All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:02 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"There are some puzzles in the game closet if you want to do one. And I am careful. I do experiments that have a set of instructions to abide by." he said.

"I do hope that you get your eyesight back but it won't be the end of the world, Lily. If a veterinarian is like any doctor that I know, they do many things and make the decisions but they never have the chance to be with the patient. They never get to know the patient. I bet that you could be a vet assistant. Let me look up some information for you about them. Vet assistant cares for the patient like a nurse does." Jack spoke as he leaned over and kissed Lily softly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she smiles " ok i'll go look at them in a bit." she says and eats the grape. " i'm glad your careful.

she would take a few deep breaths trying to calm down. " ok" she says. she knew he was trying to help. "thank you." she says and does her best to smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:58 am 

"I had to be careful most of my life. After all I was the man of the house since I was small." Sean smiled at Rose.
"Now what shall I do? There aren't any chemistry sets here. I never had much spare time on my hands."

"I know this is hard on on you, Lily but I want to help you recover in some way if possible. " Jack spoke softly. He didn't know what else to say or do. Nothing new was happening at the ranch so there was nothing to speak of there. No one was pregnant or going to get married or anything. In fact, he wasn't even sure that the school that Jesse was thinking about will even be formed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:56 pm 

She would take a few bites of food then smile. " I heard my dad tell Mom there is a pool here somewhere. You can maybe check all the chemicals in it and get it going. It would be a good way for everyone to have fun and get some exercise."

Lily smiles a little and hold her hand out towards him. " You being here is helpful. " If he took her hand she would squeeze it. " I'm still trying to figure everything out. It odd and very scary. I was ridding the horse and it started to buck. I remember hitting my head on it's neck then..then I think I herd uncle Jess but not sure...the only other thing is waking up here and able to move since they had me held down and not able to see well. Now my eyes are bandaged up, my head still hurts and I feel ill still.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:58 pm 

"Yes there is one. In a lower area where there is a gym. I could go check it out and clean it up a bit. See what kind of chemicals there are. Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgotten about it. I'll look around to see what kind of damage if any is there. You are so wonderful, my beautiful princess." Sean smiled at Rose then got up and put his dishes away.
"I have my phone if you want to. Hopefully it will reach me."

"We found a pair of rattlesnakes that were stomped to death. Jesse was the one who found you and went down in the deepest ditch I ever seen. It was placed so deep because the cows love to meander to the road out of curiosity. Buddy took him up in the 'copter so he could look over the land." Jack spoke as he held her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:05 pm 

Rose smiles. " Your welcome and now I hope you can get the pool going sounds really fun right now." She says with a giggle and then coughs a bit afterwards.

Lily thinks. " So I got thrown into a ditch. Makes sense. Never been this hurt before from being thrown." Sighing she would reach up and careful touch her forehead. " Jack...I'm..not feeling..very well"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:32 pm 

"Pool shall be the first thing to work on." Sean spoke as he kissed the top of her head.
"I'll see you later."

Jack pressed the call button and the nurse came in.

"Yes, Lily? How may I help you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:39 pm 

" ok take care." She says and would watch him walk out. She would finish her meal and clean up her mess. Looking to her wrist she decided to go see the babies and see if the nurse was there.

Lily would do her best to relax when the nurse comes in. " I...not feeling wal...he..ad " her words slowly started to slur again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 pm 

Nanny was finished with the weighing of the babies when Rose came in.
"Morning, Rose. I just finished up with the babies. Are you ready for me to take care of your wrists?" she asked.

"Jack please leave the room. " the nurse spoke quickly then pressed several buttons and an announcement went over the PA.

"Medical Alert Room 132. Medical Alert Room 132."

"What is going on with Lily?" jack asked as he put his chair back in place.

"I don't know for sure. The doctors will look at her. Now please leave."

Jack relunctantly left.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:52 pm 

She will nod. " Yeah I took a shower and decided to wait till you looked at them to bandaged them back up. " She says holding out her arms.

" Ja..ck" lily try to say his name. She was scared.

Her parents hearing the call in the pa ran to the room seeing Jack they went to him. " What's going on?" They ask scared

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 pm 

"Good. No need to take off perfectly good bandages. My they look much better. It is time to take out the stitches and you can start gently messaging your wrist. It will be a good excercise and will lesson the tightness in the wrist."

"I'm not sure nor was the nurse. Lily felt unwell and then couldn't speak quite right......" Jack spoke with tears forming in his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 pm 

Rose would smile brightly. " Ok and do you think it be ok if I go swimming if I don't over do it?" She ask hoping it be ok but if not she fine with no more stiches.

Her mother would look to the room scared as her husband softly lays his hand on her shoulder. " She might be bleeding on her brain again"

Lilys brain bleed had come back and was a bit worse then before.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:15 pm 

"In two days, yes. There will be tiny holes but they will soon close. Is there a pool here?" Nanny asked as she snipped the stitches and pull out the thread.

Several doctors came in and looked at the shunt first thing. For some reason the brain was bleeding again. They had to rush Lily away to surgery. A cat machine was readied for when they came in.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 pm 

She nods a bit. " Yeah there is so might just stick my legs in it then. Till I get the full ok." When the thread was pulled out she would shiver. " Oh that is wierd"

Seeing them take Lily out of the room her mother would start to cry. Her father would hold her and looks to Jack. " Let's all say a prayer for her." He says holding his hand out to him

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:27 pm 

"I want to check the water to make sure that it is safe to swim in first. But placing your feet in will be fine and even walking in the pool would be fine. A very good excercise." Nanny smiles as she quickly finishes up the last stitches.
"All done. Bandage it today and tomorrow then let me see it."

Sean took his hand and bowed his head for a prayer. He was a bit stunned from the sight of Lily being whisked away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 pm 

Rose will nod a bit. " I know Sean is down there doing just that. " She looks at her wrist now with no stiches. Small scars more and likely but that's ok she was alive and happy. " Thank you for everything by the way."

Quietly they would say a prayer as well. Dolie would wipe her eyes afterwards. " Should we text the others...just in case" she says softly.

A blood vessel in the same area as the other one that burst was bleeding. It looked to been damage badly during the accdently and broke a bit ago.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:39 pm 

"Sean is a fine catch. Always been a hard worker and concerned about those around him. What are your plans for the day?" she asked.

I hope that I didn't do anything wrong." Jack spoke softly then told about the balloon and cactus.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:43 pm 

" puzzles and helping with the babies." She smiles." He is a catch and I still can't believe I'm dating him"

"I don't think that would do anything. " Her father pulled his cell out and text lone star * something is going on but Lily was just rushed into surgery. When we find more info will pass on. Jack is here as well if you can let jesse know for us."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 pm 

"Mind if I join you in doing a puzzle? I haven't done one in a while and it sounds like fun." Nanny spoke with a smile.

"Lone Star here." Lone Star answered and then sat down wearily.
"I call Jesse and start a prayer line. I'm in the office and don't expect to have anything to do specifically. Keep our faith, brother."

Jesse was resting for he did not feel too well but he answered his phone. He understood the situation and asked to be kept informed.

The doctors saw the problem immediatly and began to work on the weaken area.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:55 pm 

" I would enjoy your company." She says and smiles. " Let's go see what puzzles there are.

Putting his cell away he looks to Jack. " He will let jesse know what's going on and your here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 145  Next