All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 pm 

Lost somewhere.....

Blog: View Blog (2)

"I imagine that your mom told you all about our trip?" Sean spoke as he pulled out a box of chocolate and placed at next to each female.
"That is for you to eat."

Just an FYI to everyone! I am now a Grandmother who is babysitting Rowan. That means his needs come first and I may suddenly disappear yet seem to be online. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose will smile and nods a bit. " yeah she told me. sounded interesting but I'll get my chance to go " she says then looks to the boxs of chocolate " thank you my prince."

she says then looks to the baby she was holding. " they are so cute and special "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 pm 

Lost somewhere.....

"Each one is special to me. Markow says that Dan has been asking about when the court date is. He would like to have the court date done and over with I guess." Sean spoke glumly as he picked up William.
"I'd miss them if I had to give up the custody of them."

Just an FYI to everyone! I am now a Grandmother who is babysitting Rowan. That means his needs come first and I may suddenly disappear yet seem to be online. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:01 pm 

Rose nods " i don't know what i would do either. " she says looking to him she would smile. " love spending time with them and with you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 pm 

Lost somewhere.....

"I agree. I have half the feeling that Dan might get at least visiting rights if nothing else. I hate to see say this but you might end up seeing Dan from time to time. Legally, we can't stop him from being their father and if he changes...." Sean looked sadly at Rose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:13 pm 

she frowns and looks down at the baby. she knew if she would to stay with him that will be something she will have to deal with seeing dan. she would look back up to him. " i know and if i have to see him i....i want the first time we meet to be with out the babies near. i know it might be emotional and very stress."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:18 pm 

Lost somewhere.....

"The babies can be in the nursery unless we have to take them to him. We will talk about it when the time comes. I just wanted you to be aware that Dan is still pursuing his paternity rights." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 pm 

she would nod a bit. " i know it's something i been thinking about and even talked to mom about. but dan is two of their father. if i'm going to be a part of your family it's something i must get used to....and " she would take a big breath. " get over my fear of seeing him"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129