All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

((this is all based on the movie Tokyo Drift))
Riki had been a involved since Han showed her the basics on cars. Which lead her liking being around them. Han and her were good friends until a couple years before Han died from saving Lucas Blake from DK. Han and her were together. When Han died it hurt her so much before she never drifted for compaction or even drift against people. She used to drift for the fun. But after Han's death, it just made her empty feeling. After Beating so much people she was called the DQ. Neele didnt want to become the DQ, So Riki was always just racing for it. Not for the money or anything just for her feelings.
She didnt know what to do. She wished She could have saved Han from the crash on time. Riki knew almost everything about any car because of Han. But sometimes she would lose a race because she would think about Han and get distracted. These events started to happen more often. So most of the time she would not race. It was starting to get rare to see her at races.

Ring Ring Riki's phone went off. It was late in the night. She Growned from her sleep. She scramble to get the phone from her bedside table.
"Hello?" She listened in. "Someone wants to race me?" She sighed. "Fine."
She hung up. She had gotten ready. Grabbing her keys to her car and she left. She Drove fast to the the race area. Everyone could hear her turning the corner with drifts. She then pulls in. Everyone made way for her. She pulled up to the starter line. She gets out. "Well, who dare's to challenge me today?" She said. She leans over her car's hood.
((whatever is what you want to do. Im fine with it.))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

name: damian garcia
male
hieght/weight:5'11",195 lbs
looks: short,tousled black hair,green eyes,handsome features,lean,well muscled body
car: 2010 aston martin DB9, custom engine,rims,exaust system, the works
bio:will find out as we go...:P

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm 

"over here,sweetheart" a horn honks over to her right.....a guy is leaning against his car...he waves mockingly..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Its your turn, you were talking to the team

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm 

the guy nods, and gets in his car, which happens to be customized so the steering wheel is ont the opposit side of the car....he hangs his arm out the window, showing the tattoo clearly.."ready when u are,sweetie" he revs his engine just a bit...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:20 pm 

he comes over and sits close beside her, but doesnt touch her this time....he just sits there and watches her,..."he was my best friend..of course he told me......." he gently wipes the tears from her face, and smiles softly.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm 

Days went by. She started to avoid her house now. Only cause you knew she was there. She had to spend her time out on the mountain. She had to find a way to herself and away from you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm 

she still cant get away from him.......he still leaves little presents everywhere for her to find

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 pm 

She left them in the place she found them and went to other places. She had to find him once she found him. "Hey why do you keep leaving me presents. I mean, hadnt han tell you... that to much will make me get really mad... that is why he did it about once a month." She said.