All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Thanks for coming clean on that. How many years ago if I may ask?" Officer Rick made no move at all.

"The one person that counts more than anyone else in my life is you, Rose. I am only in the limelight because of what happened to me. I prefer to forget it all. Don't get me wrong about Uncle Jesse and Jack. I love them too. But
when a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found a man loves a woman.....
That is from a song that almost wasn't but it is my feelings for you." Sean spoke softly.

Jack took out his cell and texted Jesse. *Food is ready but they are in a deep discussion over something.*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mark would rub his eyes a bit. " between 16 and 18 years ago. i'll like to keep it quiet if possable Rose doesn't know about it." he says and looks to Rick.

Rose would smile a little. " sounds lovely and your always on my mind. if something happened to you sean because of me. i could never forgive myself." she says and the smile will slowly fade from her face. " i can't go through that again." she says very softly almost to herself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:21 pm 

"I suppose that you lost someone near and dear to you but I won't press for that information. I have not lost anyone that I have cared about so I can't imagine your pain but I am willing to let you cry on my shoulder if you ever need a shoulder to cry on." Sean spoke softly.

"I don't need to know any more of the details. It has been over 10 years and you have paid debt. If you don't have anything more to add to my report, you may leave, Mr. Delini." Officer Rick spoke.
"Please send in Lone Star."

*Thanks, Jack. I'll give them a few more minutes then check on them.* Jesse text back.

Mayor Goodwin came in and attempted to turn to leave. But one look from Ludwig sent him back to where the dogs were. The dogs suddenly turned and went rigid with a low growl that was deep in their throat.

"Good evening, Mayor. " Markow paused a moment then barked "HEEL!" the dogs stopped growling but they stayed rigid with their eyes on the mayor.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:28 pm 

Rose looks up at him and nods. " thank you. one day i might be able to tell you about that night." she says and hugs him. " i love you my princess"

Mark nods and leaves the room. sighing a bit he looks to lone star. " your up sir lone star." he says and walks over to joyce. Joyce looks up at her husband and took his hand kissing it softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 pm 

"Jack says that the food is ready. If it is ok with the FBI, I would like to take our guests to where we can get some refreshment." Jesse spoke as he started to turn off the monitors.

"Leave the monitors up, please, if you will Mr Jesse. Ludwig and the Mayor can sit in here and have a chat. 5 and 3. Guard this door after the others are out. Perhaps you can lead me to where Officer Rick is, Lone Star?" Murkow spoke.

"Perhaps I can." Lone Star spoke as he left the room.

Jesse waved the Delinis out and followed. Two dogs stood guard at the door no longer growling but were very much alert.

The other 4 followed in a line behind Murkow who followed Lone Star.

"I'll sing the song for you one day. But for right now....." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:47 pm 

Joyce will stand up and keep a hold of marks hand as they follow jesse. when they got to the room mark will look around for rose.

Joyce will smile " this is very nice thank you all" she says and looks to jesse and jake.

Rose smiles a bit. " i look forward to hearing the song one day. i'll have to think of something specal to do for you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:07 pm 

"Just bake me some more of those chocolate chip cookies." Sean grinned.

"Have a seat Lone Star. Agent Murkow..... haven't worked with you for a while. Have a seat and I will have these ready for you." Officer Rick raised an eyebrow as he glanced away from his copying.
"Feel free to close the door."

"It is of no problem. Uncle Jesse, there is enough food to open a small store here. Why so much food?" Jack asked.

"Meredith was and still is an extremist. When she gets an idea in her head, then the idea stays for at least 5 years, usually closer to 7. She then drops that part of her life and moves on. Only once did her idea of a perfect home lasted under 5 years. That was when she thought that the Native American way was the right way to go. She found out that truly being a Native American was not as easy as she thought and no one gave her the pity she wanted. She barely lasted 4 years before she left with Sean. I had a hard time finding her. She rode off as a Native American then took a bus to who know where. She changed her looks on the bus and no one was the wiser. I saw her next at Dad's funeral because she needed money but there was none to speak of. We shared the ranch." Jesse spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 pm 

Rose giggles a bit and nods " i can bake you want ever you want" she says with a smile.

joyce will shake her head. " i could never image doing something like that just cause people wasn't paying enough attation to me. "

mark looks back to jack. " thank you for helping getting this snack together though i can't help but wonder where the other two are?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:29 pm 

"Let's get back to the others. We can talk more another time." Sean spoke as he leaned into her and gave her a kiss from a man truly in love......

