All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

http://rokouki.deviantart.com/favourite ... 0#/d3ighpe

http://www.tripodgirl.com/memories/..._fox-797544.jpg

Sirens blared in the distance of the port as people started to shout.

"Escapee!"

"It escaped, catch it!!"

The jingling of a chain clattered along the planks of what appeared to be a cargo ship as a tiny creature dragged the much-heavier weight behind itself.

The people searching for it belonged to a rather rich young woman who'd bought it at an auction twelve years ago.

He'd been sold as a pet and, even though he was a shifter, the woman was so ignorant that she'd kept him in a tiny two square foot cage with an embedded spiked collar, preventing his ability to shift.
So, the tiny fox stayed in his animal form for twelve years of his life, losing the most important time to develop as he remained stuck in the woman's bedroom, eventually only used to snuff out her cigarettes when she got bored.

He was now seventeen years of age, but his growth was quite blunted and he was shorter than most foxes, smaller. His fur was also disgusting, covered in burns and ash. It had once been a pure silvery-white, now it was dusty gray with black splotches everywhere from burns.

The tiny fox had seen his one chance to escape when the person transferring him to her other small car dropped his cage...and due to the age of the container, it had broken apart.
He'd bolted up the ramp of a cargo-looking ship and was now tromping down below deck before ducking in to a room that had a door slightly ajar.
The second he got inside he pushed it closed with his head, though it took quite a bit of effort.

The little male didn't care if he wasn't aloud there, or who was in the room, he was just silently praying that no one opened the door because he'd used the remainder of his energy just to get inside and shut the door, hopefully making whoever tried to find him think he wouldn't have been able to get inside a closed door.

However...the chain had gotten stuck under the door and the fox was now starting to panic as he yanked and pulled against the blasted object. The spikes in his throat jabbed painfully, but he'd grown so used to the pain that it didn't hinder his struggles to get away...but he was getting no where, just causing his neck to bleed badly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

A door on the otherside ofthe room slowly creaked open as a young girl around nineteen stepped out dragging a bag of garbage behind her. She had long brown hair tied up in a pony tail and was in a waitress outfit not the most desired and concealing ofclothes but it was work ad she needed it badly. She has a tiny apartment at the edge of town to payfor after all. She would do wht it took for now to survive.. So she continued to drag the bag to the dump not noticing the fox till she returned back inside.

She was so lonely in her apartment. Her parents had died when she was sixteen leaving her nothing she was all alone in the world with no one to help her get through it. She worked a year on the streets till she got his job at the club. She hated it oh how she hated wearing such vile clothes. Yet it paid her bills and kept her fed. As she wlked back into the back storage room a dollar from a tip blew out of her pocket over to the tiny fox...

She sighed glad at least she was now off work as she walked to fetch the tip. She looked at the fox at first thinking she was crazy till she noticed it's blood and gasped " You poor thing! what happened to you!" She knelt down and ripped what they called a shirt and carefully dabbed at the foxes neck forgetting all about the money. "How did you get here little one?" she asked with a comforting soft gentle voice as she kept her hand out for him to sniff before she would tough him, tryin to show she ment him no hard.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm 

Kuo was terrified as the young female knelt besides him and started patting something against his neck.
He didn't mean to be scared but he'd had such a sheltered and painful life that he didn't trust anyone or anything.
The fact that he'd even escaped was still trying to be processed in his mind.
So, when she put her hand down so that he could sniff it...which was what normal dogs would do, he gave an almost mute snarl and snapped, his weak jaws biting down on her fingers out of fear.

