All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

"Hi Cortus, I'm Katriona Wednesday Selvinskia, but just call me Kat." Kat replied with a smile. "Most of us don't get Vamp names, until we become Elders. So don't worry for the next 1,000 years or so, you're still a infant to us" Kat said with a smile. She raised an eyebrow and suppressed a giggle, when he look dumbfounded as to how it had healed. "Saliva, the only thing that will heal a silver wound, of course if the silver is still in the blood stream, you'll die." She added with a much darker tone than she had began with.

"Don't worry about what you can't do, Just don't speak unless spoken to, and even then, don't speak. I will tell them all they need to know." Kat added as she began to walk towards the tunnels and head to the Elders chambers. "Come." She said and motioned for Cortus to follow her.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:54 am 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I know i'm still an infant... tthey killed my maker and outcast me I don't know what to do... " He sighed heavilly looking at the floor in shame how could a lone infant vampire do this.... he'd never survive past his 100th let alone his 1000th. He needed a coven so badly. but what could he do nothing without one.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 am 

Kat could see that he was worrying about it all. She smiled softly. "Don't worry about it Cortus" Kat added softly. she didn't know what she could do to comfort him because in all honesty she didn't know how this was going to happen.

They reached the Elders Chambers, and she called out to them. Awaiting a response she walked into the main chamber. It was dull and damp, a old musky smell eminated in the air. Kat listened for the signal that she was allowed to begin the explanation of her find.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:07 pm 

((sorry i've been away so long ive been going through some things))

Cortus sighed heavily and sat down n the chair outside the elder's chamber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:12 pm 

(( no worries I've had a lot going on also))

The Elders signalled for Kat to enter and she motioned for Cortius to come with her. She looked at the eldders and bowed before them. Standing straight she waited her turn to speak.

Grand Master Count Dookou spoke up. "Child, what is your business here in the chambers of the Elders?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at the boy who stood beside her.
"Count Dookou, I am here on behalf of the boy..." Kat began as she explained what had happened that day and why she had brought the boy back. The Elders listened to what Kat had to say without interruption. Then he looked at the boy.
"Boy, do tell me what your business is here"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 pm 

"My coven outcast me because my maker made me without permission. I don't know how to survive i'm still a new born Kat found me and i'd be greatful if you allowed me to stay until i could stand on my own too feet." Cortis wouldn't look up to ashamed of what he was to look into the eyes of the elders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:31 am 

The Grand Master looked at Cortius as he explained what had happened. Even the boy never made eye contact once, told them that he didn't know anything about being in a Coven.. and if he was a threat, then he would be able to fake it better. The Grand Master nodded and looked at the rest of the Elders whom sat at council, after some thoughts were exchanged telepathically, they had made their decision.

"Katriona Wednesday Selvinskia, we allow the boy to stay for a unnamed amount of time, on the understanding that should any harm befall the coven because of such decision, or action from the boy to endanger any member, you will be held personally responsible and tried for treason and betrayal to the coven. Do you accept these terms?" The Grand Master said, with a strong tone of seriousness resonating from every word he spoke. Katriona looked at the boy with a warming smile.
"Grand Master Count Dookou, I accept these terms, and the responsibility that comes with it." Kat replied, confidence showing that she believed Cortius would not bring them harm.
"Well then, from this moment on, Cortius you are under the charge of Katriona, and are part of this Coven." The Grand Master said, and so it was to be. "Now leave."

Kat nodded and thanked the Elders, and left their chamber, she knew they would need their rest, and so did she. She motioned for Cortus to follow her and took them both into the sleeping chamber of the coven. As soon as dusk set in, the training would begin, but for now she needed to rest. "You should sleep" She mouthed to Cortus, most of the others already settled. She found her rock, and curled up, enjoying the sound of her people able to survive another day.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:51 am 

Cortus didn't know what to do it had been a while since he slept in the safty of a coven; so it felt very strange to him. He laid down near Kat but tried not to lay to close. He was trying his best not to show how scared he was. Ever since his coven turned on him, and several of them tried to kill him, he had not trusted others of his kind so being surrounded by a whole coven was makeing him very nervous. In his experence covens didn't like vampires made without permission so he didn't know how this would go down and weather or not he'd be allowed to stay long term. that night he didn't sleep, to scared that someone would try to kill him in his sleep. Okay so that mean his wound didn't heal but he could live with that

