All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Kat raised her eyebrow, she knew there must have been something more to his questioning, what wasn't he telling her. His coven were low on the food chain, and yet they out casted. They usually didn't mind too much because the lower ended covens tried to have quantity on their side. She was growing wary of Cortus. Something was beginning to seem off with him. She tried not to show her concern, because if there was something untoward about him, Kat didn't want him catching on to her.
"Well, all I know is the Elders have been around a long time, and there's rumours that they were direct descendants from the Winchesters" Kat wasn't sure how true that was, but as far as other Vampires knew, the heads of the entire race led back to the Winchesters. They were seemingly the first recorded Vampiric clan, and the ones who had put in the coven system to begin with. Katriona had often wondered if their race would have survived to the modern day had it not been for their rules and guidelines.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Blog: View Blog (0)

He looked around and nodded. once they'd prepaired the food he just stood there waiting to be told what to do. It felt good to him to be a part of a coven which actally looked out for him. After all in his own coven he had been breaking their laws just be existing. then of course when the elders had found out they'd just dumped him in the middle of the forrest hoping he'd either stave to death or be killed by something. there was also the torture that came before to try and find out who his maker was. he didn't betray her he wouldn't do that but it still happened. it hadn't left him the after effects of that torture.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:55 pm 

Katriona looked at him, she couldn't figure him out and that was what was bothering her the most. Normally she found it really easy and simple to read people. However, no matter how hard she tried, Cortus gave nothing away.
"Whats your story?" Katriona asked him, wondering if he would readily tell her or whether she'd have to press him for the information first. She hoped he'd tell her because that would at least give her some leveling field to play on. She couldn't really help someone use their talents if she knew squat about them. She understood he'd probably been through a lot but there was no reason not to trust her.
She waited for the signal to say it was clear for them to feed, and led Cortus down to the feeding chambers. They were the last to eat, it was the way things were. Newborns were the last to eat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:18 pm 

Ryan looked at her "Before I was abandoned... my former coven tortured me... they wanted me to give up the name of my maker. I wouldn't do that. Heck she was one of the ones doing the torturing." he sighed looking at the floor ashamed and didn't look up at her. he was abandoned and tortured and he hated himself. He hated it, every moment of it. Would this coven do the same to him?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:55 am 

Katriona felt bad for bringing it up. She doubted his coven would come looking for him and if his own maker was hiding amongst the higher ranks, she imagined that they'd want to assume he had died in the wild. She sighed and looked at him "Well Cortus, we're not that barbaric here, I think the Elders try to avoid torture, I believe there's this new thing called conversation... all the cool kids seem to be doing it" Katriona said, trying to make light of a situation that had turned the atmosphere heavy and icy. She could feel his pain and would probably never understand what it would be like for someone who is expelled from their own coven. Katriona was lucky to be in such an accepting coven which adhered and understood that times changed, even though her coven was one of the oldest and most respected covens in the Vampire Realm.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:42 pm 

"how do i know that... I thought I was safe with my maker." he looked to the ground, looking away from the meal. He felt like he didn't deserve to eat. Why should he? he was an outcast from his coven and was worse than usless. if it wasn't for the coven around him he wouldn't be eating anyway, he wouldn't have been able to hunt.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:12 pm 

"Just because one person betrayed you, doesn't mean we all will!" Katriona said, trying not to sound hurt. She was doing nothing but trying to make him feel welcome, and well save his life. She had no clue how hard it probably was for him but she just wanted to make things better for him.
"Eat up, you'll need your strength for tonight" Katriona said as she yawned sleepily after having consumed her meal in 0.5 seconds flat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:09 pm 

"i wish...i wish i could beleive that." Cprtas spoke turning to her. He looked into her eyes trying to judge what was going on. Could i turst these peope? he thought to himself. Cortas wanted to not trust them, after all so far he'd known only cruelty and abandoment from his coven and his maker. his maker the one person in this world a vampire was meant to be able to truely trust. but what was he now?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 am 

