All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:18 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jack shrugged.
"Nothing out of the ordinary. I tend to have a picnic a couple times a week. I like to get out and have a quiet time from time to time." he smiled as he spoke with a smile.

Sean received a text from Lone Star alerting him to the fact that he was on his way over.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she would nod a bit. " that is a good ideal, and i'm glad i get to join you on this picnic. who knows maybe i'll join you on a few more and pack one for us myself." she says happily

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm 

"I'm sure that we will have many more." Jack spoke as he entered his area.
"I hope that there is nothing to report in my area. What have you been doing lately?"

Lone Star arrived and headed to Sean's office where they discussed the names for the two dogs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:44 pm 

She shrugs " nothing much just chorse and learning my new phone. Riding Chestnut here. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:13 pm 

"Not much going on with me either. Besides helping with Sean's chores that is. I'm not sure why. I only hope that it ends soon." Jack spoke.

Lone Star listened to Sean as he spoke about he wanted to do about the dogs name.

"I help you find the names for your dogs on one condition. That condition is learning the language itself. And speaking it when we meet." Lone Star finally spoke.

"I will only do that on one condition. I want to become a full blooded Cherokee. I have wanted to be one for a great many years. Mother would not have anything to do with the idea and forbidden me to even think about becoming one. So is it a deal?" Sean asked softly.

"It is a deal. Now let me know what kind of names you have in mind for the dogs." Lone Star spoke with a small smile. He knew that it would not be so easily done for there was more than just knowing the language and customs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:25 pm 

lily nods a bit. " when your not dealing with all of his chorse as well your going to have some free time on your hands. " she says smiling to him.

Rose sighs a little as she heads to lunch. getting her lunch she finds matt and alexis sitting down with them. " sasha sit" she says looking to her. she was glad sasha sat mostly under the table so she didn't get stepped on.

matt smiles at her. " how is it going with her in school?" he asks as he eats.

" it's going so so gym was interesting. might have to go for independent study instead so she doesn't get to stress during that class." she says.

alexis nods a bit " good thing it wasn't dodge ball today.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:22 pm 

"That will be true. I wonder if we will have the rodeo school this summer or not. So many things have happened that were not expected. Uncle Jesse is looking more tired than normal." Jack spoke quietly as he looked at a bit of fence.
"Looks like this piece will soon break so let's place a strong patch here. Then walk a ways to see if this section might need to be replaced."

"Ok. Lucy and Lucky will have their normal names as every day names. I want the Cherokee names be ones to use with defense and attack commands. I will need a second in command in case something happens to me and am not able to control them. Like I am unconscious. I also want Uncle Jesse to have some control for when you are not around." Sean spoke.

"That is no problem since he already knows the language. He is my blood brother. Let's call Jesse in." Lone Star spoke.

"No problem since he is to be in here for a meeting later with Jack. I think he could join us. Let me ask." Sean reached for his desk phone and dialed Jesse.
"Uncle Jesse, could you find a bit of time for a discussion?"

"I have nothing else to do so why not. I'll be there shortly." Jesse spoke as he stood up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 pm 

Lily looks to the fence and nods a bit. " ok never fix a fence before so have to tell me what to do." she says and slides off chestnut. " well hopefully when things settle down Jesse will get back to his old self. i know he means a lot to you and sean."

Rose looks to her two friends " ready for the tournment tomorrow?" she asks.

both of them shake their heads " nope never are. " matt says " what about you rose. ready to show sean what fencing is all about?"

rose giggles a bit. " yeah though i'm ready for the season to be over with. "

alexis and matt nod a well finishing their meals.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 pm 

"I wonder about Sean at times. He gave some fancy cane to Uncle Jesse. What good is a fancy cane?" Jack pulled out a box from the saddle bag.
"This patch will work. It is larger than what we need. The patches are paired up so that there is a patch on both sides. This is the wire 'thread.' I'll place the patch on one side like so and tack it down with the thread. Add the second patch on the opposite side. Tack it then begin to 'sew the patch on like so."

Jesse knocked on the door and waited for Sean to call out.

"Come in, Uncle Jesse." Sean spoke as he stood up.
Lone Star stood up.
Jesse came in and smiled at the two men.

