All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

*I will and most likely will take you up on that offer. But don't believe everything that you hear. Could you let me know if you hear anything about me keeping them out of THEIR HOME or about me selling off any property before the court date. As far as I know nothing has been removed. I am not saying anything more about it so that you are not involved. I'll tell you more after court hearing is over.* Sean texted.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she will smile a bit. " i will do that. once again i hope you sleep well. drive safe tomorrow. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 am 

"Sweet Dreams, Rose." Sean text back as he sat down on his sofa. He had much on his mind and he couldn't share it yet. He couldn't say anything at all about what will be happening.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 am 

she would lay in bed thinking of things she could do to help him. slowly she would fall asleep. the next morning with her alarm goes of early. it would take her a bit to get up and going. eatting a quick breakfast she head out to school for early pratice.

finding matt and alexis she gets them together with her and takes a pic. sending it to sean. " we wish you the best of luck and are here if you need anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 pm 

Sean slept fitfully throughout the night. The next day would be very tiring indeed. When he got up, Sean smiled when he saw the picture from Rose. He texted back. 'Gee thanks for being my friends. I am glad to have friends like you. Take care of yourselves.' That was the end of the conversation for the undercover agent was there. He went to pack a suitcase with his clothes, gathered his books and sent one last message.
'I love you, Rose but I can't speak right any longer. Just trust me to do what is right for me right now. Take care of yourself.' He then turned his cell phone off and handed it to the agent reluctantly. He picked up his things and locked the door behind him then got into a dark dark in silence.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:12 pm 

Rose would go get ready for practice. Noticing she got a text she open her phone and was torn. " Becareful and I love you too." She text back not realizing his phone was off.

Going through the day she would check her phone every now and then. Doing her best to take notes for the both of them and trying to keep a ear out for any rummors. There was one spreading already about Sean leaving and doing her.

She didn't have to guess hard to fuiger out who started that one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 pm 

Sean was driven to the lawyers office where he attended a precourt meeting. He found out how far the lies had gone. Ans Sean was not pleased at all. Besides forbidding his mother entry to 'HER' home, refusing to allow her get any clothes out of the house, selling off her two cars, Sean was supposedly hanging around seedy joints looking for work and not attending school. He became furious when he heard that he was supposedly a prostitute and laying them left and right. The last thing that was rumored was that he was going to be robbing a bank. Sean was not a happy camper at all.

After the meeting he went in hiding until he was to come to the court room which would be at the last possible minute. Uncle Jessie had brought his guitar and a few other things to make his life bearable. Sean sulkingly went with his undercover agent to a place where no one would find them and Sean would not appear until Monday Morning in court.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 pm 

after school rose would just head home. she had enough of people for the day. when she got home she would go about making a loaf of home made raise bread. while she listen to music. the night would drag on for her. ever so often she would check her phone to see if she missed a message. it was a long quiet night for her even with her folks home.

having to ride both ways to work on her bike she would get up early pack the bread up. just in case sean was there. when she got there. she parked her bike where she was suppse to and head inside to start the work day. the whole time smiling like nothing was bothering her. not seeing him there she would set the loaf of bread on his desk for now and get to work.

Lily would once again walk to the ranch. she would stop near the buildings and look around wondering where to go to find jack. her long black hair was pulled back into a braid. they said it was ok for her to come here but she was still unsure. there was just so many people here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:42 pm 

Sean was totally board in his room but there was nothing that could be done about. He couldn't think on his composition at the moment for he wanted to talk to Rose. So he simply played his guitar until he was ready for bed.

Jack came in the lobby to speak to Rose. He saw Lily on his way in. He smiled broadly and walked up to Lily.

"Howdy, pretty lady. Is there anything that I may of an assistance of?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:51 pm 

lily would look up to jack and smile a little. " i was actually looking for you" she says softly. "you asked me to keep you updated on the little lizard."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 pm 

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" Jack pushed his hat back a bit. "Sorry I haven't had time to come over and visit the little guy. How is he doing?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:00 am 

She smiles a little. " It's ok. He is ready to release. I was going to let him and a rabbit go later today if you want to join me."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm 

Jack frowned for it was impossible for him to leave the ranch until Sean was released.
"I don't know if I csn.... One of the men is out for a while. But my work is caught up so I'll ask. Please excuse me a moment." Jack took out his cell and walked a short distance away. H talked for just a couple minutes. Then came back to Lily. "I can take 2 hours off and we can use my truck. Are you ready to go?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:16 pm 

she would nod and watch him walk away. when he comes back she would smile a little " ok and i'm sorry i didn't know you was short handed. other wise i wouldn't of disturbed you. " she looks around a bit and nods " i am ready to go "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 pm 

"It's ok Lily. I do need a bit of time to relax. Here you go." Jack opened the door and held his hand out to help her inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm 

she would take his hand and climbs into the truck. " thank you" she says and will wait for him to get in.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:54 am 

Jack smiled as he gently shut the door and sprinted around the truck to get inside.
"I am sure that the lizard has fared well under your care. Overall, how have you been doing??" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 am 

She would smile a little and nods. " He healed very nicely. I've been doing well and you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:11 pm 

Jack glanced over to Lily just for a couple seconds and smiled.
"Mostly fine. A few wrinkles to work out but the work will soon smooth out again, I am sure. Gonna do some summer school for bull riding maybe and for clowning." he spoke.

Sean went back to his hide out and began to make a list of things that he did want to keep for sure. Then he went about and made a list of what there was that he might want.

After that he was allowed to text Rose to let her know that he would like to call him when she had time to talk. He also wanted to speak to her mother about cataloging the things in the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 pm 

She nods a bit. " Sounds interesting and dangerous. Becareful with both of those activity" she would look to him. " Do you remember the way to my place??"

Rose would blink hearing her phone go off. Checking it she smiles. " I can talk when I get home from work you can talk to mother as well then if you wish."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 145  Next