All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kuo yipped happily as he kicked his paws a little, batting at her nose before he rolled over and ducked under the covers, his fluffy tail sticking out near the pillows, wagging playfully though he was trying to hide.

The little fox didn't know the difference between play time and sleep time, even if he was tired.
He was going to ambush her when she tried to find him under the blankets!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

She quietly and stealthfully grabbed him under the blakets and pulled him to her chest cudddling him and nuzzling thier noses against each other. "Silly pup, you have had such a long day..." she rolled out of bed and held him close enough he could feel her warm heart beat as she walked to the living room sitting in a rocking chair. Before she had sat though she had fixed a bottle of warm milk and held it to him as she rocked humming. "I hope you are happy with me...I dont think I could bare for you to leave... Though I am making sure you know... You are free to come and go as you wish... I never want to chain you down..." she softly began to hum a lulibye as they rocked, she made sure he was nice and warm in a small blanket and making sure the footies she had put on him weren't to tight or harming him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 pm 

That sneak attack surprised Kuo in a yelp as he was grabbed and snuggled. His fluffy tail swished back and forth as they walked, his little paws, declawed at the front from his previous owner, swatted at her chin.

The second they were sitting and milk was in front of him he literally tackled the bottle, not caring that he was plenty old enough to use a cup...he never had before. The tiny fox bit and tugged at the plastic tip, trying to get more...and considering he was biting holes in it everywhere he was definitely draining the bottle fast....and getting milk all over his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm 

Lilly giggled happily and used a wet wipe toclean his face gently as he ate prepared with another bottle beside her as she continued to rock and hum. "Be still lovely you need rest as much as I do. The morning will hold all new surprizes for the both of us to learn about each other. I plan to take you to the pet store and a clothing store for you human form if that is ok with?" she giggled st the chin swatting and nuzzled his paws layfully. "You need a name...."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm 

Kuo glanced over at the female, his ears pricking forward when he heard the word 'name'.

He squirmed out of the tiny clothes he had on, then shifted to his human form on her lap.

Kuo cuddled against her, trying to figure out how his name was supposed to be said.
It took him a few moments but he finally managed a try. "K....K...o....K..u..Kuo..." He glanced up at her, licking at her chin once for attention. "Kuo me..." He murmured.
He never bothered to remember the name his master had given him, the only one he kept was his birth name.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 pm 

"Kuo? Is that your name?" she smiled at him petting his head gently looking at him blushing slightly. "If that is your name it is very very pretty." she laid a hand on herself. "I am Lilly.." she smiled at him and pulled a cookie from a bag beside the chair that she kept for snacks. "You did sooo good speaking I am incredibly proud of you! Great job!" she held the cookie for him to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm 

Kuo grinned. "..Lee!" He cooed happily, thinking he'd gotten it right but missing the second syllable.
He glanced at the cookie, then back at her, then back at the food. He'd never had one so he wasn't sure exactly what it was.

Kuo reached over and grabbed it a bit awkwardly, not used to using his thumbs to hold things.
He brought it to his nose and sniffed, then licked it.
After a few moments he tried a bite.
Oh!
Another bite swiftly followed the first, then another and another. Cookies were good!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm 

"Yes, try again... Lilly.. Lil..Lee.. L..i..lee. You can do it!" she held another cookie in her hand after she took his hand helping him to hold the cookie showing him how to do it carefully smiling at him. "Do you like these? They are called cookies. They are sweet" she giggled and pet his head helping him to learn enjoying this practice. She sighed alittle and turned her head with a faint yawn trying to hide it. "Can you say cookie?" she asked sleepily. Rubbing her eyes with a soft smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm 

Kuo blinked up at her. "Ly...lee...li..lee...co...key." He glanced down at the cookie she had and reached for it eagerly.
They were nummy and he'd never had sweets before so just like a child, he was getting addicted to them.

Lily's yawn forced one from Kuo. He quickly finished the second cookie and shifted back down to his fox form.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 pm 

Haha" lillylaughed and cuddled him redressing him and continued to rock and hum letting him relax as she pet his fur and whispered softly... "Good boy... you ddi so wonderfully. I am so proud of you..." she leaned down and gently kissed the top of his forehead and got up. She walked them back to the bedroom and laid him beside her as she crawled in laying down petting him as she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm 

Kuo tried to go to sleep as Lily fell asleep next to him but the cookies, and that fact that he'd never had sugar before this date, were really messing with his ability to sit still.