Katriona looked at Cortus and sighed, there didn't seem to be anything she could say to get through to him. The sad thing was if he turned against the coven, he'd be killed because he'd seen too much, and she would be punished for putting them in danger. She knew he didn't seem to realize how much she was sticking her neck out for him and what was really at risk here. Katriona was growing tired, and she needed her rest.
"Well whether you choose to believe it or not is down to you" Katriona added a little disappointed by how things were turning out with Cortus.
"I need sleep, come on." She added a little bit more demanding, and began to head towards the sleeping quarters, of course not all Vampires had to sleep, the Elders never did, but the younger and newborns needed their rest as their bodies were still adjusting to the ways of the Vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:49 am 

I smiled her and purred and cocked my head smiling at her it felt kind of good. I was finally part of a coven that cared it felt warm and safe. all I was full eating happily and protected. I smiled again she was going to help me through this, i cocked my head again. I was not happy about one thing, i fancied this girl but didn't have a clue how to apporch her with that information. then i smelt myself making a strange smell i didn't reconize. (vampire phermones i don't think i need to explain what they do) i blushed a little "sorry i don't know what that was."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:50 pm 

Katriona looked at Cortus, whom finally seemed happy with what she was saying, and didn't try to argue it. If he believed her, it was one step closer to getting him to really integrate into the coven, which gave her a sense of accomplishment. When Katriona realized what happened she looked at Cortus a little confused, and when he apologized she clicked. Feeling a little uncomfortable she smiled softly at him.
"Don't worry about it, just get some sleep" Katriona spoke softly, almost like the way a mother sings a baby a lullaby.

Katriona herself pulled herself onto one of the bedrock slabs, which was a simple slab of rock, with a small cushion and blanket for comfort, most of the others were already soundly sleeping, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she'd sleep. Laying down comfortably enough she felt herself drift into a dreamlike state.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:25 pm 

Cortus soon fell to sleep however, while he was sleeping he drifted into nightmares. He was running through a forrest his old coven were hunting him, huntinng him down like a dog. He didn't know what to do. his entire body was in fear mode, if they caught him they'd kill him and burn him, his ashes spread to the wind never to be found. He cried out to his maker but she gave him a cold hard look and beat him down hard, breaking skin as she did. they then dragged him to the intergation chamber.

in the real world he was tosing and turn mumbling in his sleep, fragments of the dream escaping his lips as he did

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:02 am 

Katriona had woken early, it was still mid-afternoon and there were a few hours before she could go up to the surface and hunt. There was a lot to be done before hand though, she thought about waking Cortus, but decided that he'd probably need a proper sleep. Kat overheard his mumblings in his sleep, but left him to it. Thinking it better for him to get it out of his system. Almost like an adjustment period. She set to work on things she needed to do, and went down to the part of the nest where they could spar and work on their fighting skills. Something she usually did when she had the chance. There was something niggling at the back of her mind, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it and tried to dismiss it from her thoughts. Clearing her mind she trained for about an hour and then thought it would be a good idea to go and wake up Cortus so he could train in self defense and other things before they went hunting.
Putting her hand on his shoulder she shook him and told him it was time to get up and there was a lot to be done. She waited for him to wake, hoping it wouldn't be too much of a struggle.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:40 pm 

Cortas sniffed the air nervously as we arrived at the gym. i didn't like this idea of learning to fight and knew that was the best way that he could serve the coven. "SO what do i do??" He asked looking over at her and smiling trying seem more confident than he was. What he didn't know was shsking nervously. without hesitashion he stepped into the ring and got ready to fight. he looked bat at kat wanting to know what she wanted him to do but this was alien to him so he just stood there shaking

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 am 

Katriona looked at him as he started to get moving, and made there way down to the training area. There was not many around, which she was rather concerned about, recently it seemed the only ones to train were the main hunters. They needed more hunters so they could get out further and find more food. It was becoming scarce, and there wouldn't be much as the winter began to roll around. Even animals started to disappear as stock dwindled. They needed to start breeding food before they completely ran out. It was something she was going to suggest at the next council meeting.
She brought her mind back to where it needed to be as she caught Cortus' question.
"Well, we are going to train, and fight the bags and things, it's a lot easier learning in here, where you're less likely to be attacked, than out there, but you will be training on the job too" Kat replied to him, thinking it was a pretty obvious answer, but didn't like to be rude.

She took a defense pose and motioned for him to come at her, "First thing you need to learn is basic attack and defence, that you can try out on me" She called to him, and waited steadily for his attack. She needed to figure out how much she needed to do with him before she could let him hunt solo at times.... that was the only way he would survive.