All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she thinks and nods " true." she says and softly lays her head on his shoulder. " i wish him the best and rose. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"So do I, dear. I just have some doubts about it all. Those two babies should have not come home yet. Why is my question." Jack spoke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 pm 

she looks to him. " only ones to know is the doctor and sean. but yeah if they are as small as people say then thy should still be in the hospital."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:42 pm 

"Maybe we should take a look at the babies our selves? Then we will know for sure. What do you think?" Jack asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:43 pm 

She smiles and nods " why don't we. we can also see if he needs anything as well. " she says standing up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:05 pm 

"Let me text him so we don't interrupt anything. He might have gone to bed or something." Jack spoke as he quickly texted.
*Hey Sean! Are you up? Lily and I would like to visit if you are up to some company.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:08 pm 

she thinks and nods " yeah true last thing we want to do is wake him or the little ones up. " she look around a bit and wiat to hear back from sean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:10 pm 

Jack waited for a bit and finally spoke
"I guess they are busy. How about tomorrow? Like after breakfast? I'll ask Uncle Jesse, ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 pm 

she would look to him and nods " sounds like a plan to me? anything you want to do though right now?" she asks sitting down beside him again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 pm 

"Not actually. Just spend some time with you is all." Jack spoke as he texted
*Uncle Jesse, Lily and I were thinking about visiting Sean but he did not answer his text. Is he busy or do you know?*

*Sean is most likely sleeping. He is super tired today.* Uncle Jesse texted back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 pm 

she would smile and lay her head back down on his shoulder. " sounds good to me. " she says softly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:54 pm 

Jack slid his arm around Lily then kissed the top of Lily's head. He did another text to Jesse.
*May Lily have some time off tomorrow morning, please?*
Jesse sighed as he responded back
*Both of you take the morning off from after breakfast until lunch, ok? Lily has worked a lot of overtime and deserves a break, She will love the babies.*

"Jesse responded, take a look." Jack spoke happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:07 pm 

Lily will look to the phone and quickly read the message. Smiling up at him she kisses his check. " Sounds like we have a bit of a date tomorrow." She says clearly happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:53 pm 

"Yes we do. I'll get the animals fed and then eat. Afterwards we can visit Sean and the babies." Jack spoke softly then leans in and kisses Lily on the lips gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:57 pm 

she would smile and kisses him back softly. lovely the feel of his lips on hers. she would blush a little and look at him after the kiss. " i'll make sure to get as much done before breakfast. don't know how rose does it. there is so much to do in the office."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 pm 

"And you don't have the personal projected of arranging the Bull Riding Classes and Line Dancing Classes. I wonder if we will have them this year like Uncle Jesse planned with all that has happened." Jack wondered as he held Lily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 pm 

she shrugs a bit " i haven't been told anything on the stuff so i can't say. but even if you guys do i dought sean will be in the redo anymore with the little ones depanding on him." she would cuddle to him a bit more

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 pm 

"I don't know what is going on over there, dear. I don't hear the house gossip since I have been doing the work of two." Jack spoke,

"Actually, Jack, the men do 2 to 3 times as much as you boys. You are getting off easy right now because you aren't having classes lately." Uncle Jess spoke from behind them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:12 pm 

lily would jump and look back at jesse as he spoked. " really?" she says looking to jack a bit. she didn't relized how much work went into a ranch but has been learning as much as she can.

" i'm glad to see you are feeling better." she says truning a little so she could speak to him a little better.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm 

"hello, Sir. I didn't know that fact. How do they keep up with all of their work? I mean I am taking care of 50 heads of cows and they are not milking cows either. 40 horses to look after too." Jack spoke after he recovered from the surprise.

"Each cowboy has 250 heads to look after besides their own horses. Some are milking cows and most are young with quite a few bulls for the rodeo.
5 cowboys deal with the milking cows. They milk them twice a day, clean the machines and take care of the milk. They also make sure the barns are mucked out each week, all of the cows fed and hoofs checked twice a week. I have 1250 milking cows and 5 setups. They each have 3 ranch hands to help them.

I have 250 full grown bulls, 1000 young which 3 men keep an eye on. Each Cowboy has 3 ranch hands to help so that everyone has a full weekend off.
I have 34 men working the animals, 3 to pick up the slack and to do odd jobs like filling the hay barns and grain delivery. 4 maintenance men to keep the ranch running, 2 handy men to keep things kept looking nice by mowing grass and painting plus other odd jobs. That is not counting the house staff." Jesse informed him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 145  Next