He knew no better, everyone he'd ever come in contact with had hurt him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 pm 

She winced slightly and noticed the collar. "Oh dear how horrible! I wlll take that off you little one! but I need the sciors at my house. Now you might not like this but I give you my word I will not hurt you..." She unhooked the chain and picked up the fox gently not hurting him at asll as she wrapped in warm and safe in her shirt walked to her apartment keeping him close to her heart after zipping her jacket around them both so noone could tell she was hiding him. It took her an hour to walk the ten long up hill miles to the apartment and another ten mins to get up to the fith floor.. She kept him in her jacket as she looked for her sciors all the entire time saying soft comforting phrases such as... "Its going to be ok" or "I have you dont worry" and "You and I arent so different, thats why I wont let anyone hurt you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm 

Kuo released her hand as she started picking him up. He tried to run but got tangled in the chain. When she unattached it he glanced up at her, wondering why'd she'd freed him from it. There was always a catch to niceness and it always hurt.
...but as he waited the only thing that happened was her tucking him in to her jacket.
The warmth was something he was completely unused to. The tiny animal had an immense amount of burns on his pelt, that was the only 'warmth' he'd ever received.

When she zipped up her jacket he snuggled down in to a fluffy ball of dirty fur, trying to hide as best he could.
He didn't wanna see his master, ever again, but he was terrified she'd find him, she always managed it when he escaped, and then the punishment was worse...

The little ball of fluff just stayed curled up in the female's jacket as she walked around her apartment, to afraid to look out, knowing his master would be there.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm 

"Here we are..." she whispered thinking he was asleep as she pulled the blades out and went to the bathroom where she knelt down beside the tub running some warm water. and tapped some gently on his nose."Is it to hot or to cold little one? Once I get this horrid thing off you I am sure a nice bath will feel good. Maybe some warm milk after that too? On a soft bed?" Lilly was so delighted to have a compainion even if it wouldnt be fore long she was just happy to not be alonefor the first time as she looked at the tiny fox loving him so deeply already. She even becaame perenoid that her skin he was against wasnt warm enough...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm 

The light tap on his nose had Kuo glancing up, his warm gold eyes blinking up at the female questioningly. The water was a nice temperature, but he was confused. He hadn't had a bath in years besides what he could clean himself, which eventually stopped as well since he was covered in burned fur and ash.

His eyes found the knife in her hand and he flattened his ears, tucking himself back in to her jacket and growling quietly. He knew what a knife was, and they never felt good of any kind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm 

Before he could move she had the collar cut off and gently pulled it out holding him comfortably. he laid it to the side and carefully started cutting the burrned fur away leaving only dirty fur which would soon be clean as she looked at him with a smile unzipping her jacket and gently laying him into the warm water staying beside him keeping a hand over his eyes so none of the soap would drip in them as she smiled to him humming soft sweet song... "Wow look how pretty your fur is! " she commented after removing him from the bath after he was clean holding him ina soft warm red towel infront of the mirror after she cleaned the floor. "It is so soft too! dontyou think?" he could see the knife was wrapped up on the floor in towel so noone would get cut.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 pm 

Kuo froze as she cut at his fur. He knew something would hurt, somehow he would get stabbed...but it never happened?
Instead he was set in to a tub of warm water, which he instantly started to try and drink but she held him up and started moving the warm water over his dirty fur.
By the end of the bath he had an extremely bright white coat, the only thing it really needed after the bath was a good brushing out and he'd look almost as good as new.

His ribs could be felt through the fur, but that could be fixed with actual food, not just scraps once a week, which was what he had been given by his previous master.

When he got wrapped up in the towel he snuggled in, until his eyes caught what was in the mirror.
His big ears perks up and he glanced at the tiny fox that stared back at him.

It was odd, seeing yourself for the first time. He untucked a paw and tried to bat at the other creature, which returned his gesture at the same time, peeking the fox's interest to play, though it was still to bundled up to dart after the other white animal.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm 

Lilly. Giggled noticing the reaction and carried him to her bedroom where the biggest wall was nothing but a huge mirror. She laid a pillow down fluffing it and laid a warm blanket down siring him on the pillow so he could play while she went to prepare him some warm milk and a plate of raw meet mixed with some pees to be healthy. She smiled and walked back in setting the stuff on the floor and pulls out a comb brushing him as she watches him eat. He could see a pile of stuff on the perl to the side that had some pink stuff under a blanket hiding it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm 

Kuo was pouncing and pawing at the giant mirror the second he was set down. His fluffy tail swung back and forth with interest as he yipped and pawed along the shiny surface, running around and trying to mouth the other fox to play.

