All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Nothing but the best for the best, sweetheart. Here..." Jack said as he reached for a kleenex and handed it to Lily.

"Afraid so. Just an hour ago I received an emergency call from Dan. His father contacted him after a large number of years. Alfonso Daniel (last name), VI. Ever heard of the guy?" Murkow asked.

The men came inside and sat a couple suitcases off to one side. Lionel jerk his thumb and Stevens went out for more luggage.
"Ok. Where are the clothes that you wore? I will be shutting this room off for an inspection. Where did he stand and walk?" Lionel asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lily would take the Kleenex and careful wipe her eyes. " I'm far from the best" she says softly.

Rose would look to Sean and think for a moment. She would look back to mukrow and shake her head. " No I don't"

Dan would tell and point to the area his father was in and then looks back at him. " The close was wearing are in the closet on the floor in my room. I was also in another room before it clicked in my head to change cloths"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:07 pm 

"In my eyes, Lily, you are the best. I love you and want to be with you, to help you and grow old with you. The works. " Jack spoke softly.

"I never heard of him." Sean spoke as his hand reached for Rose's.

"Nor I. Please feel free to tell us about him, Mukow." Uncle Jesse spoke with a deep frown on his face.

"Alfonso Daniel (last name), VI, is as elusive of a person as a person can get and still be know by the public. These statements are what I have on file for him.

1. Trend setter in fashion, travel and investments.
2. Owns his own island kingdom
3. Has a son that is just a mirror image
4. Investments are mostly unknown
5. Barely skirts the law when in any country

1. Cruel
2. Relentless and ruthless
3. Has terrifying looks
4. Icy voice
5. Albino with bloody pink eyes
6. Ageless

1. Has many underlings to do his dirty work
2. Money laundering
3. Slave trade
4. Drug dealing
5. Assassinations
6. Illegal trafficking in humans and animals

Yet women flock to him for some odd reason. Perhaps it is his animal magnetism." Murkow closed his black book.

"We will check everything out. Please have a seat somewhere and wait for us." Lionel spoke as he pulled on a pair of white gloves.

Stevens went out into the yard and made his rounds.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 pm 

Lily would shake her head a little. " I am far from the best." She says and sighs a bit.

Rose will frown a bit and will hang into Sean a bit as everything was read. She was a little scared again.

Dan would go to a reading room near by and sat down

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 pm 

"I am not going to argue with you but I also won't change my mind. Take the gift that you have and use it to the best of your abilities. Be all that you can be. You will just be going to college early is all. Sleep on it and perhaps you will see." Jack spoke as he gently laid her down in her bed then kissed her forehead.

"Uncle Jesse, ask Mark and Joyce to come. They need to be in this meeting as well. Please and thanks." Sean spoke softly as he held Rose.
Uncle Jesse punched the number for Mark's phone.

Time passed and the men came into the reading room with a glass of water.
"There are 13 bugs total. 4 on your clothes, 3 on wood work and 6 on the outside of the door. Not good. They now know that they are being watched." Lionel spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 pm 

Lily would do her best to relax. " I'll do my best. You all should go home and get some good rest."

Dolie would frown a bit. " Sweetie stop worrying about us we will be fine you just relaxs." She says patting her hand softly.

After a few rings mark will pick up the phone. " This is Mark" he says.

Dan frowns " not good at all. I wish I knew what he was up to. " He says and rubs his eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:12 pm 

"I'll be going home soon as I give my lovely lady a good night kiss." Jack spoke as he leaned over and gave Lily a kiss on her forehead.
"See you tomorrow."

"Hello Mark, this is Jesse. Can the two you come over to the guest house. We need to discus a couple things." Jesse spoke calmly.

"Murkow wants to know why as well. That is why we are here. We need to find out the why. Was there a parting of ways between the two of you or any reason why the two of have not spoke to each other over the years?" Lionel asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:08 pm 

" sleep well Jack." Lily says with a small smile. Her father looks to him. " We let you know if there is any change" he says.

Mark would sigh a bit. " Ok be right there." He says and hangs up. He looks to joice we need to go to the guest house. " He tells her as he held out his hand for her to take and walk that way. Joyce would watch him a bit. Since mark looked very much exhausted and stressed out.

Dan laughs. " Lots of reasons he is a conteol freach who has to have perfection. It's my life not his so I told him to busy off."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 pm 

Jack leaves and heads home to sleep unaware of what is going on in the Guest House.

