All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Blog: View Blog (0)

I sat there in the tree. I'd been hunting this human for nearly an hour, My name is Cortus I've been vampire for five decades. My life until now was great but i was recently ejected from my coven now i'm forced to hunt on my own, fend for myself and live life isolated from my own kind, as normally a vampire without a coven is the worst insult to my kind. I pounced on the human only to find out she wasn't human but vampire 'o dear'

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Kat made her way down to the hunting grounds, and was about to start running and speed up when she felt someone jump on top of her, pulling her down like she was there prey.
"Hey! You some different kind of stupid there?!" She shouted at the guy as she shoved him off her, her fangs had unfolded and she hissed with anger. Her bloodshot eyes proof that she hadn't eaten in a few days.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:44 pm 

I hissed back dropping my own fangs "I'm hungery i thought you were human for a moment now this doesn't have to get messy!" I took a defensive posture and got ready to fight her if neccisary. I cocked my head and treid to gadge who she was and how much of a threat she was, I was without a coven so couldn't attack a coven vampire. But i didn't care right now

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:41 pm 

Kat looked at the boys wrist as he took a defensive stance. She laughed. "You couldn't touch me, even if you wanted to" she said with a hissing in the back of her words.
"So, why shouldn't I crush your puny existence" Kat added as she lifted her own wrist, and in gold ink tattooed on her wrist were 6 symbols, telling the boy she was in a coven, and quite high up the food chain.

Not that Vampires could be cannibals, another Vampires blood could be fatal to them. Kat raised her eyebrow as she waited for the boy to respond.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:46 pm 

"sorry i didn't realize you were coven... I'll leave you be," I turned away and started to walk away from her. sighing heavily and started moving towards the south away from my former covern. I hated the fact i'd been clicked out of my coven but there was nothing i could do about it now

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:50 pm 

Kat looked at the boy as he walked away and chased after him.
"Woah, not so fast little boy. I want to know why you're not in a coven... and how you have managed to eat, when the rest of us are starving." Kat asked, wanting to know what he had done to either be kicked from his coven.. or why he had never joined one to begin with. "And don't think I'm going to let you go until I have answers..so come on, Moonlights burning here." Kat added with a slight humour in her tone. Having retracted her fangs and nails, so to anyone she would have appeared almost human.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:58 pm 

"I've not fed," i spoke, "not for a few days," i sighed and sat down in the dirt "i was ejected from my coven, because they found out my make never got permisison to make me." I sighed my hunger pains growing sighing heavily and sat down on the earth even more. I hated this i was so dependant on my coven, five decades was still very young by vampire standards, so i was still learning to be what vampire was

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 pm 

Kat frowned, "You shouldn't have been kicked when it wasn't even your fault." Kat added. "You got a name kid?" Kat asked him, wondering how he had managed to stop his eyes from going bloodshot if he hadn't fed in a couple of days. Then again, Kat hadn't fed for weeks. There was a hierarchy in her coven. New-Bloods, Elders, and then the rest of them. Even though Kat had been around for almost 600 years, she wasn't young. The Elders in her coven were over 1,000 years old. Kat sighed.
"I'm pretty sure our guys will let you in, you're a good hunter it would seem." She added. And decided she would take him to the Elders and explain what had happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:06 pm 

"I.... I wouldn't be welcome after all i'm an outcast, and was made without elder permission," i sighed pushed my head deep into my hands crying deeply, i wasn't happy about this i needed a coven vampires who were born outside the coven, or got kicked out before they were 100, never tended to see their 100th re-birthday. I hated this how was i suposed to survive i needed food, I'd lied, it had been nearly a month since i fed, but i needed to appear strong so had contacts in to hide the blood shotness, i was only a few hours away from death in fact "besides i won''t last long," i took the contacts out and threw them on the floor

((SORRY my pc being mean i didn't know you'd replied))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:40 pm 

Kat looked at him, almost getting frustrated. She pushed a strand of her long midnight blue hair from the side of her face.
"Look, we're not all monsters you know." Kat added rolling her eyes. When she saw his eyes, once he'd removed his contacts, she knew he didn't have much longer left. She couldn't just leave him out here to die.
"Well, I'm not giving you a choice, I can't leave you to die. My role in my coven is to keep it alive, so if I say to the elders you're a good hunter, and will swear to protect it with your life, they will allow it. Besides, I have more pull than you'd know." Kat added, in a feeble attempt to get the boy to come back with her, to the coven. She knew they'd understand, some covens were strict. They didn't allow anyone who had been a product of rebellion to join, most of the new-bloods in her coven were outcasts. She didn't want to say that to the boy though, they'd see them as weak if anyone else found out.

--

Rio had been hunting since sundown, she knew there wasn't much moonlight left, and had drained enough to keep her coven alive. What her coven didn't know was exactly what she was draining, and how she made it go further. Even though it didn't have the same amount of human vitamins in, it kept them alive in these hard times. Rio had gone down to the hunting grounds to finish up, she could usually find a good strong buck, or doe to add to her mixture. She was almost a type of potion master for her coven, but she was a good hunter.
She could hear voices, so she quietly climbed off the ground and jumped a few branches to see if she could get closer. That was when she recognised one of the voices. She jumped down.
"Kat!... How much have you gathered tonight? Sunrise is almost here." Rio butted in to the conversation, knowing Kat wouldn't have had half as much as she did. Rio looked at the boy who stood there, almost crying.
"What's his problem... I never seen him around before" Rio mentioned to Kat. Nudging her side with a giggle.
Kat rolled her eyes.
"Go home Rio, this doesn't concern you. And if sunrise is almost here, you best get your harvest back to the Elders before you burn up" Kat said, with a tone that suggested she wasn't in the mood.
"Well Kat, don't play with your food, it isn't nice." Rio called as she skulked back into the shadows and headed back for the covens hideout.
Kat rolled her eyes yet again. "Ignore Rio, she's a new hunter. Kinda reckless at times, but she's right, sunrise is almost here... we best be getting undercover. Come back to the coven, we will sort you out." Kat said with a friendly smile and held out her hand for the boy to take ahold of.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:49 pm 