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 pm 

Katriona had slept like a baby in a sense. She woke up that evening feeling refreshed and ready to hunt, stretching she smiled and then looked over at Cortus.
"Evening Cor, you ready to go learn how to hunt?" She said with a mischievous smirk and pulled herself up and off her rock. Ready to head out into the world again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm 

"Yeah i'm ready." spoke getting up and smiling "although i don't have a clue what to do.!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:15 am 

Raising her eyebrow, Katriona looked at him.
"You must know something, if you didn't, you wouldn't have lasted this long." She said warily, worrying about her decisions, and whether she had made the right one. They walked up into the dark evening, and Katriona smiled as she drank in the fresh air.
Heading towards her usual hunting spot she asked Cortus,
"So, what do you know?" She couldn't teach him anything without knowing what he already knew. Time wasn't ever on their side, and he needed to be able to hunt well by the next evening otherwise she'd have the Elders to answer to.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:32 pm 

"I know very little." He spoke looking up at her "I've been lucky enough to stumble upon various different dead animals. But even that was rare." He sighed heavily and cocked his head. He tried to hold back the tears of shame building in his soul. Each and everything he had meant to have become as a vampire, he had failed to become. Cortes hadn't even been taught how to track his Pray let alone hunt and kill it. "I'm sorry I know what is food and what isn't but that is as far as my knowledge goes."
He looked at the floor again ashamed completely of what he had become. He had become a former partical of himself and he was ashamed. His stomach rumbled and it hurt how hungry he was. He wished he could help his new coven but he didn't have that ability right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 am 

Katriona was shocked by his admissions, he was ashamed of it, she could tell but moonlight was burning and she needed to teach him everything tonight.
"Right, well we will start with the basics, tracking.. and not tracking other vamps" Kat said with a giggle then set off towards the hunting grounds. Just as they got to the edge of the ground she explained something. "You can't take from anywhere that isn't marked by these symbols" Kat explained and showed him the golden sigils on the trees just before you entered the hunting ground, the markings were only visable to Vampires, and could not be seen by the human eye.

Kat looked at Cortus with a blank expression, "Now, tell me, what can you hear, see, smell and feel?" hoping his senses were intune, even if he knew nothing about tracking or hunting. She didn't have long to teach him, and wished she'd found him a couple of weeks ago when the rookies had been trained. Rio had come out alright, but the coven had allowed allocated time for the rookies. She knew the Elders would not be so leaniant with Cortus. She took in a deep breath, the smell of blood eminated from somewhere, and she knew she needed to follow it before the scent was lost. She put a finger to her lips, a signal for them to be silent, and quickly headed in the shadows towards the smell of her meal. She hoped he would have the sense to follow her lead, and hoped he would learn from watching her, and then be able to do it for himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm 

Cortus Nodded and followed closely behind. Sniffing the air he caught the scent too. Cortus smelled some animal but he didn't know what they were hunting but it smelt so good. His stomach was growling ten times stronger now and he loved it. THe smell was so appealing. He followed closly behind and put his foot exactly where her's went, with every step he followed wanting to be taught how to feed and hunt so he followed exactly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:54 am 

Katriona took a couple of sideways glances, noticing Cortus followed her closely, but not close enough it would hind her progress with this track. She wanted to demonstrate but there wasn't much she could do. She followed the scent all the way deep into the hunting grounds, which would make her job a little easier. She sped up as she got closer and then she realized why she had been able to pick up such a strong scent, it was a human! There wasn't many of those around, and she would be well rewarded for her reaping if she managed to pull this one off.
"Cortus, I'm going to do this one alone, but watch how its done, but at all times stay hidden" Katriona whispered fiercely, her whisper was that quiet the only person who would be able to hear it would be Cortus.

