All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:15 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Uncle Jesse got into his own truck while Sean got into his truck with Jack who protested because he wanted to ride in the new one. But not too much to Sean's relief.

"What are we gonna see? Anything that you want to tell me before we get there?" Jack asked once they were on the road.
"Nope. I don't have the words to tell you just how big it is or anything. Just be prepared to be......Just prepare for the unexpected is all that I can say." Sean spoke.

That left Jack quiet until they came up to a gate. Jack leaned towards the windshield speechless as Sean unlocked a security box and tapped a code in then locked it back up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

when it was time to head out joyce will drive them to the mansion having been there once already. though as they got close she looks to mark " be nice" she says to him. mark will nod a bit and just relaxes.

they would get there a bit after the time she was told. opeing the window she would text sean ' we are at the gate"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:13 pm 

Sean had pulled up to the door at the back when he got the text.
*Just give me a moment.*

"Come on in, Uncle Jesse and Jack. The first stop is the security office." Sean spoke as he tapped a set of numbers into the key pad.
Sean walked directly to the office and opened up the door.

Sean flipped a couple switches and saw Dalinas at the gate. Another switch and the gate opened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 pm 

joyce will smile seeing the gate opening she would wait till it was fully open before driving in slowly. parking near the front door. she looks over at her husband that looks at everything in shock. "your joking me right?" he says and looks to her.

joyce shakes her head. " no and you will be nice or sit in the car. rose likes him a lot. " she says and gets out and waits for mark to get out as well and walks with him to the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:36 pm 

Once they were inside, Sean closed and electrified the gate.
"Let's go greet Mr and Mrs Dalina. They are at the front door." Sean spoke.

"Is this all yours by the order of the court?" Jack whispered.
"Yep. " Sean spoke as he walked quickly to the door.
"Come on in, Mr and Mrs Dalina. I know the rooms are still empty but that doesn't really matter. We can sit on the patio when we have lunch. This is the first time that Uncle Jesse and Jack has been inside here so don't feel too bad Mr Dalina. I'll give you the grand tour of the house. " Sean as he let them in. He had picked up a large ring of keys when he was in the security office.

Sean walked through the rooms and spoke of the use of each room as they went into them all.

((Refer to the map above if you want to say something about the house))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm 

Mr. Dalina would nod a bit and looks to jesse and jack.

Joyce would look to them all " thank you again for the invite." she says and would follow them. as they walk mark would just look at everything in disbelif. every so often he looks to sean and raises a eyebrow.

though when they get to the room that has the spirit drinks in it they both would stay outside. it was clear they didn't approve of achole at all

mark would look to sean. " this is some house you have here." he says

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 pm 

"Thanks. The upstairs is this way. The bedrooms have a bathroom and a walkin closet in each one. Mine is on the third floor as well as my weight room. I'll need Mrs Dalina's help with the selling of the household things if I do go through with selling the house. At the moment, I am not sure that it will sale.
I'd like for you to see the cars that I have to sell and perhaps get your opinion of what kind of money I should sell them for." Sean spoke to Mark.
"Would you take a look at them, please?"

((2nd and 3rd are the same.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm 

Joyce will smile and nods a bit. " i will help where i can. "

Mark will frown a bit. " i..i haven't delt with cars in a long while. don't know how much i will be there." he says softly with a bit of sadness in his voice.

joyce will take his arm softly. " i'm sure it will come back to you my dear."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:22 pm 

"At least walk out and see what I have. The first garage has my town car in it and I'll jack drive that one back to ranch for me. I have the limo and tour bus to get rid of. I was thinking that perhaps the school could use the tour bus but have no idea what to do with the limo. Both are in my name so it's no problem to give them to anyone that I thought could use them. I am sure that the school could use the bus for the band or any of the teams or what ever they want the bus for.
I have 6 old cars but 3 need repairs. The parts are there on carts but no one has even tried to put them together yet." Sean spoke as he walked out the door by security.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm 

Mark would nod and follow him. " sure some sort of limo service will be happy to take the limo if it's in good shape. our school band might bit to big for a tour bus but that will be the school to say so or not. " he says when they walk into the area with the cars " and if you have the parts why not put the cars together?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:34 pm 

"Could the school use the limo for an auction maybe or a raffle?" Sean asked. "I don't know of a limo service around here. I have not been to the far side yet. I had no interest in riding in the family bus........" Sean spoke quietly.
"I grew up not knowing my father and its a long story. Jack lost his parents when he was 10. So neither of us had that chance to work on cars."

"I lost a sister too..... she was 6." Jack spoke sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm 

mark will frown and look at them both with sadness in his eyes then looks to joyce. " i'm sorry to hear that boys. it's got to be very rough." he would stand there looking at the cars and thinking for a bit. " the school might be able to acution off the limo i really don't know talking to the school councle might be the best there. as to fixing the cars...sorry but i don't think i can help. those years are behind me. " he says then turns to walk out.

joyce would watch mark walk out of the grage and sighs a bit. she had hope he go for this.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 pm 

That didn't detour Sean.
"That's ok, Mr. Dalina. Not everyone knows how to fix cars but thanks for your advice on the limo and bus. I can't ask Uncle Jesse since he has the Ranch to run and I help him when I can. Maybe one of the mechanics can help me some day. But they have young ones of their own to take care of before they can help me. I'll just have to wait until I can find someone else who can help. Don't worry about it.

