All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean simply nodded as he looked and found Rose. He smiled softly at her. He liked her jacket for the rose stood out well enough to see. He waited for the match to begin. Both dogs went to sleep for these was nothing for either of them to do at the moment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

rose would see sean and smile though she knew he might not see through the mask. taking a deep breath she would look to her opponent and wait for the begining buzzer. almost right away both her and her oppenet try to go one the offensive. it was a long about before rose was finally able to score the first point. going back to their staring postions. she waited for the signal. when the round was over rose one by one point. taking her mask off she would shake the other persons hand before waiting to see where she moved onto.

when all the matches was over everyone would clap a little and wait till the next rounds start. it would be a hour before rose and another was the last two in their divstion. Joyce smiles and leans forward. " if she wins this one she is the champion in the foil. " she says excitedly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:18 pm 

"That is wonderful news, Mrs Delini. I am sure that you are proud of her." Sean spoke quietly as he waited for the next round to begin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:18 pm 

Joyce smiles brightly and nods " i am always proud of her. i just know how hard she has been working for this" she says.

as soon as the judge said go. the crowd goes quiet as roses oppent rushes her. making her go on the defensive. unlike the other rounds this one they both was swinging fast and drawn out. they went back and forth on scorning points. till finally rose made a very low long lunge and scored the final point. everyone would start to clap and cheer as her opoinent helped her back up. remembering their manners they would take off their masks then shake hands. she wasn't even off the strip before her team ran out to hug her.

mark smiles and sits back. " she did good little sloppy at the end but still very good." he says with a smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:17 am 

"She was marvelous, I think. Such speed and accuracy. It's no wonder why she won. When will I be able to speak with her?" Sean spoke with pride in his voice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:34 am 

Joyce nods. " I agree she did wonderful and she probably has to get pictures done with the other who get to go to national first then we can speak to her. Till then we can watch Alexis fight in saber. She is the one with the purple bulls eye on the front left shoulder"

As soon as rose got away from her team she went into the locker room to freshen up for the picture really fast. Taking her hair down she brushes her hair. " Miss rose dalina" she hears someone asks behind her

" Yes who is.." she says and turns around only to get punched across the face. Causing her to fall to the ground. Dased a bit she looks up to see a woman wearing a police uniform standing there with their fun pointed at her.

" One wrong move or sound and your dead" the officer says. Seeing roses phone in the looker she grabs it quickly and turns it on. " Now smile for me dear." With a chuckle she takes a pic of rose still on the ground with a bruise starting to form on her check. Before setting it down on the bench.

" Now stand up and walk with me outside. Don't think of trying anything or you and someone else will get hiet." She says and watches rose get up slowly before taking a hold of her arm and putting the gun against her between them both.

Not wanting anyone else to get hurt rose would walk the fastest way outside like she was told to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm 

Sean sat still and watched Alexis in her match. The dogs' ears went perky and they sat up to look around. They began to whine as they stood up then pulled on the leash.

"What is wrong with you two? Come back here and sit down. " sean spoke sternly as he tugged the leash back.
But Lucy and Lucky pulled even harder and growled as they pulled.

"I'd better take them out. I don't know what got into them but I have the feeling that somethings must be wrong. " Sean spoke as he stood up and was pulled along the aisle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:25 pm 

Both Joyce and mark look to the dogs as they winned. When they start to growl other people looked over at him. Joyce will nod. " I'll tell rose where your at" she says with a smile.

Rose walked out side then looked back to the officer. " Go to the black car right there" she says and nods towards it.

Rose looks over at the car and slowly walks to it. When she got there the back door opened. " Get in" the woman said. Rose hesitate for a moment before slowly getting in very scared.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm 

Sean followed the dogs to where the students' locker rooms. Both stopped at the girls locker room and pawed at the door.

"NO! We can not go in there. Now cut this crap out. Let's go. Now." Sean gave a sharp tug and pulled them away while they whined. Lucy kept looking back at the door as she whined.
"I just don't know what got into you two today."

