All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:52 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I shall my sweet princes." Sean leaned in and gave Rose a soft gentle kiss then a hug. "Sweet dreams and I shall send Nanny in to help with your machine."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would kiss and hug him back. " Sweet dreams to you as well my prince." She says and will go about finding her night gown while she waited for the nanny to come in and help her

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 am 

Sean walked back to his room and texted Nanny Bessie.
*Please help Rose with her night time routine. Thanks and good night."

Nanny received the text and went to Rose's room where she knocked on the door before entering.

"Rose, dear, Sean said that you needed some help." She called out as she steps into the room.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 am 

Quickly rose would change into her night gown then sit on the edge of the bed.

Looking up at the nanny she nods as she walks in. " Yeah never sat one up before or know how to turn it on."

She says and points to the box that had the machine in it along with clean bandages to change her wrist with, and notes on her condition and what to keep a eye for

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 am 

"Well, this machine is the oxygen concentrater. You place it near your bed but not where you will trip over it. Now we need the hose which connects here on the machine and travels to your bed like so. Next goes the hose for your face. Now adjust the air flow to the specifications.... You need 2.0 liters. So to turn it on here and adjust the flow of air with this knob..... Test it out, dear and see how that feels." Nanny Bessy spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:04 pm 

Rose would watch everything then take the pice that goes to her face. Careful putting it on she would take a few breaths then look to the nanny. " It's good"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 am 

"I am glad. Now when do they change your bandages?" Nanny asked even though she had the instructions.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:25 pm 

She thinks for a moment. " Usally in the morning after breakfast." She says and looks to her. " Thank you for all the help"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm 

"Let me know when you are ready to have your bandages changed." Nanny spoke with a smile.
"Is there anything that you would need before morning?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:47 pm 

She shakes her head a bit. " Tonight I should be fine. Though in the morning think it be ok for me to take a bath?." She asks a little unsure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:27 pm 

"If you keep the bandages on and change them right away afterwards, I think that will be fine. Good night, Rose dear." Nanny Bessie spoke as she turn the lamp on next to the bed and the overhead light off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:32 pm 

She would smile and nod " good night as well." she says happy and looking forward to tomorrow. she waited till she left then. climbed into bed. patting the spot near her. Sasha would jump up and lay beside her. shutting the lamp off she would slowly go to sleep.

she slept most the night before a nightmare woke her up. sending her into a coughing fit. sasha would wake up and watch her cough a bit. once she had her breath again she would pet her. " its ok sasha it's ok" she says and goes back to sleep. rose would sleep in a little if she was allowed to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:40 pm 

Rose coughing woke up Sean and he put a robe on with Lucky and Lucy following. Once he got back into the room, he saw that Rose had fallen back to sleep. He walked over to the sofa and laid down to sleep for a while longer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:47 pm 

Rose would wake up and slowly sit up. she would reach over and shut the machine off before taking the mask off. she would blink a little seeing sean asleep on the sofa. frowning a bit she would as quietly as she could slide out of her bed. looking to sasha as she stretched and jumped out as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:58 pm 

Sean heard some noise and opened his eyes. He smiled at Rose.
"How are you feeling this morning, Rose? I heard you coughing and came to make sure that you were alright."

Luck woke up and stretched then licked Lucy's face who woke up enough to lick Lucky's back.

Sean chuckled. "The normal routine for those two."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 pm 

Rose would look at them all and smile. " sore and a little stiff but ok. yeah had a fit after i woke up from a nightmare." she says and sighs. " i'm sorry for waking you.

she says then would look to sasha would walked over to lucy and lucky and nuzzles them both softly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:10 pm 

Sean held out his arms to Rose.
"How about a good morning hug? Then I'll get Nanny to help you with your bandages. How does that sound? I'll even let the dogs out and keep an eye on them."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:14 pm 

She smiles and walks over to him. hugging him softly. " i can do morning hugs." she says softly. " i'm acutally going to take a bath first then we will change my bandages. i want to get the last bit of hospital smell off me." she says looking up at hiim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 pm 

"All right my sweet lovely princess. I'll take care of the dogs and you take a nice bath. I gave you Nanny's number didn't I?" Sean asked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm 

she would smile and nods. " yes you did. " she would softly kiss his lips. it was very nice waking up and seeing him first thing in the morning. " i'll see you at breakfast ok?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 145  Next