All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:16 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"For one thing, I am attracted to you. I never dated any one but you are different from everyone else that I know. Secondly, the way to know someone well is to be with them, doing things with them and sharing each other's lives. Sounds kinda corny but that is how I feel. But if you don't feel the same way then perhaps it is a sign that we shouldn't try dating yet." Jack spoke softly as he slid his hands into his pockets.

Sean knew that his mother was putting on an act to get more attention for she used to do this when the crowds forgot about her, the single mother that raised her son as best as she could.

His Lawyer Dawson, presented to the court documents of expenditures of the past 3 years and the payment logs for all of the cards that was in his name. All of the bills that were paid either by Sean or Uncle Jesse. Extravagant clothes for her, the bus was in Mitch's name and a few cards were authorized to the Rodeo Boys which were signed by Mitch mostly with Bill and Andy signing for thier own personal things even after the group were split apart.

The judge and other lawyer looked at the large 3 ring binder of documents and the two lawyers went to a back room after the reporters were kicked out of the court room into a closed conference room.

Sean simply sat there and ignored the going on, being mortified about his Mother.

Mother kicked off her stilettos high heels and plopped her legs on the table. She took a cigarette out and lit it before blowing a smoke ring into the air. The court officials quickly put her cigarette out claiming that it was not allowed in the court room or even on the property. She pouted about how hard it was to raise such an ungrateful son and she should have some kind of relaxation until the lawyers and judge came back. She had a very hard life after all.

By now, Mitch and the other two boys were completely horrified at the way things were going in the court room. They stood off to one side so that they could be seen as a group not associated with Mother.

The lawyers and judge came in which everyone was to rise but Mother decided not to do so. Finally, Lone Star stood up and walked to Mother and spoke.

"Meridith, quite acting as if you are the reigning queen around here. All that you are is a Drama Queen." Lone Star spoke firmly.
"Kindly stand up in respect for the judge and for our son."

Chaos broke out as Mother turned around and glared at Lone Star with her mouth flapping like a fish out of water.
Sean quickly turned around to see his father standing there in a very relaxed pose.

Lawyer Dawson spoke to the judge and other lawyer. Both nodded and the judge sat down.

A slow hand pounded the gavel for order in court. Once it was given, the judge spoke in clear voice.

"Baliffs, come forward. Guards, come forward. In the light of the information that I have been given today and more to come, I am requesting that each person is to be detained in seclusion until further notice. Each person will have his or her own private room during this time.
Next week, I want two independent reports of what is in the mansion. I will send special packers and auditors to make sure that nothing will be removed until further notice. I will keep the security system that is in the house and is under contract to report to this court. There is to be no outside contact with anyone of this hearing including the reporters until further notice. The court will resume on next Friday morning. Court is dismissed." The judge decreed, stood and left to go to the reporters conference room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

lily sighs a bit. " your fastenating. not many guys care about animals like i do. i never had a boyfriend before so a little nervous about having one. i wouldn't know what to do or how to act around you." she says looking to him. " so it will be very slow going if we do decided to be a couple. "

rose would just go about her day. learning the ranch a bit more and how things ran. when it was time to go home she would get her bike and just look around for a bit.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 pm 

"Then how about we learn together then? It will be quite slow since I have 10 to 12 hour days. I work weekends and holidays. Sundays and holidays I don't work as hard as the rest of the week. But I think that we can work things out however." Jack smiled.
"Let's think it over and talk again tomorrow?"

Uncle Jesse ranged Rose's cell phone in hope that he caught her before she left the ranch.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:21 pm 

lily nods a bit " sounds like a plan to me. " she says with a smile and picks up the carrier. she would go to get the lizard cage if he doesn't as well.

Rose would pull her phone out seeing it was jesse she would answer it. " hi uncle jesse" she says.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:33 pm 

Jack reached down and picked up the cage saying
"Please let me carry that for you. I'll walk you to your place. Think about what we talked about. Talk to your parents if you would like. I'll come over tomorrow after lunch if that is all right with you."

"Hi Rose. I need to speak to your mother and to you. First you. I am afraid that Sean is in seclusion until the this court mess is done and over with. Not even I can see him. He asked me to ask your mother if she would be his Auditor for the things in the house. He can't talk to her but I can." Uncle Jesse spoke. "I'll come and pick you up so that you can talk if you want."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:20 pm 

she smiles at him and nods " thank you. i will talk to them about it. " sh sas and leads the way back to her place. " will your folks be ok with it?" she asks looking over to him.

she couldn't help but frown a little. " i see" she says softly and looks out " i'm sure you had a long day and just want to relaxes. also no point making you drive to the ranch then turn around to take me home. i can have my mother call you tonight or tomorrow if you wish me to." her voice was soft and sad sounding. she hated being a bother to people. so even if she wanted to talk to him she wouldn't cause him to go out of his way for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 pm 

"I have no parents or family besides Uncle Jesse. Until tomorrow then, my fair princess." Jack smiled and gave Lily a small bow for they had reached her home. He placed the cage back where he got it from then headed to the truck, pausing for a final wave before getting in.

