All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:38 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Now that way she would not have anything to complain about. I will work on a plan for her animals so that she can still take care of them. I am not sure how but I will do my best to help her. If you need me to do anything, feel free to let me know." Jack spoke.

"You could go swimming in the mansion if you wanted to. Just have your parents bring you to the mansion. I'll set up a pass code for you." Sean smiled happily.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

dolie will nod a bit. " we got a niegbore watching our horses for us right now and she only had a turtle she needed to take care of so that's not to hard right now." she says looking to her husband to make sure she didn't forget anything.

rose smiles " i'll remember that but can't swim for at least two days while my wrist heal from the stitches being taken out today."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:49 pm 

"Then you will be fine. I am finished. I just don't feel like eating." Jack spoke as he stood up and threw out his trash.

"I hope that we can find out what happened to Lily soon. Let's go to the communications room and I'll try to make a phone call." Sean suggested.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:56 pm 

they would nod and watch him throw away his food. they knew the feeling but knew lily would have a hay day if they didn't take care of themselves as well. dolie would look to bordway when he reaches over and takes her hand softly. doing his best to comfort her while they ate.

Rose will smile and nod. " yeah it be good to hear how she is doing. also to strech my legs a little. " she says standing up slowly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:45 am 

"I'm going for a walk but will meet you in the ICU lobby in an half hour or so." Jack spoke with a weak smile.

"Want to walk back to the dining room? I'll push the chair and you can sit when you feel like it." Jack offered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:14 am 

Dolie would nod a bit. " Ok see you then"

Rose smiles. " Sounds good that way I don't over do it again huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:41 pm 

Jack went out and walked in the gardens. He was sadden by the burst aneurysm but he needed to keep his spirits up. He had to work hard and do something..... to make something of his self so that Lily would be proud of him. He would.....wait it was not about himself. He had to think of Lily first. He needed to put her needs over his. He had a lot to think about if he was to truely going to make Lily his his wife.

"Lead the way and I shall follow behind." Sean spoke in a lighter tone of voice. He wanted to leave as soon as it was cleared by Murkow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:05 pm 

Lily's folks will finish eating then go up to the ICU waiting room. Decussing what they will need to do to help lily transition over easier.

Rose will lead the way to the dinning room. Making sure not going to fast. She would look at him. " Even though we haven't been here long it be good to get out of here."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:26 pm 

10 Days Later

Dr. White went into Lily's room and adjust the flow of the morphine. He had look at the brain scan that was taken earlier and the veins showed no weakening at all. The new grafting had merged with the veins to make a new outer coat for them. In about 2 hours, Lily will would be coming out of the medicated coma.

Murkow had no indications that the incident of Lily's was nothing more than a natural accident even though it was a very bad one. He sent a message to Sean that all was well and that they might as well as come out of hiding. As far as he could tell Dan was behaving and all of the people who were working for Dan were placed in jail with no bond. They would begin to serve their prison term and wait for their court hearing.

Speaking of court hearings, the custody of the four babies were up in a few days. All who wish to be part of the guardianship was to be in the closed court hearing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:57 pm 

Lily's folks was there excited for lily to be woken up. They hope everything goes well this time. There was almost never a time when one of her parents wasn't in the hospital.

It would be almost 30 mins after Lily should woken up that she would start to wake up very groggy.

Rose was ready to get and be back to her old life. Her wrist was still healing as to her lungs. That didn't stop her from spending time with the babies as much as she could.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:07 pm 

Jack was there as much as possible for he was training the two new ranch hands. It was an easy task for their father's gave them the tasks before but they were not held unaccountably of the horses, cows and bulls. Randy and Andy were hard workers and laughed a lot so it was a good teaching that Jack got from supervising them. He even got a raise in his pay.

Jesse was still planning the Rodeo and Line Dancing classes but they would start in two months come what may. He wanted everything to seem the same yet different. He had to hire one of the girls to do Rose's job and Tammy was good choice. A quick learner and eager to prove her worth to the ranch. The only burr in Jesse's saddle was Liliy's accident and he could not forget the horror that he saw when he found her just laying in that ditch.

Sean had a moving truck up and it was now loaded. He went to find the others and see if they were ready to leave.

"Rose, are you ready, my dear? It is time to load up the bus." he spoke as he walked to her area.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:15 pm 

Lily would lay there and listen for a moment before softly speaking. " Is...is any one there?" She says slowly with a small slur to it.

Rose will look up at Sean as she sips her bag shut. " Yes I am. Let's get out of here." She says and giggles a bit. She puts her bag on the box with her oxygen machine that was in her wheelchair. So it was easier to move everything

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:40 pm 

Jack nodded to her parents. He wanted them to be first to speak. He was delighted to hear that sweet voice once more.

"Let's get you aboard and get out of here. I am eager to get to a normal routine." Sean spoke as he pushed Rose to the bus.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:46 pm 

Dolie would smile and take her hand. " Yes we are here and so is Jack." Her father would smile. " It's good to have you awake. Your going to be groggy for a while just relax."

" Same " she says and sits down. " It will be good to see everyone as well."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 pm 

"Hey there, beautiful. How do feel besides being groggy?" Jack asked as he took her other hand.

"Well, back to our little home at the ranch. What are you thinking about, dear?" Sean spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:09 pm 

" my head hurts a little. " she says softly as she squeezes back both of their hands. " you all ok?"

she looks up at him. " a bunch of things. seeing everyone again. enjoying the fresh air. the court date or the babies and seeing dan for the first time. "

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 am 

"I am fine. Everything at the ranch is doing well." Jack spoke with a smile.

"Yeah the court date.....2 days from today. I wonder what will happen to us as a family......" Sean spoke wistfully.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:18 pm 

" that's good. Mom dad how are you two?." She asks

Dolie would smile as well. " We are good a little tires but good. "

Rose will nod. " How ever it goes know I'm here for you all. I love you and all the babies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:35 pm 

"I see that our patient is awake. Lily, do you remember me?" Dr White who was the consulting doctor to Dr Miller who did the first surgery on Lily. Dr Miller had talked to Lily's parent's after the second surgery.

"I hope that I get the custody of the all 4 babies. I am not sure if I want them exposed to Dan all of the time even if they are his. I don't know of his past." Sean spoke as he placed an arm around Rose. Soon they were home once more and the business of getting everything out started.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:02 pm 

Lily would think for a moment. " your voice sounds familiar." she says not able to put a name to the voice. her mother would look to the doctor hoping everything was fine and there was no new surprises.

Rose will cuddle to him softly. " I hope they never have to see him to be honest. " she says. she still had some hatred for Dan and probable will and she knew no one will blame her for it either. once they got back to the ranch rose would help get her stuff to her room then help with the babies knowing she couldn't help out with unloading yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 145  Next