Next I need to go downstairs and see what kinds of yucky caviore and other fancy stuff that I need to get rid of. The kitchens are in the basement and I never was allowed in there." Sean spoke as he walked beside Mark.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 pm 

he would look to him and nods a bit. " wish you the best of luck." he says softly. following him along side his wife.

she would look to him and nods a bit. " well lets see what you have to deal with. maybe we can think of a way to get rid of what you don't want. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 am 

"Ok. For the most part servants weren't allowed upstairs. They used this back door which leads to the basement. All deliveries were taken down here as well. The freezer and pantry is well stocked upstairs so I am not sure what is down here...."Sean spoke quietly as he opened the door to the basement door. He then walked down the hall and unlocked the door which opened up a lot of wines and other spirits of high quality not that Sean knew anything about that.
"Isn't wine just wine? These labels have weird names......" Sean spoke as he started to pick up one.
"No Sean!" Uncle Jesse spoke.
"There are many kinds of wines and some must be undisturbed until it was wanted for a meal. I am not a wine expert but your mother was. She took some fancy class and learned about many things about alcohol. Perhaps Mrs Delini would know a thing or two about them."

Sean went out of the room and opened the next one. It was full of cognac, sherry and other imported things.

"Will it be hard to sell these things off, Mrs Delini? I'm not yet 21 and I have enough alcohol to drown in......" Sean spoke as he came out of the room.
Jack looked at the bottles and shook his head.
"There is this book with a list in it. It is a record of the alcohol in these rooms I think....." Jack looked at Uncle Jesse who glanced at it.

"Would this be helpful to you, Mrs Delini?" Jesse asked as he handed the book.
"Sean, lock up these two rooms and do not unlock them. In fact let me hold the keys to keep the temptation away from you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 am 

mark and joyce would once again stay out of the room. when she heard her name she looks to mark before going in and taking the book. carefully she looks at it and reads a few of the names. " yeah this helps a lot and Jesse is right a few of these need to be not moved as much as possible or they lose quiet a bit of value. " shutting the book she would hold it back out to them. " i do believe there are laws in place for this kind of matter if not i'll see what i can find to help you move this with out breaking the law."

mark would look to jesse and sean. " is achole a temptation that runs in your family?" he asks very bluntly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:48 am 

"My sister is a showoff. Everything thing she did during high school and college was to prove that she was wealthy. Well, we were well off but not rich. I bought out her share of the family ranch. She has signed off at the lawyers.
Yes, we drank a glass at special occasions but not every day or every week or every month even. Alcohol means trouble as far as I am concerned.
These bottles of alcohol was most likely prized possessions in Meredith's eyes and not meant to be drank.

Meredith had been in trouble once and it was with drugs. She was at college and was nearly done with her degree in culinary academy when our parents died in a car crash by a drunk driver. A friend gave her some pills to help her sleep and to give her energy to get through college. She got hooked on them. I made her go to rehab.

She did well enough to get out of rehab and back to the ranch. This is where she thought that everything should be new looking and up to date and all that rot. She met Lone Star, Sean's father. They married and had Sean. Meredith had the 'baby blues' and didn't get over them.

One day she met up with some old friends and ended up in rehab again but this time it was a court order. She hit a car that killed several older ladies of society. While in rehab, she decided to be someone with a lot of wealth which she did not have. Lone Star and Meredith parted when Sean was barely two. She just took the old truck and what she could and left.

No one saw hide or hair of her for several years then she disappeared again. When she was in trouble after that, it was robbing a house. She went to prison for 3 month and Sean lived with me. I made an agreement with her and we both kept our end of the agreement until she met Mitch. The rest was brought out in court.

I did what I could but I had a family as well. I lost my wife and pregnant daughter in a car crash. I never did find her again until The Rodeo Boys became a hit............" Jesse spoke sadly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 am 

they both will nod a bit. as Jesse spoke joyce would take ahold of marks hand who squeezes it. " a lot of deaths by car accidents of some sort." she says sadly

Mark will nod. " yeah sorry to hear about all that. " he looks to sean and jake feeling very sorry for the two boys. " i may not be able to help with the cars but if you ever need some wood work done let me know."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:41 am 

Sean's eyes lit up. "You do wood work?! That is so cool! I always wanted to make things out of wood but didn't have anyone to show me how."
Jack was excited about it as well. "Yeah! I could make something for Lily."
"But if I make something for Rose, she might find out about it...." Sean looked disappointed.

Once again Uncle Jesse stepped in the background. He never knew that either boy wanted to either hobby. He could do both but it seemed important to Sean to try to bond with Rose's father.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 am 

mark shakes his head. " rose doesn't come to my shop. so as long as you leave it there till it's finish it's safe. don't have a lot of extra tools so we all will have to share but that shouldn't be a problem. "

joyce would move over to stand near jesse. " was hoping sean and mark find something to connect with."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 145  Next