All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"That is why you need to prioritize your thoughts. Dan is on house arrest until after the trial. The trial is not set yet. He does not have permission to see the babies yet. Here I'll show you my list concerning Dan." Sean pulled out another IPad that had a locking cover. Sean tapped a few numbers in and opened the IPad. He brought up Dan Folder.

Keep Dan away from Rose
I have the custody of all four babies even though it is temporary. I will prove myself worthy.
Keep updated on news about Dan
Dan's buddies and underlings- what are they doing?
House arrest until at least until the trial is over.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose would look to his list. She would read it and nod. " I see"

Mark watches her. " We are all in this together we all will stay safe. So stop worrying so much rugrat"

Rose would look to mark shocked. " You haven't called me that in years"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:49 pm 

Sean chuckled as he spoke "I bet he has in his mind. We will have nicknames for the little ones as well. So would you like one of these IPads with a locking cover? I ordered one with tiny pastel pink roses and dusty blue roses. It is brand new and I'll show you how to use anything that you don't understand. It is a business format. Or you can choose on of the others. They are solid colors."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:55 pm 

Mark will smile and just sits back.

Rose looks to Sean and nods. " That one should be fine" she says and sits back as well. Trying to relax once again

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:02 pm 

Sean made a note in his personal IPad and then closed it.

"Do you feel any better? More able to manage your thoughts? More calm and in control?" he asked as he stood up to kiss the top of her head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:07 pm 

She nods a bit. " A little yeah" she says but she wasn't to sure how true that really was.

Joyce smiles and sits back in her chair. " That's good. " She says and steals the rest of marks pie how just shocked his head

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:22 pm 

"Stay here with your parents for a few minutes while I go get your IPad and a few other things. It shouldn't take very long at all." Sean spoke quickly then left before Rose could speak.

He went into the house and to the office. Once in the office, he got the IPods and a new cell phone for Rose. He pulled out his briefcase and put some of his office work in it. He looked around the office to see if there was anything else to get.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm 

Rose would nod and watch him walk out.

mark would watch rose. he was worried for her and knew she had a hard road head of her.

lily would see sean walk into his office. "need help finding anything sean?" she asks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:04 pm 

"No thanks, Lily. I am trying to see if there is anything else that I might need yet tonight. How are you doing?" Sean asked as he closed his laptop then went over to Rose's desk and closed her laptop. He got a new briefcase out for Rose's things and packed it in her briefcase being careful to keep the combination for the lock. He then walked to the door and locked it.

"Rose and I won't be here very soon so it is best to keep our door locked. Both the back and front. Is there any mail or new magazines for us?" he asked as he looked at Lily.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:09 pm 

" doing ok are you and rose settling in ok?" she asks. she would shake her head "no new mail or anything if anything does show up want me to bring it to you guys on my break?" she asks.

Joyce noticed the time and got up and went into rose's room coming back out with her meds. " here sweetie" she says handing them to her.

rose will nod and take her meds.

Mark sighs a bit. "hows you feeling physically?" he asks

" chest and wrist hurts but i'm ok" he says witha soft smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:16 pm 

"As well as can be expected. Rose had a bad ordeal and we want her to know the truth yet be comfortable knowing that no one knows where she is at. We will manage and it helps that her parents are here. Yes, please bring them out to us and any mail goes to Uncle Jesse. No better send all of our stuff to Uncle Jesse. One never knows what may be contained in those magazines. Just to be safe, ok?" Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:20 pm 

Lily nods a bit. " well if there is anything i can do let me know and i'll pass everything off to jesse like you asks." she says and smiles at him a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 pm 

"Thanks, Lily. I'll keep you in mind if we need anything." Sean spoke then he turned and left. He paused for a minute to let Uncle Jesse know what he did and why.

He left the back way and made sure the door was locked tight. He began to plan a new home for them. Once where they could work out of their own office.
Sean put on a big smile as he handed a briefcase to Rose.
"This is your stuff. No mail or magazines at the moment."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 pm 

Rose will take the brif case carefully. " my stuff?" she says a little confused then opens it up and see her labtop. " oh my stuff from the office."

joyce will smile and stand up" well i think we are going to turn in. we are going to go to work for a bit tomorrow so if either of you need us just text or call. " she says walking over and hugging rose.

mark will wait for joyce before standing up. " sleep well the both of you" he says. walking out after joyce to head to their suite knowing rose is in good hands.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm 

"Good night to you both." Sean spoke quietly. He only hopes that Rose will be fine during the night.
"There is your new IPad. The code is on the back. Here is the code for your brief case. And a new cell phone. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:12 pm 

Rose will smile at her folks as they left then looks to her new stuff. " ok and thank you." she says and picks up her phone. " guess my old phone is evidence now huh." she says remembering the last time she saw it was at the tournament.

blinking a bit she looks towards her room " ahh...speaking about cells...i...i might have that one cops cell still." she says and looks back at sean a little worry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:18 pm 

"No problem. Give it to me and Murkow will deal with it. We don't need to. So there is no worry." Sean spoke with a smile.
"Shall we go see what the dogs are up to?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:19 pm 

she would smile and relaxes a bit again "yeah bet sasha will need to go out at least." she says putting her brief case on the table and doing her best to wheel herself around.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:23 pm 

Sean smiled as he picked up the briefcase. "I'll carry your briefcase and open doors for you, my sweet princess." Sean spoke softly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm 

Rose will smile up at him. " thank you my prince" she says and will go find sasha. who was relaxing with the other two. " it's good to see her so relaxed as well now." rose says

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 145  Next