"I see and understand. Anything else that you can tell us about your father?" Lionel asked.

Once Mark and Joyce gets into the parlour, they see everyone there. Murkow waves to a chair.
"Please sit down for I have more not so good news."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:54 pm 

Soon after he left lily would fall asleep. Tired from the meds and stress.

Dan thinks and rubs his eyes. " He is a shaddy shaddy guy but good luck catching him on anything"

Mark will frown and sit down with Joyce beside him. " Of course there is." He says a bit upset.

Joyce frowns and takes his hand. " Calm down dear" she says softly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:59 pm 

"That is our thoughts as well. We will become your servants so please introduce us to someone who will show us the ropes around your home." Lionel spoke.

"It is about Dan more than you. But the babies are involved. Dan's father has come back to haunt him I guess you could say for the two have not spoke in years according to my latest text. Dan's father is worst than Dan believe it or not. Ever heard of Alfonso Daniel (last name), VI.?" Murkow asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:06 am 

Dan will stand up. " Will do I will get Liz " he says and goes get Liz who is a woman that looks to be in her sixty's. She would look at the officers and sighs. " I'm supposed to show them the ropes?.. very well step lightly and don't slow me down I'm not the nanny."

Mark shakes his head. " Nope. " He says Joyce would sigh. " Yes this isn't good." She says
Mark laughs a bit. " Well yeah nothing has been good here lately to much has it.* Both Joyce and rose will look at him surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:40 pm 

"Yes, Miss Liz." both officers dutifully spoke together as they walked behind her at exactly 3 paces.

"I don't know about any one else, but I think that I will go into hiding with my family. I have a perfectly good mansion with electric fencing, can get guard dogs with a master- Leo is good with dogs and has not much to do- I will not allow anyone harm my family. Who wishes to go with me?" Sean spoke in a cold calculating voice. One that he rarely used except on his mother and the band.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:35 am 

Lily would show them the ropes. Even though she was very busy she did make sure they knew everything and even handed them simple mapes of the house she had.

Joyce will nod. " Might be a good idea there Sean. " She says. Looking to rose she did not want her to get hurt again.

Mark nods. " Joyce and rose will go with you till I get things finalized then I'll come get them and keep them safe. "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:50 am 

Both men were quick at learning for that was a big part of their lives. They ordered the clothes that they would need at a special shop who catered to Murkow's men without questioning.

"Let's pack up once more. Only those who want to stay there on long term basis will be included for I am not sure if or when I will come back. I am sure that one day I will but for now I will not be planning on anything. Just take what you must have and we can leave in an hour. Mark, do you remember the back exit? You can use it to get in again. Uncle Jesse, could you let Leo know about the changes? I am sure that he can find the back way in since he drove us there.

What else do we need to discuss?" Sean asked as he sat there thinking that he was over looking something.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 pm 

Liz was happy with how fast the two learned and would go let dan know how they did.

Mark would frown a bit more and would stand up. " hold up...long term how long are you all thinking of hiding this time?" it was clear he wasn't liking this at all.

rose would look to her mother not sure what has gotten into mark at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:38 pm 

(What position did you give the men?)

Sean spoke up. "Specifically, I am not sure but it may be years. There will be times that I would need to venture out like when the court date comes up. I will not allow my children be unattended with that man running around. While I consider Rose part of my family, I know that she is still underage. I only hope that you see fit to send Rose with me. That is yours and Joyce's decision. I will accept her when she turns 18 if she still wants to be part of my family."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:54 pm 

( butler and a helper.)

Mark will shake his head. " its probable best we all go our own ways now. before you two get a even stronger bond. Rose go get your stuff we need to head back home and finish everything."

Rose would look to her folks confused. " finished what?...what's going on?"

Joyce will sigh a bit. " we are moving out of town with in the next week or two more and likly."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:01 pm 

Sean gave Rose a gentle shoulder squeeze as he sat there controlling his emotions.

"What about Rose's job? She should give a notice and train the new girl. I am down 4 employees now. Sean, Leo, Lily and now Rose. Jack is down to part time hours. The mothers want to be home with their children and I need people who can work when they need to." Jesse spoke in a controled voice.

((OK))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm 

Rose would look to sean as tears run down her face. she didn't want to leave.

Mark would raise a eyebrow and looks over at jesse. " i guess she can work at least a week but we can't promise anything after that."

" i'm not going." Rose says softly then looks to her folks. " i'm not leaving this town my whole life is here."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 145  Next