning to take its toll on Sean and perhaps even on Mr. and Mrs. Delini. He looked around and found Jack doing something on his phone to pass the time away.

"I must agree with you.... a very long day indeed. I'll have to do extra work tomorrow to catch up. I am sorry that you got caught up in my family's troubles. Is there anything that I might be able to do for you perhaps?" Jesse asked the Delinis.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:08 pm 

Rose will smile and keep on messaging his shoulder slowly making her way down his back a little. " I'm glad."

Mark would look to Jesse and was about to say something till Joyce touches his hand. " It's ok. As long as everyone is safe we are good. " She says and looks to mark who sits back staying quiet. He knew that look and not to argue with her

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:13 pm 

Jesse glanced towards Sean who seemed to be dozing then back to the Delinis.
"Perhaps I could persuade Sean to find someone else to help him sell this stuff. Maybe a museum wouldn't be a good idea. The only thing that I have ever ran was the ranch and the rodeo. A bit of B&B. But who would buy this place?" he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:30 pm 

Joyce saw the glanced and looked over at Sean and rose with a smile. Looking back at Jesse she shakes her head. " I am fine working for seN and helping with the saleing. Besides it will be hard now to find anyone else with everything happening that will trust him and he trust back. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 pm 

"It is true that he doesn't trust easily nor is he the one to give gifts. Only to those that he can trust, will he give a gift to. He has been lied to and lead the wrong way too many times. that is way he asked me for a job. Sean could make it on his own as a star but right now he isn't even playing his guitar lately. He has been hurting too much.
You are very perceptive to notice that. Normally he keeps everything hidden. he is good at that too." Jesse spoke as he looked at his cane again. It is of the highest craftsmanship. Sean had a good eye for choosing presents for those he loved.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm 

She nods a bit. " In my job you learn to read settle clues. That way you know how to help someone sale or buy things. We all have our flaws it's learning how to deal with them and accepting others flaws that is important. " She says and squeezes her husband hand softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:07 pm 

"I see...... I just can't read either one of my boys. I have to ask if I want to know anything. I find it is hard to give them a gift. Now that Sean has the money to do anything he wants or buy what ever he wants, it will be even harder....." Jesse sighs as he realizes that he couldn't do much for Sean any longer.

Lone Star came into the area.

"FBI Agent Murkow has given everyone permission to leave the premises except for Sean who will need to stay to lock up the place. The print crew has taken prints of everything they could find. All that he would like is for no one to move away from here and leave a contact number just in case.
I do have a final warning. Do not trust any phone calls or if you do not have to take calls, don't accept any unknown callers. My gut feeling is that there is more than what it seems on the surface.

Joyce and Rose will need extra protection. Joyce because she testified and Rose because she is Sean's girl friend. I would not let Rose ride her bike anywhere for the time being.

Jesse, you might want to consider some extra security around the ranch and perhaps put the two schools off until next year. You will need to be very careful of who you allow on the ranch.

Jack, you need to be on the look out and be aware of your surroundings since you are Sean's best friend. Are you dating Lily?" Lone Star.

"We... just agreed to date. I wanted her to tell her parents first and she is shy about large crowds. Is she going to be in danger?" Jack asked.

"Not sure but it is a possibility. I will have a talk with her parents and see what they have to say. That is all that I have." Lone Star spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:30 pm 

Joyce nods a bit. Then looks to lone star when he came in. Nodding a bit she looks to rose. " We will get your bike tomorrow when we drop you off at school"

Mark sighs a bit. " I'll hang it in the grage even so be harder. To tell when your home. Expcally when your by yourself." He says standing up and streching.

Rose will nod a bit. " Yes sir". Looking To Sean she smile a little before softly waking him. " Hey my handsome prince time to wake up."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 pm 

"Can't I finish my dream?" he asked as he took her hands and kissed each one.
"Well, I suppose I will be able to stay up for a while. But thank you, my lovely princess. You are excellent at messaging. "

"I have some stuff to send home with you. Please come and see if you like any of this food. There is a lot of so might as well share it. And Mr Delini, please don't say no. A lot of it I don't even like and what I do like.... Just come and see what all I have to get rid off. It would help me if you take a bunch home with you,

Dad and Uncle Jesse, you come and see what you could use......" Sean spoke wearily as he walked to the kitchen holding onto Rose's hand as he walked.

