All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:45 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

After a while, Charles spoke up.
"It's time for a tour then a class. Tell Angel to follow me. Use my name so she will follow me and not someone else. Let's go pick up Annabelle."

Meanwhile, Annabelle explored her apartment carefully. She was delighted with what she had even thought she could barely see the silluotte of the things and the colors. Bright beautiful colors that told her where she was. Angel was close by as Annabelle walked about.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lily would make sure Misty had some water then drank her own milk. Putting the cup in the sink she get ahold of Misty. " Ok. Misty follow Charles please. " She says and would follow her careful.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:01 pm 

Charles went out of the apartment and down the hall while waiting for Lily catching up. He would go to Annabelle's next to pick her up for the tour.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would slowly make her way there. Once she did she sighs a bit. " Sorry I know I'm a little slow.

Rose will sit down on her bed after packing a bit. Looking around her room she picks her phone and texts Sean. " Packing is going slow might not make it there till tomorrow morning."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:10 am 

"That's all right to be a bit unsure, Lily. It is very normal. Now let's see if Annabelle is ready to go." Charles said as he rang the door bell.
"Hello?" Came a voice through a crack in the door.

"Hi, Annabelle. It's Charles. I think that it it time to teach both of you about the speaker so you don't have to talk through a crack in the door way." Charles spoke calmly.

"Ok. It'll be a lot easier than this." Annabelle said as she opened the door.

"If you need a reminder, ask your partner. They know how to do it as well and can guide your hand there. On the wall on each side of the door is a box. The box has a speaker and a button. All you have to do is to press the button to speak then the other person will press the button to speak. To turn off the Speaker Box, just press the bar below the speaker.

Lily, ask to be shown where is the door bell. The box is above it." Charles spoke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145