All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I see that you are getting tired. Perhaps after lunch we can go over a few more things. Here is your meal. I'll see you later." Evening Starrz spoke as she put the bucket of cacti on the stand.

"Yes, I do have your breakfast. I'll set it up for you so you can reach everything easily. I'll come back to get the tray later." the aide spoke.

"I really like to try making the root beer and I should make a few batches before actually selling it. Maybe a lemonade and a cider." Sean spoke with a smile.

"The big question is do you two want to stay here and help me make this idea a reality. I have not spoken to Rose about it because I didn't want her hopes dashed. She is upset enough as it is."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lily would nod a bit. " Sorry one if the meds I'm on makes me groggy." She says with a soft smile. Hearing her lunch was there she would move a bit so it would be easier for herself. " Thank you" she really needed to remember voices better.

Mark smiles. " We have a few root beer recipes we can give you. As to working for you." He would looks at Joyce.

" This looks fun and like a good project but we still can't afford to live here anymore. And we lloose the house here soon. " Sitting back he rubbed his face. " I don't want to move expcally with rose still healing I just.."

Joyce would take his hand. " You did everything you could sweetie and we understand that."

Rose saw it was her lunch time and took Sasha out to relive herself. Before going back to the pouch and sat down petting her. She really wasn't hungry at all and didn't feel like being very social at all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 am 

"I would hire you as caretakers and you will have your own quarters or apartment here in the mansion. It would be rent free and you may choose which area you want to live in as well. Of course there will be a lot of construction work going on but once that it done, you will have your own place. The choices are up here on this floor and we are sitting the dining room or downstairs. Will that work for you? I can make your apartment first then mine."

Uncle Jesse came out of his office and went over Rose and spoke.
"Lunch time, Rose. Go get a bite so that I can go eat my lunch. I know that you are a bit down but do it for my sake more than anything else, ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm 

" I see" he says and looks down at the maps of the house. Joyce would smile softly. " We agree if we found a way to stay in town we would for rose's sake. "

Rose would look up at uncle Jesse and slowly nods. " Yes sir." She says softly. Standing up she goes to the dinning hall and finds a seat away from people if she could. She would eat very little."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:31 pm 

"I'll leave you two along to discuss this." Sean spoke and left the room. He went to the kitchen and sat down to wait for their outcome.

Uncle Jesse waited and was quite bored. Not much was happening at the moment. Really nothing has happened since the big run after Sean's big court case. Now he was wondering if it would happen after the next court session. Since Rose would not be here nor Lily, he made a decision to close the ranch for a while after this week. He made a notation in the following 2 months that there would be no visitors during that time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 pm 

Mark and Joyce would smile at him as he left then talked softly for about 30 mins. Joyce would then go and find him. " So what's the odds of rose staying at the ranch till we can make sure the area around where she be staying here will be not so dusty and agrovate her lungs?" She says with a smile.

Rose would finish her food and take care of her plate. Before heading back to the office. " You can go eat." She says and watches Sasha go lay in the corner.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:05 pm 

"Uncle Jesse would allow it and she would be with the babies. I'd send them back when I have the construction crew lined up and everything. She could stay here until then. Another way is to choose one of the three floors and that will be the first floor to be done. The men will have to go through strict protocol because of the babies and Rose. The downside is that the babies would have to sleep on the same floor as you. That is what I have been thinking about. Most of her duties can be done here as far as that goes unless Uncle Jesse needs her to man the desk." Sean spoke.

"Rose, I can't find a replacement for you and the court date is for Monday. I am closing the Ranch Inn for a while after this week. In fact, after today, we won't be manning the desk. I have a few things for you to do. You could come here and use your desk if you want or if it is better for you to stay home, you could do it at home as well." Uncle Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:10 pm 

Joyce nods. " Being in the same floor as the babies is fine and having her go to the ranch to work might be best to keep her a but active and not cooped up in one spot. Though working here now and then while at school won't be bad either. But that would be between her and Jesse since he is her boss. "

She sighs a bit. " I'm so sorry for everything sir. " She would try and blink the tears away that started to build up in her eyes. She was still very upset about it all

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm 

"We can go and talk to Uncle Jesse then." Sean spoke with a smile.
"Do you have a floor in mind?"