She crept up behind the man who was wandering in the forest, he seemed lost, she was going to have fun with this one. She made her appearance look as humanesque as she could manage. She was going to play with this one until she lured him to his untimely death.
"Hey there, you look a little lost" She said sweetly, sounding almost like a child. The man jumped a little startled. " I live in these woods, so I know them like the back of my hand... there not safe to be wandering around in though... I'm Kat by the way, whats your name?" She asked the man, sounding as polite as she could muster.
"Daniel, and yeah, I think I took a wrong turn somewhere around here...it all looks the same" The man replied. Katriona smiled.
"Well Daniel, don't you worry, I'll help you find your way out... in the morning... but you're more than welcome to stay at mine for the night and rest up. Daylight is easier to navigate in" Kat added. The man seemed wary at first but then sighed.
"You're right, tiredness probably isn't helping." Daniel added. Kat smiled and then gestured for him to follow her. He did. Katriona was getting excited as she stepped slightly over the rope trap that was waiting. Daniel walked straight into it with a little yelp. She stroked his chin.
"You smell..." She sniffed "Delicious." she said as her appearance returned to normal. She put Daniel into a deep sleep and untied him shoving him into a sack, and slinging it over her shoulder like he was no heavier than a feather.

She motioned to Cortus to come out of hiding. "So what did you learn from that?" Katriona questioned as they headed back to their lair, it had taken a lot longer than it had seemed to get to the scent and there was only an hour or so of moonlight left.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:00 pm 

"Humans are stupid," He spoke looking at the human and linking his lips. He was so hungery, he could barely contain it. He looked up at her. Cortus could feel himself falling in love with her, which he shunted down deep inside. He was here to learn how to survive not to find a mate. He was sutpid to even think she;d be attracted t him in that way. With a smile he siffed the air wanting to feed so badly. "The human smells good, i've only had animal blood so far."
What would human taste like, would it make him strong.
"Will I ever be strong or will i always be weak like this." He looked all over the place. So this would be his new home, he'd feel good here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm 

"Not all humans are stupid.. you have to be smooth, and almost seductive, unless it's of the same gender, then you have to take a different approach, but usually those who wander so freely into our hunting grounds aren't very bright" Katriona began to explain to Cortus. She looked at him and smiled softly, even though it would not seem he had learnt much she hoped he would take more in than he gave himself credit for, or else they would be in trouble.
Katriona looked at Cortus and laughed "Well then, you're in for a treat ... and yes, you will be stronger one day, but it's going to take months to repair the damage the starvation has done to your body, at least your healing up well though" Katriona added with a smile, and then headed towards the lair, having picked up a few squirrels on the way back. They didn't do much but it meant there would be enough to go around.

She rarely told the Elders that she watered the human blood down with animal blood and most of the Vampires hadn't ever had pure human blood, or at least not since she'd become a hunter, desperate times had called for the desperate measures.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm 

Cortus nodded and looked at the meal they’d caught. It wasn’t much to look at but it was more food than he’d seen in his life. Already the burning hunger inside him had started to flare up. It felt very strange to him to be hunting for a coven. Before his coven had the policy of you ate what you caught. If you chose to share it with those vampires you made then so be it. Then they’d found out he’d been made and all hell broke loose. He sighed heavily and asked “How long has this coven been around?”
His new coven seemed to be very powerful, which was good he guessed. There wasn’t a lot he knew about his kind but what he did know was age meant power with vampires. If this coven was as old as he thought he should be safe with them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:36 pm 

Katriona could see the hunger emanating from Cortus and it made her feel a little uneasy, but she didn't let it show. As they went back into the coven and put the food down to the preparation chamber. She looked over at Cortus whom had just asked her such an unusual question.
"How long? I'm not entirely sure, some say it was when the Elders were newbloods, some say longer than that.. all I know is I'm a third generation, and all my bloodline have belonged to this Coven." Katriona replied, in truth she didn't think there was a single person whom knew how long the coven had been around, but it was well before her grandparents time. Katriona sighed, and looked at the boy, he seemed so vulnerable and naive. It was the sort of qualities that could get you killed, because they were too trusting... but whom was she to judge?

Katriona had grown up here, and never known what it was like to have to fend for herself, she couldn't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for him... considering he didn't even know how to track a human or an animal... was worrying. She hoped he'd learn quicker than he had today, otherwise they'd both pay for it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 pm 

"I just wondered," he asked turning to her "its because my last coven was to be honest very low on the food chain. hell we weren't even allowed to attend affairs of state." Vampires were a fractured bunch there was no doubt about that but the one thing they all did have was a shared chain of command: those older than you were in charge. by the same extension the older the coven you were in the more power over other covens you held. a new born vampire from a coven that's 2000 years old could still command an elder from a coven that's only 500 years old. this meant that should a threat arise then the oldest covens would get together in a conclave to discus the problem