All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:30 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Honestly, I haven't thought much about that part....... I am just glad that Mother and Mitch will have to find a new place to live and not be able to use the estate since it was from my own money. Father had set up some kind of a trust fund of some sort for me. I don't know the details but I will on Friday. I will have to go through the house and decide what to keep and what to let them have as well as what I want to sell. A lot of details to see to." Sean just realized that his problems had multiplied by given the lawyer the permission to do as he thought was best. It may be in his best interest but he just didn't know what to do about everything.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

she would listen and nods a bit. " if there is anything i can do to help please let me know." she says knowing this had to be a hard time for him. she would softly squeeze his hand as they get in line to get their food. like always picking a well balance meal out. "so can't wait till the season is over. don't have to be on such a strick diet"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:40 am 

"Do you know anything about so called expensive furnishings? Vases, statues, painting and the like?" Sean asked curious about what Rose did know.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:42 am 

she smiles a little " i know a bit on vases, paintings mostly thanks to mother. "

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm 

"Then perhaps you might like to tour the house when time permits?" Sean asked as he picked out a hearty meal.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 pm 

she would smile. " it would be intersting. If you need any help with fiugering that stuff out i could ask mother to help you." once they both paid for their food she lead them to a table. knowing more and likely matt and alexis will be joining them shortly

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:23 pm 

"perhaps I will.It would be nice to have someone else to look at things and let me know what kind of prices some of the items. I have no clue to what the prices would be. You might mention that I may need her advice on some of the things that are there." Sean followed her to the table and held out her chair for Rose before sitting down.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm 

she would smile and sit down. " will do and i'm sure she will have no problem in helping you. " she would let him sit down before she starts to eat.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:44 am 

Sean sat down next to Rose. He began to eat and enjoy her company as he watched other students for any indication of trouble over the information that he had found out not very long ago.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 am 

some of the students would look over at them then whisper together but no one walked over to them. soon though they was joined but alexis and matt. " hey you two. " matt said sitting down.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:10 pm 

"Hey yourself. Have a seat and eat. Any news of particular interest? I see that a lot of the other students are looking this way." Sean commented.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:00 pm 

Matt and alexis would look to each other for a moment. matt would sigh a bit. " nothing good...though mostly it's your not that smart since your letting rose use you. and that soon you will be going back to your mothers since she has a very good lawer and you stand no chance."

rose would frown some and sets her fork down. " I'm not using sean at all." she says in disbelief and looks to him. hopeing he didn't believe she was either.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 am 

Sean chuckled and smiled at Rose as his arm slides around her shoulder to give her a side hug.
"If either of us is using the other, it would be me using Rose and not the other way around. I hope that you don't feel used, Rose. After all you can always say no to me and not hurt my feelings."

Sean then spoke of his upcoming court date and about asking Rose's mother about helping him with the pricing of what he had in the his so called home.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:19 am 

rose would smile a bit. " I don't feel used at all" she says and relaxes a bit. as she goes back to eating. Matt and aleis would listen and nods a bit.

matt pushes his tray away. " yeah her mother is good at stuff like that she helped my folks out once with a old painting we had."

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:36 pm 

Sean nodded thoughtfully as he ate.
"Perhaps one day, the two of you could come out to the ranch. We will be setting up to run rodeos again this summer. I will be working it just about every week and then there will be a line dance after the dinner meal. You'll be my guests like Rose is." he spoke thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:37 pm 

Alexis would nod a little. " that sounds like fun. i might have to sign up for the line dancing. don't know how i feel about the rodeo." she says. Matt shakes his head a bit. " line dancing sounds ok but the rodeo i'll have to check out. need to make sure i don't get to many bump and bruses. that's these two's jobs." he says. alexis would glare at him. " i'll give you a bruise since you don't know how to douge."

rose would giggle a bit and shake her head. " you two argue like a old couple"

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:22 pm 

Sean chuckled.
"To be in the rodeo you must pass a special class. But you are welcome to come and watch. I think that Rose might be there if she is off. "

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 pm 

rose smiles and nods. " if i'm off and don't have tourment i will be" she says happily

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 pm 

The Rodeo won't start until summer. Same as the classes for riders and clowns as well as the line dancing. Uncle is planning on have 12 weeks of Rodeos. I won't be riding this summer but maybe next summer if I pass the class in time. First off you will have to be at least 18 and know how to ride bulls." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 pm 

Matt would frown a bit. " dang i got two years before i'm 18. oh well still can come out and have fun i bet. oh speaking of the dance you going to go to the big one here in a few weeks?" he asks and looks to rose " i bet i know a certine girl who would like to go with you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 145  Next