Eventually he gave up and sneaked under the blankets to plop down on the floor.
His ears perked up in interest as he put his nose in the air and sniffed around.
After a few moments he was running around the living room, hopping up on furniture and playing around with pencils that had been left out. Of course he was exhausted, but he was also hyper from all the extra energy and food.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm 

Lilly rolled and felt he wasnt there and hour later and yawned gtting up and walked into the living room her eyes opening wide and she let a quiet smile slip past her lips. "Oh my..." she walked over and picked Kuo up cuddling him and began to clean sh walked about making sure everything was put up and out of his reach she used baby locks to secrue all the cabinets and drawers and looed down to him sitting back in thte rocking chair. "It seems I will have to keep a better eye on you now wont I?" she smiled and started rocking gently looking at him tiredly desiding to stay awake untill he himself had fallen asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm 

Kuo whined as he was picked up, his play time cut short, no fair!

He squirmed in her grasp, eventually getting free and running in to the bathroom...and come to think of it...

Kuo hopped in to the bathtub...and promptly peed...

At least he didn't do it on the carpet?
The fox definitely wasn't potty trained, though he might be able to figure out if he was told in the correct words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm 

Lilly followed him and saw the mess sighing slightly as she turned on the shower lettin the water wash the pee away. She held his lower half in the water and washed him off getting him clean then wrapped him in a towel sitting down on the floor ubbing him dry. "Poor thing I didnt even thinkabout you needing the bathroom." she began to think very carefully. " Ok in this form..." she rubbed his belly "We will go on news paper.. " she pulled some from beside the toilet. she pointed at the spot he had peed on "do that.." she pointed to the news paper as she put it down next to the toilet "Here, on the news paper." she smiled warmly at him. "When your human like me." she wiggled her fingers and thumbs "Human.. you do that" she pointed at the spot again "here..." she pointed at the toilet. "In the toilet." she smiled happily hoping she was makingsince as she explained as best she could.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 pm 

Kuo tried to focus on what she was saying, catching some words but mainly figuring out the signals. He sniffed the news paper when she pointed to it, then when she pointed at the toilet he hopped up, his front paws on the seat before jumping up on to it and staring in to it, his tail swishing back and forth with interest.

He had a feeling he knew what she was saying so the next time he had to go he would try doing what she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm 

She smiled to him warmly and yawned again standing and looking at he self in the mirror "Becarefull lovely... dont fall in." she was pleased with her explanation an was oddly excited to see if it worked. She brushed her fluffy hair and sighed as she glanced to her stomach alittle disaprovingly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm 

Kuo glanced up at Lily as she stared in the mirror, her face looked a bit...sad? To him.

He hopped up on to the counter and shifted in to a sitting position in human form. Kuo grinned and reached out, pulling her in awkwardly to a hug and licking at her chin out of instinct for comforting.

"Good..?" He tried, honestly going for 'are you okay?' but not really knowing the words well enough to try without stammering half of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm 

Lilly smiled at him after a sielent sigh as she looked how he was sitting. "That cant be comfortable up here" she giggled and hugged him back and licked his nose smiling. "Good? OH! you mean am I good?" she was slightly puzzled but nodded "Yeah I supose I am ok. For now anyway. You see about two and a half months ago something horrible happened and it has effected me terribly.." she lightly laid a hand on her stomach, simply glad she wasn't showing yet. She didnt know how she would do this by herself or be alone for it but she refused to give it up.. Even if it would cause more problems. "Just people are going to start treating me differently I am afraid. And I am not sure how I plan to handle the problem before me..." she laughed and looked at him "I m sorry. Poor thing, are you hungry or thirsty?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm 

Kuo tilted his head, nuzzling against her hair and growling quietly.

When she looked at her stomach again he blinked, confused.

"Problen?" He asked, wondering if her stomach hurt?

Kuo reached over and touched her stomach awkwardly, wondering how it was hurting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm 

She looked down at his touch and he felt a small tear hit his hand as she turned away to wipe her eyes blushing. "It isn't really a problem.. I supose it is simply life." sh laughed half heartedly "Yeah it is life... and dont worry it doesnt hurt much right now just every now and again. It is to early to cause any real pain right now." she smiled at him happily wondering if he felt the slight shifts of her muscles as they continued to prepare th new life forming within her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next