"Something happened to Meredith when she and mom had a fight. I don't know and they wouldn't speak of it nor would they ever speak to each other. She is my younger sister and I never really knew her very well. She is ten years younger than I. I lost a brother and a sister in a car accident when mom went to school and picked them up. It happened about 30 years ago for the accident and a couple years before that when Meredith stopped talking to mom. Meredith was the baby of us. She never was right in the mind after the accident. In fact she was hospitalized for a while. I never paid much attention to her tantrums nor did father." Jesse spoke.

"Not sure but Rose wanted to tell Sean something. I don't know what it might be unless it has to do with school or her fear." Jack spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:38 pm 

Rose would blink then close her eyes as he kissed her. she would do her best to kiss him back with just as much of love.

mark will nod a bit. " very well." he says but it was clear he wasn't pleased about it but he was behaving.

Joyce sighs a little. " losing someone is never easy. exscpally when they are young or one of your own." she would softly lean against mark who would hold her softly kissing her check.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 pm 

"Let's go face the music then taste your tuna salad." Sean smiled and held her hand.

Jack stood off to one side not saying anything at all.

Jesse nodded then looked to Jack and smiled.
"Once in a while, you are given someone back. Jack lost his whole family when he was young. 16 or 17 years ago. I adopted him so that he would have a home. There were no known relatives outside of the family that he lost."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:25 am 

Joyce looks to Jack and nods a bit. " Family is important no matter how it's made up."

Rose takes Sean's hand and goes back to where the food was. Hearing everyone talking that way. Once there she smiles at everyone. Noticing Jack to himself she thinks a bit. " So have you heard from Lily lately"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 pm 

Jack looked at Rose then looked down to hide his blushing.

"Actually, yes. We let a rabbit and a lizard that we found together - go. Both were injured and Lily healed them. She is so awesome and the prettiest girl around."

"Hmmmm. She is pretty but not as lovely as my Rose. She is the fairest in all the land." Sean spoke as he slide his arm around Rose.

"Before you two boys get in an argument about which one of your girls is the prettiest, remember this. Beauty is in the eye in the beholder." Uncle Jesse spoke to keep the two young men at ease.

It was at that moment that Markow came out with Lone Star.

"Pick out some real goodies if there is any.....Caviar?" Markow asked as he looked over the spread. He picked up a slice of cheese to sniff.
"High quality Swiss cheese cut perfectly..... You made tuna salad out of albacore tuna? Fancy truffle candy?" Markow spoke in surprise.

"My lovely Rose did all the slicing and made the tuna salad. Jack and I just place things on the table." Sean spoke proudly.

"You made this tuna salad, Rose? It is excellent. So smooth and creamy like." Murakow picked up a plate and place a large helping of the tuna salad and caviar on the plate along with crackers and cheeses. He picked up a couple waters.
"You better keep her, Sean. She is an excellent hostess."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm 

Rose would blush a bit hearing Sean said that she was the fiarest woman then the compliment on the food. " Thanks but it's nothing special. " She said murakow.

Joyce would giggle a bit. As she got herself a plate of food. " Should try her baked goods. Swear if we let her baked as much as she waited to we would be fat.

Rose would just blush a bit more and shake her head. " Well I'm glad you got to see Lily again going to help her with any more release?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:06 pm 

"Markow, have you forgotten the Mayor?" Lone Star asked as he stood off to one side.