"Rose, I want to give you a few boxes of this fancy candy. I eat some from time to time and it is really good."

"I'll look another day Sean. I am grateful but I am very tired after all of this. I'll just have Jack take me home. Good night, Sean." Jesse spoke.

"Will you be all right, Uncle Jesse?" Sean asked with worry showing in his face and in voice.

"Yes, Sean. It's just all the emotional toll. I'll wear my emergency thingy just for you." Jesse spoke with a small smile.

"All right..... Jack, call me later ok?" Sean spoke.
"I will. Promise." Jack spoke as he walked behind Uncle Jesse.

Sean leaned against the wall and closed hid eyes tightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 pm 

Rose will smile a little and squeezes his hand softly as they went to the kitchen. " Fancy candy? Sounds yummy. "

Mark looks to Sean. Nodding a bit as he followed the two. Keeping ahold of Joyce's hand. " Ok." He stops and looks to Jesse and Jack. " You two stay safe and get some rest. Jack your welcome to my wood shop when ever."

Joyce would look to Sean. " Are you going to be ok driving home yourself?" She asks worriedly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm 

"I'll spend the night here. I'll text Uncle Jesse in a while. " Sean smiled.

"In this pantry is all the goodies that you could ever want. I never knew that there was so many kinds of caviar and crackers in the world. Fancy oysters, sardines, specialty condiments...... just take what you want. Rose, on this side are the chocolates. I have two walk in freezers. One for meat of all kinds and the other is full of desserts for any occasion. In the refrigerator are a ton of cheese and salami and other such meats." Sean spoke as he opened a box of his favorite chocolates.

Jesse walked to the truck and got in. "If you want to come back and stay the night with Sean, I'll have someone drive you back. I know that Sean wanted you to take some car back. I am actually fine, Jack. It's just that I am a bit overwhelmed about the waste of money in that house but I didn't want to let Sean know that."

"I understand and yeah, I think that I will take you up on that offer. I hope that Lily will be fine." Jack spoke as he started the truck up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 pm 

Joyce and mark both nod a bit. " Thank you Sean. " Joyce says and would look at the stuff her and mark picking out some stuff.

Rose looks at Sean and smiles a little. " I'll only take a little chocolate. Still have till the end of the season till im not on my diet. " She says with a giggle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 pm 

"This is my favorite, Bavarian milk chocolate. So rich and creamy. Open wide for one bite. " Sean held out a chocolate to Rose.

Lone Star was on the phone the to Lily's family to explain the situation. He watched the others as they moved about the room as he waited for them to answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 pm 

Rose will bluah as she opened her mouth. Slowly she will eat the piece of chocolate. " Wow this is so good" she says softly. " I could easily get fat off it" she says and giggles a bit more

Hearing the phone ring. Doli would answer the phone. " Hello this is doli speaking" she says happily.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 pm 

"Hi Doli. This is Lone Star. I wanted you to know about something about Jack. I said that I would call and explained. Jack is a friend of Sean David Trumble Sebastian. Have you heard anything of the court trial and such?" he spoke as he went into the other room.

"I know. I limit myself to 5 pieces a day and not every day. Each piece is 75 calories of pure goodness. This box is going to go to bed with me tonight." Sean popped one in his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 pm 

Doli would frown a bit." Yeah I saw a bit of it on TV. Is everything ok?" She asks and looks at the newspaper on the table.

Rose nods a bit. " Wow yeah will have to limit myself on the chocolate. Any other recommendations of candy?" She asks and glances at the shelfs. " Though be warned all this will give me ideals on what to bake next"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm 

"That is a yes and no. I want to explain the situation just in case because of Lily. You know how things go in a cycle. Not that I expect anything to bother you and your family but just in case like." Lone Star spoke then explained a bit of what had happened at the mansion.

"Just nothing too fancy please. I am fed up with all of this fancy stuff. And I need to find a way to sell the house or do something with it. Just not sure what though." Sean admitted as he bit a second piece in half.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 pm 

Doli will listen and sigh. " I see thank you for letting me know. O will need to talk toy family on if Lily should still date Jack right now or wait till this dies down." She says.

Rose nods a bit. " I only go fancy if people ask me to. But rice Krispy treats with some of this chocolate might be a thing. " She says and takes another piece. She looks to her mom and dad and blushes some seeing them watching her and sean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 145  Next