All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 pm 

surgery done, im not allowed to sit down ='(

User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Posts: 2344
Location: Canada
Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
Medieval. :God's: King's: and the dead:

You awaken in a dark room, The stone floor you now lay on is damp and wet. All the while, an aroma of death lingered profoundly... as though you were right next to a corpse. Oddly enough, there is no body in the room. The dungeons cell seemed to resonate a darkness not even you could explain. All you know, is that your memories seem to have disappeared and that the feeling of confusion and evil lingers all around you, almost suffocating your very presence. As your elven eyes adjust quickly to the darkness in the room you can make out a barred window on the wall right to the rusty cell door which keeps you from freedom. Grey and bloodied stone lightened by the very faint light that makes it's way through the small space. In the middle of the room a splintered and ill treated table sits with an equally ruined chair sat neatly near it. The candle atop the table shining with an orange ended wick. More unease fills the room as it seems the candles flame does not light up the room in the slightest. It is as though- the flame is not there, as though it does not exist at all besides the appearance of a candle.

As time goes on, it seems as though the darkness from the cells corners reach out to the young elf lady who sits now on the stone cold floor. Whispers; cold as night seem to draw on any energy in the immediate area, they draw energy from you... and call to your very soul. "Come... sit, sit at the table with us... we can save you, we can protect you..." the voice was not just single, it seemed as though there were many voices speaking the same words at the same time. Childrens voices, and the voices of men too. "Come... please, we need you! this is your way out! Come to the table now!!! The voices grew deeper, louder and more sudden. It was then that almost magically, items appeared on the splintered table.

The first item was a rusted dagger, the weapon owned a chipped looking blade and washed out leather for the smaller handle, next was a key- a key that was of a brilliant gold. Shining impossibly bright inside the cell. The third item, an old run down book with odd runic symbols on the front. The binding seemed to be blood red, and the cover made of a red velvet... once, this book might once have been beautiful. The last item was a straight up piece of venison. Nothing seemed to be special about it, it did not smell rotten- in fact. it smelt delicious... and it was food, something not many in this dungeon had had in a long time.

The voices echoed again... "The dagger- good for cutting flesh and bone... The key- a shiny gold tool meant for unlocking things.... but not things of any average lock. The arcane book, once belonging to that of an accomplished apprentice- this apprentice has suffered a tragic demise- " The voices each echoed a wretched laugh, cackling- as they insulted the one who perished with this book. "- ahhh... and the flesh of deer, how appetizing it must be despite your being in a cell that smells of death and decay.... I imagine you have not long had a meal- so why not take this to fill your stomach. I am sure you would enjoy a full stomach instead of your empty one." the voices were taunting with every word they spoke- and sarcastic. "Trust our judgment.... you should pick the delicious venison- or even the dagger so as to defend yourself... don't be selfish now- no picking more than one item...." the darkness itself seemed to laugh.

----
'Preset Choices' (Custom choices that furthers adventure progress)

Preset Choice# 1: Sit down at the splintered table despite the chilling voices and listen to what they have to say.

Preset Choice# 2: Try to seek a way out of the bleek cell.

Preset Choice# 3: Search around for whatever is making the horrible smell of death.

Preset Choice# 4: Ask the voices some questions.

'Custom choice' (Make your own custom decision. You are allowed to choose this whenever you wish and write it however you wish. Just put at the top of your reply "Custom Choice" Then continue)

--------
Character:
Annareecia
Health:20/20
Energy:15/20 .
Physical Condition:
You are slightly tired.
Mental condition
Nothing is wrong with your mind.
Age:
You are an elf who is healthy and young at 98 years old.
+
Equipped items:
Left hand:
Right hand:
-
-Head (Mask, hood, helmet: ETC): Nothing in use/
-Torso (Body armor, robes, shirt: ETC): Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Shirt/
Right Shoulder (Shoulder pad, Pauldron, Other: ETC): Nothing in use/
Left Shoulder (Shoulder pad, Pauldron, Other: ETC): Nothing in use/
-Right Hand (For weapons that use one hand to wield it/can be replaced by a shield): Nothing in use/
-Left Hand (For weapons that use one hand to wield it/can be replaced by a shield): Nothing in use/
-Dual Handed (A sheath or holder on your back that holds a device which requires two hands, such as a bow- or claymore): Nothing in use/
Legs (Leg armor/pants and such): Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Pants/
Footwear (Boots, armored boots- ETC): Ripped socks/
+
-Stats:-
Strength: 5
Agility: 20
Charm: 20
Guile: 10
Intelligence:20
Luck: 15
+
Attributes:
Physically weak
Spiritually strong
Expert with a bow (at her fathers persistence)
Has a way with animals and nature.

Alliances/Friendships.
Alliances: (Your alignments with different countries or people.)
Countries:
Kings:
People:
+
Friendships: (A list telling you how close you are to a person you have encountered multiple times)
People:
Creatures:
[/b]

Inventory:
Inventory:
Nothing

Quests:
;Escape the Dungeon.