"Rose dear, it's not you but Sean that is the trouble. After Sean won his independence we had a ton of females who wanted to date or marry him for the money. It happened after all that drug mess and the stuff. I am just afraid that it will happen after the the custody battle. I just want to get away from it all. Maybe stay at the Mansion or something." Jesse spoke as he wiped her tears away gently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:28 pm 

She nods a bit. " Sounds like a good ideas let me get mark away from the maps and stuff. He is looking forward to all this I believe."

Rose nods a bit. " I know I still feel bad. I love this place and everyone here. I really don't want to leave it."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:45 pm 

Sean chuckled.
"Alright then. Let's go pull him away. I was kinda afraid that he wouldn't like it at all."

"So do I. But I can't take another round like those last ones. It may be the end of me. I have been told to get away from this place for a vacation and I intend to do so. In fact, Buddy will be happy that I did. He can handle the place without the guests. He is the head of the outside things like the cattle, horses and maintenance. His son Pat is a good ranch hand himself. Why not call your parents and let them know" Jesse spoke softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:49 pm 

Joyce would laugh. " Oh he lives the whole reannactment stuff. Though till now we only did medieval ones so this is a new challenge for him." She would walk back to where mark was and take the pen in his hand away. " We are going to see rose and uncle Jesse"

Rose would shake her head. " I...I'll wait till they come and get me." She says and looks down as she felt Sasha rub her leg and petted her

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:03 pm 

Sean watched as the two interacted with each other then text to Nanny that he was going to the ranch.

"Very well then. I have one thing for you to do. Please organize your work so that I can give it to someone to finish. I think that I will wait until after I get back to hire a couple new girls to run the desk. Any questions?" Jesse asked.

A bit later a knock was heard on Lily's door. A nurse was coming in.
"Hello, Lily. I am to take you to a therapy room. Do you think that you can walk or do you want to use the wheelchair?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 pm 

Mark would look at her and nods a bit with a smile. " Ok ok" he says and stands up. He would look at Sean. " Thank you Sean I know this will make rose very happy."

Rose will nod. " Yes sir and I can't think of anything right now. My mind is still a bit of a mess."

Lily would smile a bit. " I would try and walk please"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:21 pm 

"I am sure that she will be very happy when you tell her. Let's go tell her now." he grinned.

"Do you remember where you placed your walking stick?" the nurse asked as she moved the wheelchair out of the way.
"Also, before we leave, you might want to call your folks to bring you some clothes since you will be starting your classes."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:26 pm 

Mark nods. " Yeah this will be good for us all I think." He says taking Joyce's hand as they head to their car.

Lily shakes her head a little. " No I don't that was before my second brain bleed." She would feel around her night stand looking for the phone. Finding it she frowns some feeling the buttons. " Ahhh could you help me find the six button I think I can find the rest from that one."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:36 pm 

Sean unlocked the gate and took a remote control. He would follow the Delanis to the ranch.

"I found, Lily. I'll dial it for you this time." the nurse spoke as she held out the walking stick. She took Lily's hand gently and placed it on the walking stick. She then dial Dolli's number then gave the phone to Lily.
"For today, I'll help you into a robe."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 pm 

Mark would drive them to the ranch. Hoping this new plan will make everyone happy.

Rose would look up confused when she say her folks car then Sean's pull up a bit later.

Lily would take the walking stick and phone. " Thank you" she says then waits for her mom to answer. " Hey Mom got a question for you really fast.... could you bring some cloths with you so I have something to wear to class...ok thank you and love you." She says and hangs up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:52 pm 

Sean was quite eager to see Rose's face when she was told but he took a minute to text Jesse before heading in.

Jesse came out using his cane and walked behind the desk.
"What is going on Rose?" he asked.

The nurse spoke quietly

"Are you ready to walk now? It is but a short distance to the Orientation Class Room. We are going to walk close to the wall so that you can keep one hand on the hand rail. Your room number is 206. You want to find room 200. There is a break of railing between each room so it would not be hard to find your way there if you take a left turn. Let's go out the door. I'll be near by all the way there."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:01 am 

Rose would look to Uncle Jesse and shrugs a bit. " I have no ideal." She looks back as her folks parked and got out of the car waiting for Sean to do so as well before heading into the office.

Lily would nod a bit and take a deep breath." I believe I got it." She says and will slowly make her way counting the doors out loudly. When she to the correct door she stops. " This one correct?" She asks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next