"I'm weak, very weak due to being hungery." I spoke sighing and walking with her "I' need a coven I'm so young." I sighed cocking my head and walking with her "I won't survive on my own." I sighed heavily again walking in easy lock step with her would I survive long enough to drink, well i had a few hours left. If i fed even just a little it would let me to survive but would they have enough blood to go around for me.

PostThis post was deleted by Nova lazzara on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:50 pm.
Reason: double posted by mistake
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 pm 

Kat realised the boy could not walk fast enough for them to get back before sunrise. Kat sighed, and picked the boy up, giving him a piggy-back. "Hold on tight" was all she said.
Kat started in a dead straight run, picking up speed as the wind whipped her strands of hair that had strayed from her hair grip. Her thick black boots left deep imprints in the soil as she ran.
They got to the coven's lair moments before the sun began to rise. Kat jumped into the hole that looked like something a rabbit or fox would have dug, then followed the tunnels, which if you didn't know the way you could get lost easily, and took him straight to the feeding chamber.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:04 pm 

i smiled blood all over the place and my stomach growled. "I'm so hungery but covenless how could you bring me to your feeding chamber..." I was already starting to shut down for the love of... why did they have to kick me out when i was so young. So young... i could barely hunt for myself at this age, i mean i could but on the same hand it wasn't easy and or safe i didn't know how to hide the body. or even how to treat my own wounds when i got hurt by silver.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 pm 

Kat rolled her eyes "I'm a protector and hunter, I can't leave you to die out there, or burn up in the sun. We're going to feed you and then get you sorted. Stop worrying, but do you have a name?" Kat asked and explained.
He did seem like a bit of a worrier, it's not like she had any use of him to feed to her people, so she just ignored his remarks of bringing him to the feeding chamber.

Rio came out with small pre-packed packets of her blood supplement. When she got to Kat she stared at her and blinked at her.
"Kat, what are you doing bringing him here..." She whispered only loud enough so that Kat would hear her, and then looked back at the boy.
Kat shook her head as if to say it wasn't the right time and Rio nodded, gave her an extra blood pack and walked off to feed someone else.
Kat threw a pack at the boy. "Eat up." Then hungrily tore into hers and drained every last drop, so that it was bone dry so to speak.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:55 pm 

I was so weak by now i couldn't even drop fang. "I'll be fine," I spoke i was lying completely but i'd just been kicked out of my coven normally my kind were well, we were spiked by vampire blood if we came across other vampires offering to help "I'll resume my hunt when sun comes up," If i'm still alive, i thought to myself, i wanted to feed so badly but could i really trust them? could they prove their trust to me? well they could let me into their coven that would show me they are to be trusted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:34 pm 

Kat looked at the boy curiously, he wasn't fine, she could tell he was lying.
"I can't take you to the Elders looking like road kill. Don't make me force you, just eat the damn food you fool." Kat whispered to him harshly. Getting annoyed at his hostility, she had taken him down into the lair, risked a lot for him and he couldn't even show a shred of gratitude. Kat wished she was the type of person who could leave someone out there to die, but it wasn't who she was. After 500 years of watching people die due to starvation she just couldn't. It wasn't even half as bad then, people were stupid enough to wander into hunting grounds, they didn't have the crime technology they did these days either.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 pm 

I nodded starting to drink. I have to admit it tasted good, it felt goo to be feeding again, and in the safty of a coven keep. WOuld be better if he was a member of the coven but he had been abandoned. This coven had been nice enough to offer him food and shelter. He was still worried that he wouldn't be safe here but food was food. He needed i all the way. Each and every drop tasted good really, good.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:15 pm 

Kat looked at the boy who had probably drained it in record timing.
"Feeling better?" she asked, then looked over to make sure no one was listening.
"Now you're all fed, what do they call you?" Kat asked, feeling like she had already asked him a million times. She was beginning to think there was an issue with his name... and then she wondered if he even had a name at all.
She looked at his arm and saw a few flesh wounds, nothing that looked serious, she couldn't understand why he hadn't just healed. Then she saw the burn marks and realised it must have been from silver.

Kat picked up his arm and spat on it, then used her other hand to rub the spit into where the wounds were, and sure enough after a few moments it began to heal.
"Right, now you don't look like Road kill, we need to go and see the Elders, they should be done feeding now, then we can rest up, we'll be hunting from the Crack of Dusk tomorrow" Kat added, so that the boy knew he would have to earn his keep here. She would teach him how to hunt and heal and protect the coven, at least then if anything happened to her, there would be someone to see that it thrived.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 pm 

"my name iis cortus," He sighed "I was never given a vampire name that was given to me by my human father, and how did the wound just heal." I was super confused now i mean it had been silver it shouldn't have been ab;e to h and cocked my head and tried to gadge what was going on. I wanted to part of a coven again but would they take me in? i was young and not going to be able to help much until i'd been taught more what was i going to do?