However, the second he caught sent of the food in the room he whirled around, making it to the plate in record speed. He didn't even care that she was brushing him out as he literally inhaled the food.
He hadn't been fed in almost seven days so the food didn't last long at all.

The comb actually felt extremely nice along his fur so as soon as he was done eating he climbed in to her lap, silently demanding her to continue.
Attention was something he wasn't used to, at least the good kind, and he was drinking it all up as much as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 pm 

She giggled and conti.he'd to brush him thoroughly and wiped his mouth gently a cloth rapped around her fingers he had bitten as she picked him up and sat him on the water bed. She gently sat him down and rubbed behind his ear then turned to. Begin changing into her night gown letting her hair fall to her butt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm 

Kuo's ears played up and down as he watched her change. It was odd, he felt a strange pull at his insides, but he didn't fight it.

The next time she turned around a young male, seemingly around fifteen, would be sitting on her water bed, staring up at her with eyes that yearned for attention and contact.

He was actually seventeen, possibly eighteen, but all the years of lack of food had done damage to his growth. If Kuo stood up as a human he'd probably be as tall as her, though standing on two legs would definitely take practice.

The young boy had pure white hair that ran shoulder length and uneven. His gold eyes were bright with interest, not even realizing he'd changed out of his fox form...or that he even had another form.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm 

She turned seeing the boy and gasped falling back her butting the floor as she grabbed her stomach wincing and shhhing it gently. "Oh wow you hmm changed forms I see... I hmm are you... hmm" she didn't quiet know what to do as she stud up looking at him rubbing her butt wincing- " well none the less you are free" she smiled to him smiled. Gently she ran her fingers through is hair- "do you need anything?" She asked pain being hidden in her shaky voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm 

Kuo jumped a little in surprise as the female did the same. He stared down at her, watching carefully as she got up.

Her words made him tilt his head, then he glanced down at himself and gasped.
He unfolded his legs and moved his toes, then moved his hands in front of him to watch as the fingers flexed.

Kuo's eyes lifted back up to hers with confusion but intrigue.
He also noticed that she was wearing clothes while he wasn't, so he tried to remember the name for it, forming it on his lips the way he remembered his old master saying it...

"C..lo...think?" He tried, missing only one letter...not bad for a first try?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 pm 

She giggled happily "very very good job I am very proud. It is clothing clothes. Is that what you wish dear?" She looked at him and smiles petting him gating his size and smiled happily. "I. Am afraid for now all I have to sleep in is this.. " she walked and pulled out some shorts that she slep in and a tank top. " will this work lovely?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm 

Kuo grinned happily and shifted back to fox form...without realizing.
He spun around a few times, bouncing up and down, happy he'd gotten the word right.
He waited at the edge of the bed, tail wagging as he wanted the clothes he'd earned.

He yipped impatiently as he waited.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am 

She looked at him and giggled and had a thoughtful look" well in this form I think I have something better for you to wear... " she walked to the pile in the corner pulling out a green jumper perfect to fit him and walked over dressing him gently looking at him with a happy sweet and loving smile. " they fit perfectly on you! How wonderful! Just don't tell anyone ok? Not now at least. May I tell you a secret?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 am 

Kuo hopped around a few times happily as he yipped at his new clothing.
He sat down on the bed, looking up at her and listening to whatever she wanted to tell him...though he yawned once, the days events having been exhausting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 am 

She pulled him close and kissed his forehead cuddling. " I will tell you in the morening " she laid down spooning him. " she loved him and knew he needed sleep.