All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Yes, college is expensive, even more so if you are blind. You will need special books that are more costly and computers are more expensive as well. However, if you stay in this program, all of your educational expenses will be met and you can ever earn some extra spending money if you wish. What was your dream job when you had your sight?" Dr White persisted.

"Murkow, here. What may I do for you?" Murkow answered his phone right away since he had nothing else to do until a new assignment came to him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

lily just sat there. her mother frowns. " sweety you can talk to us." she says

lily would sigh a bit. " I wanted to be a veternaira. i love helping animals." she says softly.

" hey Murkow this is dan. how hard is it to get a restraining order and how fast can i get one." he says thinking he needed to keep the babies safe is what he kept telling himself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:39 pm 

"Hmmmm, that option is out but an assistant actually has more hands on and time with the patients. It is well in your reach if you are willing to try hard . it will cost your family nothing for the insurance will pay for everything. Many blind people who have a sensitivity to animals do well as an assistant. Does that sound like something that you would like to do?" Dr White asked encouragingly.

"Dan, you will need to follow me directions with a grunt if true. Did someone visit you today and things did not go well?" Murkow sat up with his IPad out for notes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:48 pm 

lily would blink a little ' really??" she says and smiles a little " that sounds nice." she says finally getting a bit of hope.

dan walks into the room and sits on the rocking chair. " yeah my father. he knws of the twins somehow already. "

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:57 pm 

"Good. Then let's get you enrolled into New Eyes Academy or NEA. Are you 18 yet?" Dr White took out a folder of Lily's chart and a pen.

"Are you in a room or near a room where your father was? If so it could be bugged. So no other comments at the moment. I will look into his background." Murkow spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:04 pm 

" no i'm only 17." she says reaching up and rubbing under her eyes a bit. " i turn 18 in six months." she says

" no i'm not " he says and sighs then remember he was punched. so he could have the bug on him now darn it. he will have to text him that info he thinks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:11 pm 

"Then I shall let your parents fill out the paperwork. Once that is done, I will explain what happens next." Dr White spoke as he held out the folder to the parents.

"Any extra comments, text them or we could do a live chat. That might be best. Send me your email and I'll set it up in a secure area. It sounds like a case that I would like to take on." Murkow spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:18 pm 

" ok" lily would say and does her best to just relaxs. her parents would take the folder and move to the side to fill it all out.

" ok will do" he says and will hang up his phone. going to his room he changes cloths and put it all in the bottom of his dresser draw for now. he would then text murkow his email address and work on typing up everthing that has had happen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:28 pm 

Once the papers were filled out, Dr White spoke about what will happen next.
"You will rest and do nothing for the most part until a few more days have passed. You may begin shape recognition. That is what Jack was doing with you. You will need to start to begin seeing with your eyes. That is the first step.
Next step is to start moving about your room. You will be given a young dog once you are able to move freely around the room. Also you will be moving to a new floor to finish your hospital stay. " Dr White spoke calmly.

Once he hung up, Murkow made a special link for Dan so that their conversation was not able to be heard. He sent an email with a link to Dan.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm 

lily would think a bit. " ok and thank you sir. " she says still trying to stay calm. she felt so groggy that wasn't a problem with staying in the bed.

Dan would click the link and transfere what he wrote on there. double checking everything he would send it with please keep the babies safe at all cost. on the end of it. he knew he might lose the babies but if they was safe that is it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm 

"I think that I will leave for today and will be back tomorrow to see you. Rest well tonight." Dr White spoke and gently touched her hand.
"Thank you for doing the paperwork for me. If you need anything, feel free to let me know."

"The babies will be safe. I will apply for the restraining order on your behalf since you are on house arrest. Do not let him into your home but I will be sending 2 men to stay with you for a few days while I arrange everything. The letter you sent is very informative and much appreciated. Now send me his full legal name and address so that I can start the restraining order." Murkow spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:03 pm 

" i will do my best." she says. her folks smile " thank you and we will." they say and watch him leave.

Dolie would look to lily. ' you need anything?" she asks. lily would shrug a bit. " i...i don't know right now still taking it all in." she says.

Dan sighs a bit and will send him all of the info he asks. " ok will do and i'll let the servants know no visitors unless they are on a very small list. don't know if you want to give sean a heads up in case he tries to go out there to see the babies. who knows how much info he has dug out."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 pm 

Jack walked over to Lily and takes her hand.
"Are you feeling better overall about life, sweetheart?" he asks. He stood in a corner and listening to everything and he really didn't want Lily to go some where he couldn't see her but it was for the best for Lily.

"Excellent idea and yes I will go see him as soon as I can. Did he say when he was coming back by chance?" Murkow spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:15 pm 

she would softly squeezes his hand. " yes and no. i'm glad to be able to still work with animals in a way but...to be away from home that long.. i i don't know if i can." she says trying not to cry again. " i'm not that strong."

dan would sigh a bit knowing the twins will be the safe. " in a week he said." he text back

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:23 pm 

"Maybe you can come home on weekends and holidays like other colleges do." Jack suggested gently.

"Stay put and I will do my job. Stevens and Lionel will soon be there. I'll let you know what you need to know. You can't tell what you don't know if something goes wrong. I'll talk to you later." Murkow spoke as he closed up his IPad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 pm 

she nods a little " maybe." she says and sighs softly. " i'm sorry i'm trying not to cry again." she says

Brodway walks over and softly touches her shoulder. " it's ok you been through a lot and have a lot to over come. just know we all are here to help you and learn with you."

" ok thanks" dan says and will go and wait near the front area for the two officers to show up he did have a note pad with him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:52 pm 

"I don't blame you for being over whelmed. I am and I am not the one who went through a second brain surgery. Each of us here will help you through this ordeal. I'll even learn how to write and read Braille then I can send you letters." Jack spoke as he sat next to Lily.

Stevens and Lionel soon arrived at Dan's house. Lionel gave the door a short knock then waited.

Murkow drove straight to the Ranch. He knocked on the door of guest house. A servant opened the door and took him to the parlor before going to find Sean who went directly to Rose.

"Rose, Murkow wants to talk to all of us in the parlor." he spoke as he laid a hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 am 

Dolie smiles at Jack thinking that was very sweet of him. Looking at lily she softly leans over and kisses her forehead. " It's ok to cry dear."

That was all she needed to hear from them all and then started to cry. " Thank...you" she says between sobs

Rose would look to Sean and frown. " What now." She says setting the baby down in it's crib softly. Before following Sean out to palor.

Dan would open the door. " Can I help you gentlemen?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:30 am 

Jack gathered Lily into his arms and held her gently.
"I'll do what ever I can to help you, Lily. I'm here for you now and forever."

Uncle Jesse had arrived was sitting in a comfortable chair. Murkow was sitting nearby when they entered the room. Murkow spoke softly
"Close the door behind you, please."

"Agents Stevens and Lionel reporting for special duty, sir." They held out their badges and ID for inspection.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 pm 

Lily would hang onto him softly as she cried. Her parents would look at each other and smiled a little at Jack's words. After a few minutes lily would calm down and stop crying. " Your to good." She says softly

Rose would shut the door behind them all and look to murkow. " More bad news?" She says tired of all the bad stuff.

Dan would nod and then let them in. He would hold up the paper that said. " This is the room he was in."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 145  Next