All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:49 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jack was busy until mid morning when he skipped lunch and took a hot shower. He dressed with care for he was going to go see Lily.

Sean woke up quite late for himself. He shaved and a quick comb after he dressed. He put his vest on and added his 2 IPads and cell phone. Keys and a few other things went into his pocket before leaving his room. He walked to the dining room to see if anyone was there or not.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose would look around in the hall not to sure which room was nacey so she would head down to the dinning hall to see if she was there. when she saw sean she smiles and walks over to him. "morning sleep well." she asks softly kissing him.

lily would wake up when a nurse came in to check on her. slowly sitting up. her parents would come in to have breakfast with her but she really had no appetite. her mother would look to lily worried. " how about i go get you a cup of herbal tea with strawberries in it." she asks knowing it was her favorite.

lily would smile a little " actually that does sound good." she says. her mother smiles and would head down to the cafeteria to get her some.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 pm 

"Well enough, my lovely Princess. How about you?" Sean smiled as he gently kissed her back.

Jack stopped by for a lovely bouquet of flowers and a butterfly balloon.

"Knock, knock. Guess who....." he called out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:24 pm 

" i slept very well. thank you" she says with a smile. " ahh do you know where nancy is? i was woundering if she wanted to look at my wrist before i bandage them up again." she says looking down at them.

Lily would hear jack and smile a little. " jack?" she says wondering if she was hearing correctly.

her father would smile a bit. " it is i'll let you two have some time." he says and would walk out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:36 pm 

"She might be checking on the babies to make sure they are ok. How is the arm looking?" Sean spoke softly. The pain of the incident was still there.

"Thanks, sir. " Jack spoke as he stepped aside. Then he went inside and smile.
"Hi beautiful. I bought a nice plant. It's a miniature cactus collection. When I saw them, I remembered the little lizard that you took care of. See if you can find the lizards in here."

Your gift | +

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm 

She would hold her wrist up. " The redness is almost gone but still very sore and hurts to move to much. " The only redness there was was right by the stiches. " I wait till she is done with the babies "

Lily would frown a little and sighs. " I... I won't be able to find it." She says softly then careful moves so she was facing the way she heard him from. Knowing he should be able to see both her eyes covered up. " If I'm lucky you I might be able to in a few weeks. " She hated her eyes covered the helmet and neck brace but understood why it was nesseary.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:33 pm 

"It does look better than the last time I saw it. I'll get something for you to eat while you wait." Sean spoke as he gently kissed her.

"You can't see with you eyes so you have to see with your hands. I'll bring the balloon down so that you can feel the ridges. It is iridescent color so no matter what color you see with your hands, you would be correct." Jack spoke gently as he patted her hand. He then guided her hand to the balloon so that she could examine it with her hands.
"Tell me about your butterfly. How it feels, looks in your mind, and such things like that."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:39 pm 

" thank you" she says knowing there was no point of arguing with him. Though she would go and get herself some juice to drink. Going over to a table she would sit down and sips her drink.

Lily would careful touches the balloon with his help. She would feel around it a bit. " It's a little crinkly, and cold." She says softly before letting her hand drop down. " Jack...what am I going to do if I'm blind"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:18 pm 

"Is that all you are going to have for breakfast? No appetite?" Sean spoke with concern.

"You will live and I shall help you. Now try this. Reach into the bowl. Pick something out. Feel what it is and what you can tell about it. Make a picture of it in your mind." Jack spoke softly as he tied the balloon to the bed rail.

Each individual piece in the bowl | +
Here is a chart that you can use to describe the cactus with. Each one would be in its own tiny pot about 3 inches tall.

The lizards have braille on it that tales it name. Just be creative as Jack tries to teach a couple things to Lily.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:46 pm 

She smiles and shakes her hand. " No just debating on how hungry I really am and what to have. "

" Wait you want me to touch cactus?" She says a bit confused. Maybe the didn't have thorns on them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:53 pm 

"I just want you to eat a well nourished diet. With a few sweets. But you need to eat properly in order to heal well. That is all. I am just trying to make sure that you are healthy." Sean spoke then went back to his food.

"No. These are resin models of the cactus that you would find when you are out on the dessert. I am doing this to teach you that if and I do mean if you happen to be blind, there will always be ways to see things. I will bring in various things for you to do and practice seeing with your other senses.
Now back to the cactus in the bowl, take one out. Each one is a resin replica of an actual cactus. I won't tell you what cactus it is because I want you to use your hands to see. Just try it for me." Jack spoke gently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:30 pm 

She giggles a little. " I understand and don't worry so much I'll make sure I eat properly. Besides if I don't I won't be able to help take care of the babies."

" Very well" she says and feels about till she found the bowl careful she picks one if the catuts up and feels it. " It's long and thin" she says after a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 pm 

"I will trust that you will but the worry part is something that I can't promise. You are special to me, Rose. And so are all of the babies. I don't want to lose any of you for any reason at all." Sean looked up at Rose with sadness in his eyes.

"What cactus is long and thin? What kind of skin does the replica have? If has thorns, there will be tiny nubs. On one side would be a flower for when it blooms and the other side will be like it was not in bloom. Picture the long thin cactus in your mind and you will come up with name of this cactus." Jack spoke encouragingly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm 

she will stand up and walk over to sean. leaning over she wraps her arms around him softly. " and i will worry about you and the babies. I have no thoughts of leaving you so no more thinking like that." She says and kisses his check. "I'll go grab me a nice balance breakfast to easy your mind."

lily would sigh and think a bit more feeling each side of the catus again then set it down. " i don't know"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:06 pm 

'I'll believe but don't eat just to be eating either. Just a bit of something like toast, ok? That will ease my mind. " Sean spoke as he smiles. He did feel better hearing her saying that she would not leave him.

"Try one more, please. This is how you will have to see if you are permanently blind. I want you to start doing things for yourself and being able to see the world through a different set of eyes. It also will heighten your other senses as well. " Jack spoke encouragingly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 pm 

she nods and smiles at him. getting some fruit and toast she return and sat down. she would go about eatting. glancing at him now and then.

she sat there not moving for a moment before picking the cactus back up. slowly she ran her fingers over the cactus again. though her thoughs went to other things. " a moon cactus " she guess incorectly though it was clear she really wasn't trying at that moment.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 pm 

"What are your plans for today? I don't have anything specific yet." Sean spoke.

"I think that you need a break from this. But I'll set it next to your bed in case you want to try it again. The butterfly is on your bed rail. Do you have any appointments for today?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:34 pm 

she shakes her head " no not really. besides dought i'll be able to do to much with out everyone telling me to take it easy." she says with a giggle

she would put the cactus back with the others. then shrugs a bit. " i don't know to be honest. I woke up not to much before you showed up. and i'm sorry i know i'm not in a very good mood."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:43 pm 

"Do you like to read or do puzzles? What kind of hobbies do you like? I like doing experimenting with things from a science kit." Sean spoke quietly as he tried to think of quiet activities for Rose to do.

"It's ok Lily. Maybe I am pushing you a bit too hard. I just wanted to help. Maybe I should leave it to the therapy people." Jack spoke as he put things away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:51 pm 

" i like puzzles i use to widdle a bit but haven't done that in years. you best be careful doing experiments " she says pointing her fork at him with a grape on it. warningly

" It's ok Jack...i'm...i'm just scared. If i do end up blind I won't be able to help any animals like i do now. I'll never become a veterinarian. " she says feeling the bandages around her eyes starting to get wet as she cried a little.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 145  Next