All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kuo slid off the counter, wrapping her in a strong hug, both because he was awkward on his feet and because he could feel her emotions.

"Life...mazing..." He mumbled, nuzzling her back. He didn't really care that he was naked and that would probably make a situation like this worse, he just did what was instinct since he'd never been socialized.

His hands went to her stomach lightly. "Life good."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

"Haha easy there " she hugged him lightly and smiled at him. "I guess it is pretty cool to have life in me. It is very hard and tiring. It is making things hard at work because I am stating to gain alittle " she ran her hand up the bulge with a slight gigle "Baby bump." she picked him up and walked into the bed room sitting him down looking over as the sun began to shine into the room. "I supose this means no sleep huh?" she laughed and looked over at him as she began undressing"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 pm 

(He's a human at the moment, might want to change picking him up lol)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm 

(haha true)

"Haha easy there " she hugged him lightly and smiled at him. "I guess it is pretty cool to have life in me. It is very hard and tiring. It is making things hard at work because I am stating to gain alittle " she ran her hand up the bulge with a slight gigle "Baby bump." she held his hand and walked into the bed room with him telling him to sit down looking over as the sun began to shine into the room. "I supose this means no sleep huh?" she laughed and looked over at him as she began undressing. "Do you want your lothes back?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 pm 

Kuo nodded and yawned, revealing tiny fangs from his fox form.

He stood up, holding on to the bed carefully so he didn't fall.

"Go...p..play....plays...?" He was trying to ask where they were going to early in the morning but his dictionary didn't consist of much.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm 

I am goingto get my shower, while yo however need to take a nap." she helped him walk and ge up onto the bed as she tucked him in carefully. "We are going to go to the petstore and to a clothing store to gt you somethings. While I need to get some medication." she smiled at him

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm 

Kuo curled up on the pillow, tucking his tail under his chin as he shifted to fox form.

He was out cold in seconds, the sugar rush finally wearing off. You'd probably be able to pick him up and take him out with no problem, he probably won't wake up unless forced to.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm 

She noticed him sleeping and smiled relieved he was resting now. She went and got her shower relitively quick blow dried her hair and pulled it up in a bun. She was so happu it wass her day off today. Now she cold spend it all with her friend Kuo. She walked to the room got dressed and gently without waking him wrapped him in a blanket and laid him in the bottum of her purse. She had emptied it out and had her wallet in her pocket.

She walked the four mile trip to the pet store happily and laid the purse in the child seat of the buggy as she pushed it walking around getting some things he would need. She gothim some toys of various types along with a box of treats and that grass medicine for dogs. She got a hand crafted collar big enough for his human form and small enough for his fox. She even personallized the tags craving which she would surprize him with later that night. She retrieved some dog cookies that were peanut flavored so he wouldnt have the sugar rush. She also purchased some pee pads for him that looked and felt like grass so it would be better then the news paper. She was having so much fun shopping for him checking on him periodically.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm 

Kuo had shifted in her purse and was now upside down, on his back, tongue lulled to the side as he snored quietly in her purse.
It had been forever since he'd gotten a good rest, he'd always be woken up from burns or freezing water, but for once he was allowed to sleep...and even with all the noise of the store he still was pleasantly out cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm 

She gigled noticing how he was sleeping and shifted him so he wasnt upside down anymore. She laid him on his side and tucked his blanket close around him. She walked to the clothing part and started getting him all kinds of clothes and booties for his feet to use during winter. She got shirts and costumes and pants and one pieces. None were degrating and all were perfectly fit to his size. She went and got a leash and a new purse where she would have a compartment for her purse like stuff and a compartment just for him. She got a leash and some different kinds of medicines just incase he needed them. She walked to the cashier and paid for everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm 

When they finally got to the check out Kuo popped his head out of the purse just enough to leer untrustingly at the cashier...who smiled and reached out a treat for him.

His ears lifted slightly as he sniffed the cookie then withdrew back in to the purse with a squeaky growl.
He wasn't a dog, he didn't want dog food.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 am 

Hmmmm.... " Lilly thought for a moment and took out one of the peanut flavored treats she had bought looking down at him "kuo? Dear try this... like me." She slowly took a bite of it and smiled. At him as she ate a tiny bite she had broken off. " see it is good."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am 

Kuo blinked up at her, his ears shifted at awkward angels as she ate a piece of the peanut butter cookie.
His ears spiked up when she offered it to him, a little weary but snatching it up anyways.
It wasn't as sweat as the other cookies had been but it was no where near bad tasting.

Kuo crunched a bit off of it before ducking back inside the purse to make a mess of crumbs everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm 

Lilly giggled. Those treats were good for his teeth andhad sweet breath stuff in them. She glanced down at him making a mess and smiled happily as she picked up all the bags and walked outside actually waving a cab over. She got in and told it to go to her appartment. They were there in a min or two. She walked up the stairs and sat everything down then looked in her bag.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm 

Kuo hopped out of the purse as Lily leaned over, pounding and smacking at her face with his soft paws as he growled playfully.

If he had had claws there would have been damage, but since he'd been declawed it was just a tickling kind of attack.

Either way, Kuo had his ears pinned back and grumbling as he tried to be all manly fox.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm 

Lilly giggled and nuzzled his paws pretending to eat the as she held them in her hand. She stoped however when she heard her stomach laughed and smiled rubbing it gently picking up Kuo and standing "I guess someone is hungry... Lets get some food shall we? OH! but first I have a surprize fo you!!" she giggled excitedly pulling out the grass potty pad and walked into the bathroom sitting down beside the news paper putting him on the floor beside her. "Kuo, instead of peeing which was what you do here " she pointed at the news paper and toilet. "on this..." she crinkled the newspaper throwing it away and replacing it with the grass pad " you will do it on here..." she patted the pad" when you are a fox... " she rubbed his tummy trying to stay with the same signs for everything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 am 

Kuo glanced at the grass pad that had replaced his newspaper, a bit confused but still semi-understanding what she meant.
He was supposed to go bathroom there...but while he wasn't...

The little fox rolled over on to his back on the pad and squirmed around, growling and flailing his paws in the air playfully, enjoying the back scratch the fake grass was providing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm 

"Good boy.." Lilly smiled and rubbed his stomach happily before she stood up.She turned on the water and let it get hot as she took hr vitamins, then washed her hands in the hot water. Walking into the kitchen she hummed sweetly preparing a sandwhich for herself of ham and cheese. Once she had hers fixed she began mixing him a plate of raw meat and peas for healthy subtansed. She wput the meaty peay mixture onto a small bun and made it a sandwhich for him. Then she made him a bowl of milk , after she had pured herself a cup of it. She sat on the floor and held her plate inher hand and put his down beside her. "Kuo love, lunch time." she called then took a bite of her sandwhich.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm 

Kuo's ears perked up as soon as he heard the word 'lunch'.
He zoomed out of the bathroom, skidding right in to his dish and face-planting, mouth open, in to the food.

He cleared the plate in literally ten seconds, swallowing everything whole, then burping and yawning at the same time before licking his lips heartily.

He hopped up and down on his front paws, wanting more. He was a skinny little thing since food had be super rare for him with his other master.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 am 

Lilly giggled watching him and waited for.him to finish as she began eating herself. She laughed once he was done and rubbed his tummy. " hungry still?" She got up and began preparing him mmore of his meal she had fixed earlier. She made alot of the food and placed it down foe him and smiled rubbing his head. Afterwards she stood washing her cup rubbing her stomach as she hummed piecefull.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next