Sean had a bit of trouble getting the two into the truck and then texted Rose. *I saw your matches. You were fantastic. I love you my beautiful Princess*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 pm 

Rose looks out of the car and saw sean come out of the gym. her heart stopped for a moment. till the officer shoved her in more " scoot over. " she said then got in. shutting the door. " blind fold her. " she says and watches as another puts a blind fold onto rose as the officer cuffs her hands. " now be a good girl and you won't get hurt.

rose couldn't help but let a few tears spill. she was so scared right now and didn't know what to do. feeling the car start to move she took a slow breath." please buckle me in." she says softly and frowns when the others just laugh.

another girl was in the locker room when rose's phone went off. glancing over she noticed someone's locker open and a phone there, but no one there. walking over she goes to shut the locker but noticed the pic on the phone. quickly she runs out and finds a offical. who quickly goes and checks what the girl says is true.

joyce and mark watch alexis fight knowing she is having a bit of rough time with her injury. when the matches are all haulted and everyone ask to go to their teams. then their names was called and ask to go to the judge table. Joyce would look to her husband and stood up. something wasn't right. as they walk to the table mark noticed they wasn't letting anyone out. " text sean we are on lock down for some reason." he says soflty to joyce.

nodding she would do so. *sean becareful some reason the gym just went on lock down*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:25 am 

Sean was about to start the truck when he got the text.
"Blast......"
He quickly texted *I think that she may be kidnapped and that is why Lucy and Lucky acted up.*
Sean then texted Uncle Jesse and Jack to let them know what was going on. He then called Lone Star for his advice. After talking, Sean texted Mrs. Delini.
*Call that special number that I gave you. Murkow will need to know this.*

After that was done, Sean paced up and down the truck while the two dogs watched a specific car drive away. Sean heard them and jumped into the back of the truck to see if he could see anything going on.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:30 pm 

Rose did her best to stay calm as the car drove off. No one in the car spoke the whole time. Which she wasn't sure if that helped her nerves or hurt. Her mind went to her folks and Sean.

Joyce frown reading Sean's text. She showed it to mark as they quickly went to the judges table. Once there rose's coach looks to them. " Come into the office please. " Nodding they quietly goes in the office. " There is no easy way to say this but we think rose has been taken. We got the police already on their way." He says.

Joyce would sit down in a close by chair shaking. Mark made sure she sat down safely " we will find her." He says.

Hearing her phone go off again she checks it before reaching into her purse and pulling out the evolope. Opening it she got the number out and called it .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 pm 

"Mark's service. How may I direct your request?" a female's voice spoke.

Sean was now very upset with himself as he sat in the truck while he waited. There was nothing that he could do other wise. Now he knew what the dogs would when they knew something was wrong. Slow tears started to drip down his face. He suddenly realize that perhaps he was the ultimate prize and rolled up his windows. He contemplated about leaving the tournament.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:25 pm 

" this is Joyce Dalina I need to speak ...to murkow right away please." She says her voice was shaky as she kept trying not to cry. Reaching up she would wipe the tears from her eyes only to have the replaced by more.

Mark will softly squeeze her shoulder trying to support her. He looks to the coach. " Sean is outside with his dogs he might be a Target as well."

The coach would nod and leave the room. Getting a few others he trusted he goes outside and looks for Sean. Spotting him they walked towards his truck.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:34 pm 

"If my message is correct, you are Rose's parents. I will get him right away. Please hold." the pleasant female voice spoke.
In a few seconds there was a click and Murkow spoke gruffly even though he hated to do that to the Delinas.
"Murkow here. Speak quickly for time is of the essence."

Sean noticed a group of people walking very quickly towards his way and he took no chances. He started up his truck and drove away as quick as he could.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:44 pm 

Joyce would wait till she heard murkow. " rose been taken" she says and starts to cry she couldn't keep it together any more. her daughter was gone and in danger. Mark knelt down infront of her and took the phone from her as he pulled her to him.

" it's mark we are at the tournment at the high school. she was taken from here" he says as he rubs his wifes back.

the coach saw sean start his engine and start to drive. he would wave his arms trying to get his attation. " stop please!" he yelled. hoping he would

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:49 pm 

"Time and what was she wearing. Was the dog with her?" Murkow spoke quickly knowing that his assistant would take the notes.

Sean was moving slow and looked out the rearview mirror which he recognized the coach. He pulled up to the coach.
"News on Rose?" were the first words off his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 pm 

" anywhere between 10-20 mintues ago. and she might be in her fencing outfit. if not she is in jeans and a white tank top. the dog is at home."

the coach shakes his head. " no we are checking the building to make sure they aren't inside still. her mother is on the phone with someone. might be safer for you inside as well."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 pm 

"Any other information that you can give me?" Murkow spoke quickly.

"They aren't according to Lucky and Lucy. I'm glad that Murkow was called. I would like to park close to the building if possible, please. I don't want to be very far out in the parking lot when I do leave." Sean spoke in relief.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:05 pm 

mark look to another person that was there. " any other info?" the person nods. " they took a pic of rose on her phone and left it in the locker room. no one has touched it since and we aren't letting anyone inside the room as well." the lady says. mark nods and repeats the info.

the coach will nod " ok find a spot as close as you can and we will make sure you get in and out safely." he says then walks back towards the building watching sean while the others look around a bit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 145  Next