"I see that you two are having a meeting without me?" Jesse chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm 

lily would smile and watches him work. " seems simple enough. " she says and looks to him. " maybe the cane means something to them both. "

Rose looks to matt and smirks a bit " so ask alexis out yet?" she says right as he took a drink causing him to spit it out a bit.

" what?" mat says and looks between the two.

both girls would try to keep a straight face then they started laughing. it was clear they was picking on him

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 pm 

"Good for selling is all I can see in it. His mansion has all of the highest price stuff in it. He doesn't need a job with the money that he has. He could sell off a lot of stuff then give the money away. It could help a lot of people out there." Jack spoke as he finished the patch.

"Sean wants to become a fullblooded Cherokee. And we will be his seconds as far as the dogs are concerned. What are your thoughts on this?" Lone Star asked.

"It is fine with me as long as he fully understands what it details. " Jesse spoke.

"Have a seat and we can talk about that as well as the dogs." Sean spoke as he smiled at Uncle Jesse.

"Let's talk then. You need someplace for your hat, Sean." Jesse spoke as he sat down.

"I know. I will go back to the house which is another subject we need to talk about." Sean spoke as Lone Star sat down in his chair.

Sean sat down after his elders sat down.

"You did well in teaching Sean." Lone Star spoke.
"Never could replace his desire to meet you though. So I did my best." Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm 

lily nods a bit. " i see. i'm sure even if he did he won't forget his best friend." she says and softly lays her hand on his shoulder.

matt frowns a bit. " ha ha ha you two brats. going to get sean for leaving me alone with you two again." he says and they all laugh. till he looks up at the clock. " best get heading to the next class. " he says and stands up.

rose and alexis does the same. rose taking a hold of sasha's leash and heads to math class. it was very odd for her to walk through the halls and people making way for her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:19 pm 

"Yet I wonder sometimes. Sorry to lay such a heavy subject on you, Lily. I meant this to be a fun work time. One day I might understand him again. Lets walk along the fence after I make my notes, ok?" Jack smiled at Lily. He felt like running his hand through her hair but he was not sure of himself. He might pull her hair without meaning too...... Instead he placed his tools away and did his notes. He smiled softly at Lily as he reached his hand out to her.
"Lets walk together, ok?"

The three men talked through lunch which was brought into the office. A plan was set out for Sean's education as well as the beginning talks for the new museum in the Mansion. Sean's first desk job was to look up some history of the area. Second desk job was to begin learning Cherokee culture and language. He had also his normal chores and Ranch Management. He also will be in the Rodeo Bull Riding class and Clowning Around the Bulls. His last Ranch Chore was Line Dancing Partnering every Friday and Saturday night. Sean was to make out a schedule so that everyone would know what was going on.

Before very long, it was 1 PM and time for the Second meeting.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:23 pm 

Lily would take his hand softly. " it's ok jack we are a couple now so i'm here to listen to what ever it is you need to speak of and you be there for me. " she says and smiles at him softly. softly she would take the reins of chestnut in her free hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:08 pm 

After a bit Jack spoke again.
"There is a clump of trees ahead. I was thinking that we could have a picnic there. We can talk there while we rest." Jack spoke softly as he brought Lily's hand to his lips for a kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 pm 

she would smile and nods " sounds like a ideal to me" she says then blushes a little when he kisses her hand. " your very sweet jack" she says softly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:16 pm 

"Not as sweet as you are, Lily. You are very pretty as well and thoughtful, kind to animals. " Jack spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 pm 

she blush a bit more and giggles " i do my best to be. though not many see it. " she looks to him. " your very sweet and handsome "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm 

Jack smiles as he glances at Lily. Once under the trees, Jack tied Chef off onto a railing. Then he took the picnic basket off and sat it down.
A red and white checkered cloth was on top.
Jack took the cloth out and laid it in the grass.

"There is fried chicken, rolls, fruit, cookies, veggie sticks and drinks. Lemonade or water."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:29 pm 

she would smile and tie up chestnut next to chef. she would walk over and help spread the blanket out before sitting down on the edge of it. " wow sounds amazing. all are your packed like this? " she asks looking at him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 145  Next