Notes:

_________________
Image


My previously started (And still being worked on story's:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41264&p=197663#p197663
Dragon hunt:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47789
===
I am updating my Multiple choice games sections:

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)


Last edited by Marco on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostThis post was deleted by Gunther on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:58 pm.
Reason: irrelevant and unnecessary; possibly intrusive post.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Blog: View Blog (2)

Offline
Reecie slowly worked her way off the nasty cold floor. Her muscles ached, and she felt stiff. She had no idea how long she had laid there, but it must have been quite some time. she was sore, and hungry. She tried to clear the fog from her mind, but the voices began filling the room. Slowly, carefully, she made her way to the table, and sat down in the old chair.

Disoriented, confused and too stubborn to be frightened, she examined the items on the table. One by one she looked at each thing as the voices described them. What did it mean? Where was she? what was going on? and why only one item? The meat certainly was tempting, even to the vegetarian elf. Trying to make sense of it all, she quietly listened to the voices.

_________________
I am but a quill in the hand of the author of fate.
But I have a fine horse.
_______________________

It is not about waiting out the storm. It is about learning to dance in the rain.


Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:31 pm 

surgery done, im not allowed to sit down ='(

User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Posts: 2344
Location: Canada
Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
"Yes... you see, pick an item... your choice defines how you survive and if you survive. Challenges lay in wake for you time here- and if you survive... many challenges wait in your whole future, we will eagerly be watching...... now enough talk. Select one of the items and be done with it... though think carefully on your choice for we will only repeat ourselves once more. The dagger, good for cutting flesh and bone... The key- a shiny gold tool meant for unlocking things.... but not things of any average lock. The arcane book, once belonging to that of an accomplished apprentice, and then there is the flesh of deer- nothing but an appetizer for your hungry stomach...." there was some more laughing, but eventually the voices seemed to die down to low whispers. "The meat, pick the meat... great for feeding anything at any time..." some would call softly. "Stab them all, kill them all..." others would persuade a little more forcefully, though the most forcefully of speech would be around the book. "The book! choose the book! it can give you strength... energy and power..."

This went on for a few more minutes, quickly though. After but a moment all went quiet, and a soft clicking noise sounded in the dungeon halls like claws on stone. It was coming closer, closer... ever more near. A long shadow gliding outside your cells rusted bar doors along the floor. As the clicking grew louder, it became apparent that it was something large as a menacing growl echoed off the cracked walls. "No more time for thought- so make a selection!" was all that came from the voices. It became apparent that they were now waiting, watching. Trying to figure out if this elf prisoner would actually survive unlike the rest. Scents of death and decay grew more potent as the shadow traced lines outside the cell, the dripping of saliva resounding like a drop of water on a piece of metal. The beast is near, and you are its dinner.
----
'Preset Choices' (Custom choices that furthers adventure progress if you cannot make a decision yourself)

Preset Choice# 1: Pick up the dagger from the table, prepared to use this as a weapon to defend yourself!

Preset Choice# 2: Take the meat, whatever you may use it for- you can always take a bite out of it when you get hungry. So it may come in handy at some point.

Preset Choice# 3: Pick up the energized book, maybe it could contain an incantation to defend yourself? or at least get you out of this situation. Because if the voices were telling the truth it supposedly contains powerful spells.

Preset Choice# 4: Try to see if you can spot an alternative choice! there must be something you can do besides play the voices sick game, right?

Preset Choice# 5: Wait until the creature comes around the corner, then make a decision upon knowing what you are dealing with

Preset Choice# 6: Ask the voices some different questions. Hopefully they will listen to you and not ignore you- though it seems chances may be slim about them actually paying attention to your questions.

'Custom choice'
(Make your own custom decision. You are allowed to choose this whenever you wish and write it however you wish.)
-
*Tips/extra:
Nothing is always as it appears to be sure, but do you want to take any chances with these? The dagger would usually be for for physical damage, the meat could be for feeding yourself for energy, and the book could hold secrets about magical talents and spells or the like. Like wise the dagger could be too rusted for any use, the meat could be an illusion and the book could just be a piece of literature. Keeping an open mind can save you many times over, so keep this all in mind when making any decision in this world. What I can assure you, is that each one of these items in this case is used for something special, what I won't tell you is whether or not that use is actually useful for this situation. Have fun with your selection! :)

_________________
Image


My previously started (And still being worked on story's:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41264&p=197663#p197663
Dragon hunt:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47789
===
I am updating my Multiple choice games sections:

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Blog: View Blog (2)

Offline
Reecie tries to shake the voices out of her head. Were they even real? Something bad happened.. The dank smell of death, the cell.. "Where am I?" "What is going on?". She quickly puts these questions out of her mind for a moment, to concentrate on the here~and~now. Someone was coming. She glanced again at the items on the table, again wondering why the voices think she can only choose one item. Noting that no one said a word about the key, her instinct said to snatch it up. But common sense trumped instinct as she heard the footsteps grow near. Whispering to the voices, "The book- I'll take the book." as she reaches for the arcane tomb.

_________________
I am but a quill in the hand of the author of fate.
But I have a fine horse.
_______________________

It is not about waiting out the storm. It is about learning to dance in the rain.


Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm 

surgery done, im not allowed to sit down ='(

User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Posts: 2344
Location: Canada
Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
The Ancient book let off a spark to the elves fingers then flew to her hand. The spark was full of magical energies, but did not seem to affect much of anything except for the elves energy. Whatever did happen, the book was sealed shut- no way to open it with normal means it seemed. The voices- they did not say anything still as the shadow consumed the whole hallway. All the lit candles blew out along the dungeons halls and a deep throaty noise sounded. Like a growl from a creature of pure murderous instinct.

The call would send shivers down the spine of anyone, but the most horrific thing was the rotten smelling creature from which stepped around the corner. In almost pure darkness the only source of light was the moonlight that shone through the small and barred dungeon window to the top right of the dungeon while facing to the rusty door. The creature was the shape of any average day dog, but its eyes glared a sharp and bright blue with no whites, just as if blue light radiated from them. Its pelt so black, it seemed to be completely made of shadows. Sharp pointed ears twitched and its nose pointed toward the cell. Unbelievably so it took a step towards the locked bars and walked right through it as though they were not even there. The lock keeping the elf in the chair seemed to disappear as well. The malicious entity of the demon dog advanced slowly toward the elf, and it let out a menacing growl that seemed to echo in the very stones above and below them all. A single faint voice echoed at the back of the elves mind- almost as though it was inside her head.

'I recommend you run, little elf... it does not seem to like you in the slightest...' it said in a warning. 'I will give you a tip or two, my little lonely elf... the creature you see before you does not actually have a physical form. yes, it can hurt you, but only if it attacks. Otherwise- you should be able to run right through it....' it seemed to laugh as it suggested the action. 'After that, turn left- not right. Then run along the path, that is- if you can trust a voice that has randomly stowed away into the base of your brain...' it murmured.
--------
'Preset Choices' (Choices that furthers adventure progress if you cannot make a specific decision yourself or simply do not want to bother making your own specific decision.)

Preset Choice# 1: Make a run for it to the hallway and plan your next move or listen to what the voice says and do not waist time.

Preset Choice# 2: Make a run for it, but take a right instead of a left.

Preset Choice# 3: Try to use the magical book you now own, maybe it can do something you are not aware of?

Preset Choice# 4: Try to interact with the dangerous looking Demon dog-wolf of shadows that now walks menacingly towards you.

Preset Choice# 5: Ask the Voice if it has any other helpful suggestions.

Preset Choice# 6: Tell the voice to screw off and to let you do things your own way.

'Custom choice'
(Make your own custom decision. You are allowed to choose this whenever you wish and write your reply to the rp however you wish.)
-
*Tips/extra:
Your high intelligence allows you to notice that there is a faint translucency to the creature. Indeed, there seemed to be a possibility of walking through the dog- but how it will attack was not told to you by the voice.

In the corner of your eye, you also see a faint light shining in that dark corner of the dungeon cell from where that rotten smell had originally been coming from. As though there was something on the other side of it. There is a possibility, that the creature your now facing is not the overall cause of the smell after all.
--------
Character:
Annareecia
Health:20/20
Energy:20/20 .
Physical Condition:
You are wide awake.
Mental condition
Nothing is wrong with your mind.
Age:
You are an elf who is healthy and young at 98 years old.
+
Equipped items:
-Right Hand (For weapons that use one hand to wield it/can be replaced by a shield): /Strange Arcane book/
-Left Hand (For weapons that use one hand to wield it/can be replaced by a shield): Nothing in use/
-Dual Handed (A sheath or holder on your back that holds a device which requires two hands, such as a bow- or claymore): Nothing in use/
-
-Head (Mask, hood, helmet: ETC): Nothing in use/
-Torso (Body armor, robes, shirt: ETC): Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Shirt/
Right Shoulder (Shoulder pad, Pauldron, Other: ETC): Nothing in use/
Left Shoulder (Shoulder pad, Pauldron, Other: ETC): Nothing in use/
Legs (Leg armor/pants: ETC): Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Pants/
Footwear (Boots, armored boots: ETC): Ripped socks/
+
-Stats:-
Strength: 5
Agility: 20
Charm: 20
Guile: 10
Intelligence:20
Luck: 15
+
Attributes:
Physically weak
Spiritually strong
Expert with a bow (at her fathers persistence)
Has a way with animals and nature.

Alliances/Friendships.
Alliances: (Your alignments with different countries or people.)
Countries:
Kings:
People:
+
Friendships: (A list telling you how close you are to a person you have encountered multiple times)
People:
Creatures:
[/b]

Inventory:
Inventory:
Armor/Clothing:
-Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Shirt/
-Ragged Tan Colored Prisoner Pants/
-Ripped socks/
Unknown Objects:
-Strange Arcane Book {Possible Weapon?}

Quests:
;Escape the Dungeon.

Notes:

_________________
Image


My previously started (And still being worked on story's:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41264&p=197663#p197663
Dragon hunt:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47789
===
I am updating my Multiple choice games sections:

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group; All Material is the Express Property of Creative Freedom RPG and Its Members | DVGFX2 by: Matt

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection