All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

*The day was in full heat, it was a little after noon as the sun drifted over, the clouds providing limited shade. The gentle breeze keeping it just that warmth that could be seen as the perfect day. One of the forest, which became known as the forbidden forest. held a peculiar magic field. The magic field repelled those not allowed entrance, and accepted in those who were known. Inside it hid the vampire clan of Destarx. They were a small clan, staying out of the affairs of humans and vampires alike, staying allied with many and enemies with none. However, they held a particular fondness for the Kirou family, especially after the tragedy that befall the once ruling family. They had taken on Atsuhime Kirou, Jirou's younger sister and kept her birth name a secret. Jirou himself often visited checking in on her and making sure she was healthy. However, it was approaching Atsuhime's awakening. This was the time her powers would start to grow to a point that they would expose themselves, Jirou had spent this time rebuilding their home, recruiting a follower set, and rebuilding the Kirou's kingdom. With Atsuhime's power finally awakening, he knew that she needed to come home now.*

*Jirou had entered the forest coming to the town where like normal he was greeted by the elder.* "Jirou, it is a pleasure to see you again, how has life been faring." *Spoke the elderly man approaching the blue haired male known as Jirou.* "Hey old man, its been good, I have gathered a full group again that has occupied the Kirou castle once more. It is not like before, but now we do have multiple species there, showing that we can all really work together. But that is not why I am here this time, I enjoy our visits, but I do believe it is time I tell Atsuhime the truth about who she is, and let her make a choice if she wants to join me at our home or stay here." *The old man nodded to Jirou's words.* "Alright Jirou, I will let her know you are here." *With that the old man left the area heading off to find Atsuhime.*

*Jirou had talked to Atsuhime many times in the past, and became known as her trainer, teaching her fighting style, weapon works, and even limited magics. She stood out here for her blue hair and the fact that she was stronger, faster, and generally more powerful than any of the other vampires, the reason behind that being she was a Kirou as well, her blood held one of the oldest bloodlines out there, and one of the strongest, not to mention within her and just like Jirou, she held half of the entire Kirou families powers. It was time Atsuhime knew this, for if he was not around to help her learn to control her powers, she would in fact loose control.*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:18 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Atsuhime sat on a boulder next to the base of the waterfall, debating on whether or not she should go into the water. she decided not to go into the fully into the water, she got up and walked to the edge of the water and sat sown on the ground. She stretched her hand out over the water and willed the water to come up and touch her hand. just as the water was reaching her outstretched hand she heard the elder calling her name. With her concentration broken she got up and followed the sound of the voice. When she got to the other side of the trees that surrounded the waterfall, she found the elder standing there. "there you are I have looked everywhere for you" the elder admonished. "Why were you looking for me? I finished all my work for today so I decided to come out here and think." She explained to the elder.

"Jirou is here and he wishes to speak to you" the elder explained. "Really, then I guess we shouldn't keep him waiting" Atsuhime said as she started to run towards the village, excited that her fighting instructor had come back. 'Maybe he will teach me some new techniques for using magic' she thought. She stopped running when she reached the edge of town and then waited for the elder to catch up (since she was faster than he was). When the elder caught up, he showed her to where Jirou was. When she saw Jirou she called out "Hi, what brings you here today."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 pm 

*Jirou had been thinking of how he was going to say this, it was something he had been wondering how to explain for years. His only fear was that she would hate him for not telling her sooner. No one ever mislead her as a child per Jirou's instruction, only thing that they told her they knew was that someone asked them to look over her until they could ensure she was safe to come home. Though, this was a slight lie and it worried him, he was hopeful to truly be able to reunite with his sister and get to know her better. With a heavy sigh Jirou knew he was over thinking things at the moment, however soon he heard Atshuhime call out, no longer could he debate about what to say it was time to inform her.*

"Hey Atsuhime, good to see you are doing well. I have something that I need to talk to you about, I know about your past, who your parents are and more, more so I have to tell you the truth about it all." *He said gently while looking to her.*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:45 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

'What does he mean he knows what happened to my parents?' she wondered as she got closer to Jirou. She stood in front of him and looked straight at him prepared to hear the worst. "Ok tell me everything." she told Jirou. 'Why didn't he tell me he knew something about my past sooner' she thought as she waited for Jirou to answer her.