All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"There is a big maintenance room down here somewhere. I bet it has a ton of tools because they made those pedestal things that Mother like so well. Let's find out where they are, Jack!" Sean spoke with a big grin.

"Yeah! Let's open up all of the doors." Jack spoke with a smile.

Sean walked to the next room and open it up. His eyes widen to see every tool imaginable. Jack just whispered softly as he stared inside the door. Slowly Sean they walked into the room. It seemed to be section off by what was to be done in that area. A metal shop, glass shop, general shop and in the back was a paint shop and a large wood shop with tons of tools and tables inside.
"Mr Delini!" they called out.

"I am finding out things that I didn't know about the boys in the process. I am decent with cars but most of my expertise is with my animals and rodeo. I am starting up a rodeo school for bull riders and clowning. The boys will be helping me with that project. But I am fine with them doing things with your husband as long as they remember their commitment with the ranch. They will be inheriting the ranch one day so they need to know the business from the floor up.
Do you think that this Mansion could be used as a hotel or a museum?" Uncle Jesse asked as he looked at Joyce.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mark will follow the boys and looks at the tools with a whistle. " wow there is more here then in my workshop." he says and looks over a few of them. " some of these are very heavy duty machine for huge projects. " he says looking at them.

joyce smiles and looks around. " hotel not really but a museum easily just need to fiuger out what kind of museum you want it to be. you could also making it a restaurant as well with the size of the kitchen and everything. " she would look to where the boys and her husband dissappered to. " i'm happy he is finally opening up to someone again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:45 am 

"Like what kind of a large project? A dining room table? " Sean asked.

"I'm glad that the boys are pulling him out of his shell. Shall we ask for the keys and find the kitchen?" Uncle Jessie asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am 

he nods a bit. " also floors and roofs. i never done either of those. but lots of little stuff is my favoirt things to make. "

joyce will nod and smile. " i just hope it spreads to rose as well." she says and sighs a little. " lets go get the keys. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm 

"If you guys are gonna look around here, we would like the keys so that we can find that kitchen. Any clue as to where it might be?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"I'd guess towards where we were since Mother is well organized." Sean spoke then turned to Mark.
"Why not go see the rest of the basement then come back here and talk? There is a big table in the center that looks like where they would have talked about stuff and a filing cabinet. That is if you want to Mr Denlini...."

Jack looked hopeful like.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 pm 

Joyce would follow jesse and nods a bit hearing where the kitchen might be. " might need to draw some maps of this place so next time we can find the rooms we are looking for easier." she says with a giggle

mark thinks a bit and looks at both sean and jack. " sounds good to me. kind of interest to see what you two will make for you girls. " he says with a smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 pm 

"It depends. I'd like to make one of those tall jewelry cases with a rose detail or rose carvings on it." Sean spoke up.
"I'd like to make Lily a tall box that can have drawers for beads and things in it. You know like for crafting designs on her clothes or moccasins." Jack spoke up.

"Just don't forget your lessons and chores at home, guys. And the school will be starting up too." Uncle Jesse spoke sternly.

"Oh we won't Uncle Jesse. This will be a hobby kind of a thing. Maybe once a week we could get together to do some wood working?" Sean spoke up with a smile.

"We will see. We will have a lot to talk about, won't we? As a group so that everyone is on the same page?" Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm 

Mark will nod a bit. " yes work and school first boys. expceally school. " he says and looks to jesse. he knew these boys had a lot on their plate and will make sure they stay fouces.

Joyce nods and blinks when she hears her phone beep. grabbing her phone she looks to it and frowns a bit. " well today just might get a little more intersting. " she says and turns her phone so mark and the others can see. she had the weather app up and it showed a storm moving in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm 

"Looks like a bad one! Maybe we should put the trucks and cars in the garage then come back to finish up. We got generators here so the house will be fine. Mother was more than scared about storms. Thick walls and everything." Sean spoke up as he looked up at the phone.

"Jack put mine in for me please." Uncle Jesse spoke as he held out his keys.

"What about Rose? Is she at the school? I can't enter the property!" Sean's eyes showed a lot of concern in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:49 pm 

mark will pull out his keys as he looks to joyce. " i'll put the car in. " his voice becoming cold sounding again

she would nod a bit then looks to sean. " rose should still be at school. as long as the team is praticing she can stay there. she text when it's over and i'll go get her. hopefully it will pass before then. she will be shooken up enough as is." she says

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 pm 

"Come on. Let's get them in and get back here." Sean spoke as he took off at a jog and got into his truck.
Jack quickly followed and they headed to the garage where Sean opened a side door by remote and drove in.

"I though he was warming up to the boys...... Is he all right?" Uncle Jesse asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 pm 

Mark will nod and follow the boys quickly. he would get into the car and follow them in the grage carefully.

Joyce will look to jesse and then back to the door to make sure they others was out of ear range. " he is warming up to them. it's her he isn't." she says softly looking back at him. their was sadness in her eyes. " he isn't close to rose at all. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm 

"Come let's get back! The sky is darkening quickly." Sean spoke as he jogged. He shut the the door with the remote. Jack followed faithfully.

"Rose seems to be a very nice girl and works well at the Ranch. She is able to do everything I ask of her correctly the first time around." Jesse spoke with a frown.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:08 pm 

Mark will follow as well. doing his best to keep up with them but he was no spring chicken.

joyce nods a little " she is a fast learner, kind girl. always willing to help out. please for the sake of my family don't bring this up to him or her. my family is barely staying together as is. " she says with a little worry in her voice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:12 pm 

"If she ever needs a place to stay, I have room in the main house. But I won't say anything else." Jesse promised.

Sean reach the door first. He openned it and jack looked back at mark.
"Are you doing ok, Mr. Delini?" he asked as he watched him run along.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm 

she would smile and nod " thank you so much. hopefully she doesn't need it."

mark will get into the house and nods " yeah just not young anymore. " he says with a smile. " that and old knee injury doesn't like me running to much." he would smile a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 pm 

"Were you into sports and got an injury?" Sean asked with concern in his voice.
Jack watched Mark to make sure that he got in safely.

Sean opened the security door and brought out a chair.
"Please sit down and rest a minute. I want to get a set of keys for Uncle Jesse anyways. That way he can get in when he needs to and I'll need to call in to get him a passcode. Won't take but a few minutes......" he spoke quietly.

"Were you on a sports team in school?" Jack asked as he leaned against the wall, halfway blocking the hallway.

Uncle Jesse simply nodded as well as he waited on the men to show up.
"They are back in but looks like your husband is a bit winded."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:32 pm 

mark couldn't help but laugh. " me in sports oh no. " he says and sits down rubbing his left knee a little. " no was in a accented and my knee was broken" he says softly. looking to sean " take your time."

she would nod a bit. " he has a bad knee. and knowing him didn't want to keep the boys waiting so ran with them."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:39 pm 

"That is not nice. So you have one of those titanium knees in you? I have heard of them." Jack spoke.
Sean had found a map, spoke with the security men and got the pass code then found a plasticized map for Uncle Jesse and for himself. He sat those on the counter. He took out an opened one to use.

"How are you feeling now, Mr Delini?" Sean asked.

Jesse nodded as the boys were occupying Mark.
"Looks like the boys are taking good care of him."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm 

Mark nods a bit. " yeah suppose to be the best but well like i said i'm no spring chicken " he says and looks to sean and stands up " i'm good. " he says with a smile.

she smiles a bit. " you helped raise some good boys there jesse."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 145  Next