"I prefer not to have you hurt but this is what we have to do, Rose. I'm sorry. Please have your mother call me when you get home. And I'll let you off tomorrow if you are not able to come to work." Jesse spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:43 pm 

" i see i'm sorry to hear that." she says putting the carrier down as well she would follow him out and wave back at him. she would stand there and watch him drive away. thinking about what he asked.

" i understand and i'll make sure mother calls you when i get home. I would rather come to work tomorrow then be home alone i think. besides i have a lot to learn still."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm 

Jack drove back to the ranch and saw Rose next her bike.
"Hey Rose! Want a lift home? I have some free time to kill." He asked before he realized that she was on the phone. He mouthed Sean? in hopes that Sean was about to come home.

"Thanks, Rose. I'll see you in the morning then." Uncle Jesse spoke as he held a sigh deep inside of himself. He then turn the cell phone off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:17 pm 

she would look to jake and shake her head. " ok good night uncle jesse." she says and hangs up. she couldn't help but sigh a bit. " sean wont be back for a while. thanks for the offer but i don't want to be a bother." she says and dose her best to smile a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 am 

"You aren't a bother, Rose. Sean is my best friend and more like a brother. Uncle Jesse and Sean are my family. Everyone here is like a family to each other. We take care of each other and make sure that everyone is safe. Besides that, Sean and I are like blood brothers. But if you need time to think or something like that, I'll understand. I just prefer that you didn't ride your bike home so late at night and I know that Sean will not be happy with me if I left you go home this late." Jack spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:24 am 

she would look to the sky and noticed he was right it was late and will more likly be dark before she got home. Looking backing to jack she nods a bit. " i didn't noticed how late it was getting. thank you jack. " she says

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:45 am 

"No problem, Rose. No problem at all. " Jack got out and put the bike in the back of the truck after he helped Rose into the truck.
He then got inside the truck. and fastened his seat belt.
"So what is the word about Sean?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 pm 

she would get into the truck and would look to her phone. " we wont see or hear from him until the trial is over with it sounds like. " she syas and looks to him sighing a bit. " it's going to be a very long week."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 pm 

"Not too good of news, not that you or I can do anything about that. I only hope that it takes a week and not any longer. Sometimes these trials take a long time when it has celebrities in it. And there has been a lot of news about this mess.
I'm sorry that you can't get to see Sean." Jack spoke with sadness in his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:37 pm 

she nods a bit and looks out the window for a moment. " as long as he comes back here safe and sound is all that matters right?" she says looking back to him trying to hold back a few tears. though she would smile a bit. she was trying to be brave and strong but she knew deep down she wasn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:54 pm 

"Yes that is what counts the most. Which I am sure that he will be safe. I just wish that I could understand why the secrecy. After all he is my baby brother......And you are Sean's girlfriend. I know it must be nearly killing you not to even get texts from you.
Wonder what kind of court shinnangins they pulled. Do you mind if I stop and pick up a paper? Wait... I'll have to get one tomorrow. It wouldn't be in tonight's paper. Maybe in the news however. Well, here we are. Just a sec and I'll help you. A true cowboy is always the gentleman." Jack smiled at Rose then went around to open her door for her and to help her out of the truck.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:01 pm 

she nods and will wait for him to open her door and get out. " it is killing me but it sucks not being able to help him at all. school is going to suck this week and i can't miss any of it. " she would reach into the back of the truck and get her bike. " i'll see you tomorrow at work i guess. drive home safe." she says looking to him

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 pm 

"I'll walk you to the door like a gentleman does and introduce myself to your parents so that they know who I am. And I should have been the one to take the bike...." he looked at her with a frown.
"Well, lets go so that I can meet your parents and then leave quietly." he spoke with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 pm 

she looks to her bike and frowns a bit. " sorry" she says and nods she leads the way to her house. by the time they got to the pourch her mother would walk out.

"hey sweaty welcome back" she says happily and looks to jack " and who is this?"

" mom this is Jack a friend of mine from the ranch. Jack this is my mother joyce."

her mother woujld smile and hold her hand out to him. " its nice to meet you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 145  Next