"Almost. Go find him and bring him to the office. Then fix him a plate and one for yourself. We shall have a nice chat in the office. Just be sure to give me time to print him.....No you better print him. You have the better stuff." Markow was all business again as he left for the office.

"Will do. " Lone Star went to the security office to get the mayor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:54 pm 

Joyce would walk back over to mark. They both would eat quietly from the same plate. The whole time mark would softly rub her back.

Rose would make herself a small plate. Clearly keeping in mind of her diet. She then found a spot to sit down and try to relaxes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:35 pm 

Jesse leaned against the wall. Sean noticed that Uncle Jesse was tiring out and went up stairs to find the cane that he wanted to give him. It was a cane that had a horse's body. He had shined the cane to a very polished sheen. He went back down to Uncle Jesse.

"Here Uncle Jesse. A little surprise gift for you. I polished it up so that it have a nice sheen to it." Sean spoke as he held it to Uncle Jesse.

Jesse took the cane from Sean. "Are you sure? You do know what kind of a sword this is?"

"It is a Burger's Gentleman's Cane. It is your surprise gift." Sean spoke quietly.

Lone Star came into the room with a low whistle.
"Some surprise gift, Sean."

"I have one for you as well but I didn't bring it downstairs yet. It is packed away in a special crate." Sean smiled at his father.

"I wasn't asking for a gift, Sean." Lone Star spoke with a frown.

"I know that, Dad. If you want to go with me upstairs to see it, we could go upstairs." Sean spoke.

"I wish that I could but as soon as we can, we will." Lone Star smiled broadly.
"But right now I need to get some food for Mayor and I so we can have our discussion."

"I have plenty more caviar and of different kinds." Sean spoke as he walked back to the kitchen.
"You can choose what you think that he might like."

Lone Star was taken back at the types of caviar and such.
"Are you sure? They are very costly."

"It doesn't matter to me. I want to find a home for all of this. I'll not even touch any of this at all." Sean shrugged.

Lone Star chose a couple kinds and a few kinds of imported crackers as well as Sean made a nice looking cart. He place dishes on the cart and the rest of the tuna salad, the extra slices of cheeses where arranged around a plate. Then the tower of chocolate was placed on the cart.

"What about a drink? Water, soda, alcohol? " Sean asked as he lifted out an ice bucket.

"Lets put some of each as well as a bottle." Lone Star spoke as he looked at the spread. Then followed the disappearing back of Sean and hurried after him.

"Take your pick, Dad. he spoke as he unlocked the imported spirits room.

Lone Star nearly fainted at the sight of unfamiliar bottles.
"Just choose and come along."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 pm 

Joyce and mark would just eat quietly. keeping a eye on everything going on around them.

Once rose was done eating she would take any dirty dishes and go back to the kitchen. humming softly she would go about cleaning up the mess. her mind going to everything that has happen. the next few weeks will be interesting with having someone watching over her and everyone else. She couldn't help but wounder if she should skip her tournament this weekend to keep everyone safe.

Mark would finish eating and stand up. going into the kitchen. he watched rose clean a bit before going over and helping her dry the dishes. " a lot is going on. I expect you to behave during all of this. " he says softly to her.

Rose will just nod " i will. " she says softly not looking up at him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 pm 

Sean was following Lone Star into the room with a bottle of champagne. Sean bit his tongue to keep from saying anything. But if someone looked at him at that moment, he or she would see a flash of anger in his eyes.

"Set it in the ice after you gently take a damp clothe to it. Then lets get going." Lone Star spoke in a very quiet voice that was very near a whisper.
"I will Dad." Sean spoke in just as quiet of a voice as Lone Star.
Both proving that they heard what said in the room without even speaking to either of them.

They soon left the room with the well laden cart of expensive goodies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm 

Rose would glance over at Sean and lone star hearing them move through the room. She could not help but sight a little. Once the dishes was cleaned up she would wipe down the counter she prepared the tuna salad on.

Mark would watch her and go back out to Joyce. " It's going to be a long night." Joyce will nod a bit. " Yeah it will be. So just relax a bit will you"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 145  Next