All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:27 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This Naruto roleplay is between me and LurkerLikesToLurk. Don't post here if you're not either of us but feel free to read along.

A thirteen year old girl awoke to the sound of an alarm clock, she turned it off and got up out of bed. She was very excited for today was they day she would be put on her own team with her own sensei and they would go on missions together and have adventures. She made her bed before getting dressed for the day, she put on her blue long sleeved shirt that read on the front, 'I'm not Crazy my Reality is just different from yours!', she then put on her long sleeved pants and her red sleeveless vest, when she put her red finger-less gloves on she was almost done getting dressed, she brushed her long brown hair and put on her Hidden Leaf headband on her forehead, she then brushed her wolf ears and wolf tail before polishing the scales on her golden dragon wings and she was done. She heard her older brother, Kurai Hatake, shouting from downstairs, "Draco, it's time to eat!" Draco replied, "Coming Kurai!!" before running out her bedroom door and sliding down the stair rail to the ground floor. Draco ran over to the table and sat down to eat, she then saw her brother looking at her disapprovingly when she was getting ready to eat. "What? What's the look for Kurai?" she said, Kurai replied, "You know how much father hates it when you slide down the rails and run through the house like a lunati-Hey! Stop sassing me with that hand Draco!" Draco had been mocking Kurai by making her hand move like his mouth, Draco stopped and said, "Bah! Details, details! You know I'm going to be going on missions soon with my own team and so Daddy can just kiss my a-" Draco then heard her father walk through the door and said, "Haha! Heeey Daddy, we were just talking about you. All good things." Draco looked at her brother Kurai. Kurai was a tall individual, he was twenty-one years old and he looked it too, he had black spiky hair and red eyes, he also had black raven wings on his back. He wore a midnight blue cloak with silver trim, on the back of his cloak was the kanji for the word 'Darkness', he was quite handsome and had a bad boy, loner look to him. Draco continued to eat her breakfast knowing that she would probably get in trouble, again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace