All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Yeah... don't want your dad angry with you. You checked everything?" Sean asked as he picked up the last of the stuff.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she nods a bit. " yeah i did all i have is the bag there and sasha" she says ignoring the dad part. she was so mad at him right now. she was mad at both her folks. walking over she would pick her bag up. before slowly head out. with sasha besides her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:41 pm 

Sean pushed the wheel chair out to the car and watched Rose get inside. He was not at all happy about letting Rose go but what could he do?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:44 pm 

mark would watch rose and sasha get in. clearly avoiding him the best she could. he would then go to sean and get the last of everything packed up. while joyce walks to him. " please take care of yourself sean." she says softly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:59 pm 

"You too. I'll be there if I am needed. Take care of Rose for me." Sean spoke to Joyce with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:03 am 

she will smile and nods. " i will and will keep you updated on her doctor visits and everything." she says before getting in the car as well. she would look back at rose who was just looking out the window at sean and the ranch. doing her best to keep it together.

mark will look to sean as he closes the trunk. " see you" he says then gets in and drives off quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:08 am 

Sean didn't even get a chance to say anything before they left but he had to get his things back to the mansion. Several men had arrived by now and helped Sean load up what he felt was needed. Before long Sean was being driven by Leo back to the mansion by the back way. They would take what they had to through the tunnel for the night and finish up the next day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:26 am 

She would watch Sean and the ranch dissapper from sight before closing her eyes. Once they got home rose will demand to know why they are moving all the suddenly. Which starts a argument between her and Matt. It wasn't till rose threaten to stop treatment that he told her. Then stormed off.

Rose feeling bad, tired and weak will go to her room and set her machine up while she waited for Sean to call

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:38 am 

It was late when Sean laid down but he texted Rose a good night text....

*Hey, sorry it is so late, Princess. Leo is a great guy but he isn't that strong so I had a lot more than what I wanted to lift. I am laying down as I text you so if you are asleep, its ok. But I will have my phone near me if you are able to talk or text. Love you my sweet Princess.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 am 

She would get ready for bed and lay down softly petting Sasha the whole time. She knew sleep would not come easy. Hearing her phone go off she sit up and look at it. Wiping the tears from her eyes she would call him. Needing to hear his voice again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:46 am 

Sean laid there as he waited for the call or text and hoping that he would go to sleep quickly if Rose didn't call. But she did call and Sean answered quickly
"Hello, my Princess. Are you ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:53 am 

She sighs a little. " I'm mentally and emotionally drained my prince. How are you and the babies doing?" She was careful not to talk to loud and wake up her parents

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:55 am 

"The babies are fine and snuggled down into their beds. I am emotional and physically exhausted. But I will be ok. Will you be ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 am 

" I want to say yes but I don't know. I got into a huge argument with father about why we are moving so suddenly then he stormed out of the room. "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:11 am 

*Did he say why he wants to move so quickly? " he asked and was hoping that it was not because of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:18 am 

" yeah..with in a month or two my parents are more and likely losing the house. " She would reach over and pet Sasha. " That's why he left when he did while we was in hidding he was trying to find a way to keep the house, but there is none."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:42 pm 

"They have a lot of bills right now? What kind of a job does your father have?" Sean asked as he began to think how terrible it would be if he would lose everything......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm 

" they didn't say. Father is a woodworker but he makes most of the money at the fairs I told you about. I told Mom I would give them the money I earned at the ranch if it would help but she said no and not to worry about it. " She felt so bad for not realizing what was going on with her own family.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:11 pm 

"Kinda surprise to you then. I know how that is because of my mother. I feel bad for you.
Well, I could give them the money but they wouldn't accept it. I have plans to use the front the front yard of the mansion as a tourist attraction as well as part of the Mansion. Do you think that they would accept jobs at the mansion?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 pm 

" yeah it was a surprise. Everything going through my head that wasn't what I they why we was moving." She would look to the door. " I don't know Sean. I can have one of them call you in the morning. I think they are both asleep right now."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 145  Next